• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Helen and the fairies. F/F and FFF/F

AfNull

TMF Regular
I think there is something special about tiny, beautiful fairies. Especially if they are ticklish :D
I thought about writing something short about the subject and this is how it turned out. I hope you like it.

HELEN AND THE FAIRIES

"TEEHEE, AAHHIIHIHII, MERCYY!", Liin screamed as two merciless feathers tormented her firmly bound 18 centimeters long body. Liin was a fairy, small and beautiful creature. She had a long black hair reaching all the way to her waist, voluptuous body for fairy standards and looks of a shrunk human lingerie model at her early twenties. She was quite a beauty to behold, even (or especially?) when bound from her wrists and ankles on a somewhat modified small table and tickle tortured by a human female. Name of the woman was Helen and she was 26-years old biologist just out of university. Her black hair barely covered her ears and wore glasses. She had a small frame, being 158 centimeters tall and having a slim body and rather flat chest. She had rented the house came to the forest where these fairies dwelled two weeks ago to study local plants and soil, but instead she found something else. Something that was relevant to her sadistic interests. Fairies. Lots of them. And boy, were they ticklish...

"I will have mercy on you only if you tell me how your friend escaped and where she went.", Helen answered to suffering fairy. She kept on tickling her minisize prisoner, feathering her naked body all over. Armpits, belly, sides, legs and feet... Liin was desperately ticklish all over!
"AAHHIHII DON'T KNOHOHOHOO! MAAHAHAYBEEHEHEE YOU JUST LEFt THE CAHAHAGE DOHOHOOR OOPEEN!"
"Nonsense. I'd never make a mistake like that." The cruel human said in monotone voice without ceasing the tickling for a moment. "You will tell me how she escaped and where she is. Otherwise I will torture you until you pass out, play with your fairy sisters until you wake up and torture you more until the cycle repeats itself. Oh, you will be the center of my attention, my little ticklish friend."
"NOOOO! AAHAHARINA! SOMEONEE! HELP MEEHEEHEEEEEEEE!", Liin screamed at the top of her fairy lungs.

As Liin's screams were only heard by other fairies in their cages, redheaded fairy named Arina otherwise very similar with Liin had flown couple of kilometers as fast as her tired wings could. She had just escaped Helen's house of ticklish horrors and she was the cause of terrible fate that Liin, her "cellmate", was going through. She had been captured with Liin the day before, when the Fairy Queen had sent them to investigate why fairies were disappearing in the area. They had suspected a human, and human they found. Or more like human found them. Helen took them to her house where both of them were subjected to merciless tickle torture. First Arina and then Liin. Arina was stripped of her clothes strapped on a modified table, which seemed more like a bizarre miniature torture rack. She had then been tickled to the brink of insanity, by feathers on her sensitive breasts, long legs and ticklish belly, by a cotton swab ravaging her vulnerable armpits and by a soft brush tickling her immobile feet. After she had been tickled to complete hysterics and beyond, Helen had done the same to Liin. Exhausted Arina could only watch while Liin suffered similar fate with similar ticklish results, that seemed to please Helen so much that her fear began to turn into panic. Were they there only to get tickled? There was no way she or Liin could stand it! Every single fairy was almost impossibly ticklish, so ticklish that in their society the dreaded tickle torture was used as a punishment for particularly harsh crimes. Tickling was considered so horrible that the Fairy Queen had a hard time finding torturers to punish the offenders, because most of the fairies wanted to have nothing to do with tickling. Arina was one of those fairies, but right now, while she watched Liin laugh and squirm in ticklish agony, Arina felt something weird inside her. It was enjoyment. So she watched.

In the early morning a day after after her capture, kicking and screaming Arina was taken from the shared cage of hers and Liins for another tickle session. Helen had tickled other fairies long to the night and Arina had watched it in both excitement and fear. Same seemed to apply in Liin and other fairies in their cages too. However, Arina did not definitely want to get tickled herself. Not again!

