• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Puts Me in a *Ticklish* Situation Part II

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
can't believe I almost forgot to tell this experience I had with Mary after the photos with the $20 dollar challenge and stuff and after she got me good in my truck a few weeks earlier.

Mary, my friend, who was never into her feet being touched and especially tickled or into tickling has come to realize that tickling can be fun especially if you are the one doing the tickling and she did get me good at the Tavern.

I was coaching my In-House Youth Baseball Team and on the way to the Tavern she followed me and I conned her into some photos, before it got to dark, which she was reluctant at first but did agree. So I took the numerous photos with and without tickling her feet, especially with the $20 dollar bill was awesome, and when we finished the photos I went to the Tavern for a quick brew and to watch a NHL play-off game and surprisingly Mary came in too.

So we sat at a table across from each other and the other coaches that were there before me left so it was just her and I at the table. My first mistake.

Then I made a uncomfortable face and she asked me what was wrong. My second mistake.

I told her my tennis shoes were pinching the back of my ankles and digging in and I placed my feet on the chair across from me next to her devilish hands. My third mistake.

She was watching the NHL game and I didn't see her hand slowly wonder to my shoes. My fourth mistake.

Then I suddenly felt my tennis left tennis shoe being untied and her grinning devilishly at me and I left my feet on the chair and demanded she re-tie my shoe. My fifth mistake.

Suddenly she removed my left shoe and revealed my left foot. I was wearing the black sweat socks with the reinforced gray sole and they were hot, sweaty and very, very sensitive. I kept my foot up there and told her to put my shoe back on. My last mistake.

I picked up the glass and went to sip my beer and she quickly grabbed my left ankle, placed it on her lap, held my sock by the cuff to get a good grip and dug into the ball of my foot.

Now my left foot is my most ticklish part on me and especially the ball and heel and she knew this and this is what she went for.

Anyways she dug her nails in and I spat out the beer and let out a loud hysterical yelp and the people in the Tavern all turned to look to see what was going on so I had to try and hold back my hysterical laughter as she fiendishly tickled my sole and ball on my foot!

I was staring at her and shaking my head *no* and laughing a low, deep laugh and trying to beg her to stop in between those laughs and giggles but all she did was smile devilishly and say *no* and kept doing it. Then the most shocking thing happened. she kept tickling with no stopping anytime soon so I desperately tried to pull my foot away and I did but when I did MY SOCK CAME OFF! I AM SERIOUS! I WAS BAREFOOT IN THE TAVERN AND SHE HAD MY SWEATY SOCK IN HER HAND!

I begged her to give it to me but she refused. I pleaded and she said something I won't forget," Well Mr. Foot tickler, if you want your sock back you better give me your foot", I refused and then she shocked me again when she replied," well if you don't everyone will see you barefoot and with one shoe on and I will hold your sock up for everyone to see".

I asked her," you wouldn't would you"? She shook her head *yes* and grinned devilishly so I handed her my barefoot and this time she grasped my ankle and held it tight against her lap. I knew what was coming next so I braced myself.

She took her nails and this time dug into the area where my heel and arch meet and I went ballistic! I let out a loud shout of hysterical laughter and everyone turned again but this time I didn't care and couldn't prevent it. She just kept tickling my heel and arch and the ball of my foot. My foot flexed, wriggled, wiggled and tried so hard to pull it away but I couldn't. The underneath of the table kept my knee from being able to pull and her grasp was perfect and I was at her mercy!

In between my laughs I begged her to please stop cause people were looking over wondering what was going on plus it was pure ticklish-torture but all she did was grin and respond," on know Mikey. How do you like it? And all the time I was giggling and laughing a that deep, low sound again and she continued," so it's ok for you to tickle me in the park and tickle me in the bar but I can't do it to you"? And she did continue!

Finally after about 5 long torturous minutes or so she was merciful and let my ankle go. I was toe-tally exhausted and couldn't even reach down to get my tennis shoe. She giggled at me and said," Awe is poor Mikey all weak and tired from Mary taking care of you"?

I told her," Oh you just wait till next time".

Well I got my sock back and put it on as well as my shoe and tried to regain my composure. I asked her if she really enjoyed doing that to me and this is what she said," Oh yes I did and I just loved having all this power over you. You were so cute struggling and begging me to stop and trying to hold your laughter back and besides I love your laugh, it is so sweet hearing you laugh that, as you call it, agonized laughter so I will most definitely get you again".

Normally I would have been loved the idea but the look in her eyes and the sadistic grin was enough to send chills up my spine.

Well she had to leave and get home to go to work and I said I was going to stay for one more and finish watching the NHL Play-off game. I told her I was picking up the tab and she got her purse and started to walk out and she got a few steps away and turned to me and whispered," yea Mikey, I do believe you promised that I could tie you up and put you in the stocks, right"?

Before I could respond she winked, smiled and walked out. Not only am I going to get it but I fear I created a true tickle monster!

tell me you got her good in return lol!

Oh I have gotten her good, or bad, and many times before and of course after.

I will post those experiences soon as with some new ones, especially the times she was tied up and in the stocks with torn nylons. I posted those photos but sadly haven't posted the experience yet. Thanx for reminding me cause now I will post it along with a few more of the better ones.

It seems that you have created a true tickle monster. Lucky you! :D

Yea mils it only makes sense. All the times this past year I tickled her feet on lost wagers and bets I have tied her and placed her ankles in stocks and got her good.

I just never knew she was sneaky, like me, and plotted to just see what it was like and to mostly GET ME BACK.

I will post those experiences, with Mary where she was tied and in the stocks, and I got her good, or bad, during some of those photos I took.

Thank you again

What a great relationship, Michael! I salute you, sir . . . and thank you for sharing the details with us.

What a great relationship, Michael! I salute you, sir . . . and thank you for sharing the details with us.

You're welcome, the pleasure was all hers that Evening and I will be honest, I always was the one that could be sneaky and trick a Female into *ticklish* situations and I never saw this coming and not only did she toe-tally trick me but dominated me as well

nice posts, thanks for sharing your experience.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back