• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War part 4 (Erotic)

The_Kev

TMF Master
She: Jack of Spades

*Oh shit!* she thought *He’s goanna get twenty minutes on me unless he draws another face card! What if it’s my feet! Oh shit, please, please draw another face card!*

He: 10 of Dimonds

“NO!” she exclaimed despite herself.

He beamed with satisfaction. Twenty minutes on her ribs!

She pouted, wondering if she should just let him fuck her and get it over with.
“You’re goanna go for my nipples the whole time aren’t you?”

Ignoring her attempt to guilt him he merely barked out orders.
“I want you over there sitting on the bowflex. Drape your arms over the bar so it holds them up, and lean back so your back is arched.”

She glared at him, she did NOT like to be ordered around! But she had no choice.

*I can’t let this guy win! But shit, what if he makes me give half way through and I have to let him fuck me anyway, should I just save my self the torture? Fuck! I just can’t let him win!*

With a grumpy, pouty look she got up and marched over to the bowflex and did what she was told. One arm on the left side of the bar and one on the right so that they were suspended and he had perfect access to her beautiful chest.

“Good girl” he said, and she groaned a he began tying her in place! She diddn’t know how she felt about being so helpless, but she had no choice.
*I am going to get through this and make him pay!* she though *I can take it!*

“Okay” he said, once he finished tying her up, “Twenty minutes, and remember, just like you said, the ribs is any part of the chest”

He went over to the desk

“too bad I have to use up some time to do this but it’s goanna be so worth it!” He said from across the room.

She just sat there, naked and basically spread eagle, trying to get a glimpse of what he had in store for her, but she couldn’t see. She craned her neck this way and that but saw nothing.
And then he turned around.

She gasped! Now HER jaw was on the floor! Watching with a greater delight than ever before he approached her with the makeshift vibrating clothespins he had made.

Suddenly aware of how helpless she was, she started struggling against the ropes holding her arms up and became even more aware of the fact that her chest was being pushed out and there was nothing she could do to lessen that effect.

She tried to talk her self out of the panick
“you can take it! Don’t let him win! Oh god that’s gonna be the worst torture ever! No! You can take it, tough it out! Fuck!

Vibrating on my nipples for TWENTY MINUTES? And who knows what he’ll do with his hands! No! I can take it I have to!”

As he got closer and closer with the awful little devices he had made, she started to panic, and as soon as he opened one he laughed at her pathetic little reaction. She started bouncing up and down trying to have a tantrum, and blurted out:

“I GIVE UP!!! PLEASE DON’T PUT THOSE ON MY NIPPLES!!!”

He paused for a brief instant in shock.

“You give up?”

She gasped.

“I no… I… I diddn’t mean… No I.. just…. Please don’t!”

“Do you give up or not?”

“I don’t… no I… Please don’t put those on my nipples!”

He grinned

“Then give up and let me have my way with you”

She struggled

“No! Just don’t.. no fair, that’s not tickling!”

“like pinching and licking my nipples wasn’t tickling, you even did it with your feet, I don’t even wanna hear it. You said you give up. Either BEG me to put these on your nipples and tickle torture you or let me fuck you.”

Her panicked face became one of frustration, anger and willfulness. Again, she did NOT like being ordered and she did Not like having to beg for anything!

She “growled” and pulled against her restraints.

He grinned “You have ten seconds to pick one or the other or I’ll do both”

There was no pause, she simply yelled out

“PLEASE PUT THOSE ON MY NIPPLES AND TICKLE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!”

He smiled and obliged!

He gently placed one on her right nipple and her reaction was instantaneous

“OOOOH FUUUUUCK!”

She moaned. It was like nothing she had ever felt! Until he put on the other one!

She gasped and began moaning and breathing heavy and deep, it was like she was faking an orgasm, minus the faking!

Once he had a pin on both nipples he sat back and just looked at her as she writhed in over stimulation. She groaned and moaned for a while, and when she finally opened her eyes, those big longing eyes sank into his and he knew she was desperate for relief.

Sarcastically he kissed her on the forehead and began kneading her ribs like crazy!
OOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPLEHEHEHEZ OOOOOOOOOOH OH FUCK! OOOOOH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It was wonderful! She didn’t know whether to laugh or groan, and usually ended up doing both at the same time!

He patted his fingers up and down the little spots where her breasts met her armpits and she degenerated into silent laughter, a tortured groan of a belly laugh coming every now and again.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOH!

He began kissing those very same spots, switching from right to left and her laughs faded into a soft, desperate little “oh!” at the end of every kiss.

“you like that?” He asked with a smile.

She shamelessly nodded her head and exclaimed “uuh huh!”

“Tell me to tickle your armpits” Se responded

He wasn’t sure weather she was desperate enough to allow another tickle spot into the mix, but his answer came before he had to think about it for too long. In the cutest little horney voice he had ever heard, She groaned out

“Tickle my armpits please!”

He smiled

“Well, The card ony said ribs, but since you asked nicely”

He ran his fingers side to side and up and down her helpless pits down to her ribs and back again, over and over.

“hmmm” he said, if you told me to tickle your feet I’d have to move down, but that would mean I’d rub up against you.

She cut him off

“PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET!”

“Okay, if you insist”

He slid down making sure to make incidental contact with her wet pussy as he got into position.
“OOOH FUCK! OH I WANT YOUR DICK SO B - ***AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*

He Skittered his fingers all over the bottoms of her feet up to her toes and then, the unthinkable! She felt her little toe go into his mouth!

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH I NEED TO CUM! OH PLEASE!”

She started begging and moaning as he sucked her toes and the vibrating nipple clamps did their work.

As a final humiliation he leaned in, tickling her feet the whole time, and planted little kisses up and down her pussy, and, as soon as he saw that there were 20 seconds left, roughly ran his toung around her clit.

“AAAAAH! UUUH! OHFUCKYEAH! OH TICKLE MY FEET I DON’T CARE! OOOOH FUCK1 OH I’M GONNA CUM! OH FUCK!...”

*DING*

Cruelly and deliberately, he got up and walked away!

“NO PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH ME OFF!”

He just stood there watching her

“Say you give up”

She just growled, and he knew that she was going to be stubborn, she wanted to win!

Her growl lasted a second or two and she turned back into a horney, desperate, tied up girl, struggling to free her self.

“Hmmm” he said “I think I’ll leave you tied up for a little while before we get back to our game so you can calm down. Can’t have you finishing your ‘self’ off.”

She growled at him and he watched in delight as she struggled and groaned and whined .
There he left her, tied up, helpless, exhausted, and unsatisfied, until it was time for the next hand.

Part 5 coming soon, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Not too much sex stuff? not too much bondage? not too much orgasm denial stuff?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back