This time Helen focused on specified body parts and took notes during the tickling, as if she was trying to find Arina's most ticklish spots. As every single inch of her body awoke evenly hysterical reactions, Helen smiled. "This one is good too", she said in a cheerful way as she carried Arina back to her cage to start working on Liin. While gathering her strength and listening to Liin's desperate laughter, Arina noticed that Helen had forgotten the cage door open. She jumped out and noticed a broken window which she could use to escape. This was her chance, even if it meant leaving Liin and other captured fairies behind. She and the other fairies would come back for them, they were of course prepared for situations like this. They would rescue their sisters and make Helen pay for her devious deeds. As she cringed and felt frightening arousal while thinking about the things that Helen was doing to her friends, she could already see the Tree. Home of the fairies. She had to inform the Fairy Queen and mount a rescue mission as soon as possible. It would take some time to gather forces and accumulate fairy dust needed, so they would be ready by the nightfall. Liin and the others would just have to take it until then. They would have a hard time, though. As Arina was explaining the situation the Fairy Queen and she gave an order to mass their forces and gather fairy dust, Liin was having a rather unbearable encounter with two cotton swabs. And Arina, for some reason, found unexplainable pleasure in thinking about Liin and the others in their torments. She tried to shake such ideas away from her head, but it was hard. Too hard. She kind of looked forward to seeing them laughing in their bounds again...

"NOOOHOOHOO, PLEEASE, I'M GONNA DIIIEE!" As the fairies from the Tree were closing in towards Helen's house, the poor captives just could get no rest. Liin was lying in her cage taking a breather before the interrogation would continue, but Helen did not know such thing as rest when there were other fairies to tickle! The fairy bound to the her torture table was Ninna, a fairy with a long shining blonde hair and petite body even for a fairy. Helen was torturing her with a new toy she had discovered, a pipe cleaner. She scrubbed Ninna's helpless midriff and feet, ignoring the begging. She was rather satisfied with this new method, it seemed like pure torture! "Perhaps I could modify my table so I could use this to torture two fairies at the same time...", she thought. As soon as Ninna would be at her limits, she would have to use this to torture Liin. She needed to have that ticklish redhead back and when she would, it would be a festival of laughter with all tools included. Mesmerized by Ninna's laugh and her own mean plans, Helen did not notice a group of fairies that flew in from the broken window. They formed a circle over Helen and began to sprinkle fairy dust over her. Then, they just waited for a time to act. Arina was of course with the fairies and while the others waited for the dust to take effect, she could only stare at Ninna. That writhing, desperate laughter, head shaking from side to side with a tormented expression... She knew what getting tickle tortured was like, so why did she think it was beautiful?
The first thing Helen found odd was the size of the pipe cleaner. Was it really that big? She could tickle almost three fairies with it. Then she noticed her clothes. They were getting bigger! Or no, she was getting smaller herself! What was this madness? She just kept getting smaller, smaller and smaller. Ultimately, a group of fairies had to dig her out of the pile of clothes. She was about a same size as fairies now. "Well then, you ruffian", leader of the rescued party sergeant Kiva spoke, "you surely find out how funny your hobbies are inside our hometree." Protesting, shrunk Helen was dragged away by a few soldiers as rest of the fairies went on to release the captives. Arina thought about Helen's ultimate destination, the chambers under the Tree and made her decision. She put her hand on Kiva's shoulder, an spoke. "Ahem, sergeant... I heard that you are having a hard time hiring torturers..."

All is well that ends well. Fairies were rescued from their ticklish doom and evil Helen had been apprehended by the fairies. She was brought before the Fairy Queen and sentenced to serve an "indefinite" prison term in the chambers under the Tree. She was dragged to her new home and when the door to the dark underground wooden chamber lit by glowing mushrooms opened, she was horrified. There was a table at the center of the chamber there were ticklish-looking instruments with small fluffy ends, feathers and soft plants hanging on the wall, and by the obvious torture-table waited three fairies. Arina, Liin and Ninna. Arina broke the silence. "I am in charge of your punishment, my name is Arina. Liin and Ninna will serve as my assistants today. In future, you will be seeing them and other fairies you've already met a lot." Helen was screaming apologies and begging to be released, but the guards stripped her naked secured her to the table and left. Without saying a word, three fairies took their positions. One for the feet, two for the upper body. Then, their skilled fingers attacked her feet, her ribs, her armpits, her breasts and her belly. They tickled her between the toes with a blade of grass, used huge feathers to cover her whole body with unbearable ticklish sensations and tormented her with itching powder extracted from special plants. Day after day, Arina would work long days and other fairies would have their revenge on Helen's body, time after time. She had awakened a lust for merciless tickling inside the fairies she had captured and tickle tortured, and now it was a time to pay the prize. By laughing, begging and trashing in her bounds as fairies tickle toy.

Nice story, the fairly tucklish tales are simply awesome. Keep it up.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back