• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle War part 5 (EXPLICIT!)

The_Kev

TMF Master
She was sweating from her last ordeal and her hear was messed up and stuck slightly to her forehead as a result. Her face was a mask of sexual frustration and need. She looked at him, her hottie little friend, and now more than every before today, she wanted him. His slightly toned but cutely average body, she wanted to ask him, beg him, just to get over here and have his way with her.

Damn! He had gotten her so desperate for release that she was becoming submissive! She fumed about this for a second or two, but then, she didn’t care, she wanted it bad! Him, fingers, a dick, anything! How could he just leave her like that! Tied up, unable to finish, and just giggling at her predicament until she calmed down. She had to make him pay! But more than anything, she wanted him.

He: 2 of clovers
She: Ace of Spades
He was fucked.

THIRTY MINUTES and she got to tickle him wherever she wanted! In the space of about half a second, all the wonderful and evil things she could do to him in that time flashed before her eyes, and then, something even better happened.

“I submit! I give! I give!”

He yelled out his submission like she had him trapped in a scorpion death lock! She smiled broadly and brushed her messed up hair out of her face.

“you sure?”

“Yes! I give! I can’t take it for thirty minutes!”

“Positive?”

“Yes! I quit!”

Her smile beamed

“Okay, I win, that means I get to do whatever I want to you remember? Go over to the bed and tie your self up”

He sat there stunned, his look degenerating into complete despair

“But… but… I… I gave… I….”

“You gave up, and the terms of the game were that If I give up you get to fuck me, if you give up I get to do whatever I want to you. And after what you did to me, I think I’m gonna get pretty creative”
He was nearly in tears

“No! Please I’ll do anything!”

Her smile was pure evil!

“You already have to do anything, now go over there and tie yourself up”

Stunned, he gathered himself. What choice did he have? He had agreed to the rules and now it was time to pay the price for losing.

He got up and, sulking the whole time, had to suffer the humiliation of tying himself up spread eagle to the bed, the exception being his left arm which she tied for him.
She stared at him, gleefully taking in this beautiful sight. He was already hard as a rock, and she would make damn sure that he only got harder and more desperate for release… and then leave him like that. But that would come later.

He had left her so horney from her last ordeal, part of her just wanted to jump on his dick and ride him! But no, she had to get him back!

She walked around his naked and helpless body, briefly tracing a finger up his armpit while making her rounds.
“khehehehehehe!” he giggled

“Oh yeah, your pits are your worst spot huh? I’ll have to save those for later.”

She walked to the foot of the bed and briefly tickled both of his helpless feet.

“HAAAA_HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She stopped

“Oh I have a great idea!”

She went to the desk and brought back the brushes

“Plehehehez nohohohohoho!”

“Oh YES honey! Now you can see how these feel on your feet!”

She aggressively attacked his poor feet with both brushes, getting both feet at first and then the dreaded 2 on 1! He was in silent hysterics in
less than a second, ocassionally getting enough control to whine.

“noplezsopicantakeitahaahahaha *silent laughter*”

She continued torturing his feet just like he had done to her for a long while, and then said….

‘Oh my god, I know what I need to do to you! Remember those clothespins you used on me?”

He started struggling

“NO! No please don’t! “

She went to the desk and retrieved them

“I don’t think these would work as well on your nipples as they did on mine, but I DO think they would be absolute torture on your little toes”

His reaction was instant, he started thrashing like he was having a tantrum

“NOPLEASEIGIVE ILLDOANYTING DONTPUTHOSEONMYTOES!!!”

“But you already gave up babe, this is just torture” she smiled and turned on the pins”

He did a mini situp and looked at her with utter desperation in his eye, she grinned at him the whole time he begged.

“Please – I’ll do anything – I give up – you kicked my ass – please don’t put those on my toes”

She gave a mock pouty face

“Awww you’re so cute”

*SNAP*

She closed the pins down on both little toes at once with no warning!

“NAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

She couldn’t believe her ears! He was screaming like a little girl! She couldn’t help but laugh at him, but she didn’t feel the least bit sorry for him. After a while he got a little more used to it and the screaming stopped, but she could tell it was tickle hell for him, and she loved it.

“You know what?” she said, an evil tone to her voice. “I’m gonna tickle your feet”

“NO! I’ll DIE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“No you won’t hon, pass out maybe but you won’t die”

She smirked and wiggled her fingers all over his feet while the vibrating clothespins did their worst on his toes!

HE instantly went into silent laughter! Tears streaming down his face! She was actually getting a little worried about him, but whatever, he tortured her to tears too!

“Eh, if you pass out you pass out, I can tickle you in your sleep” she continued having her way with his feet.

He was laughing too hard to protest.

After a LONG while she let up

“Okay, I think your feet have had enough, time to go for your armpits, I’m goanna leave these on your toes though.”

She was a little surprised at his reaction, she was expecting more thrashing and begging. Instead she just groaned out: “nooooohohohohohoho!”

She grinned, he was exhausted! She had reduced him to a giggling, exhausted mess! He looked so hot! But no, she had to keep her focus, had to get her revenge!

She walked around to the head of the bed. And just as she stood over him, she had the most wonderful idea! Killing two birds with one stone, she straddled his head, and placed her wet pussy right over his mouth! And before he could even register what was happening, she dug into his armpits!

“MMMMMMHMHMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!!!!”

The hum of his giggling and hysterical laughter was almost enough to send her over the edge! She laid into his pits and savored the wonderful sensation for a few moments until she realized that she was fucking his face more than tickling him.

“Lick my clit!” She moaned out “Now!”

He obeyed, and she realized that his laughs had become more moans than laughs.

MMMMH! MMMH! MMMH!

She groaned and writhed in pleasure as he ate her out, completely helpless to resist. Remembering that this was supposed to be torture for him she started massaging his armpits again, and the wonderful vibration of his giggles were back, but there was something else; he was really enjoying this and looking down, she could see how hard he was.

He licked her clit and pussy like crazy and after a while she realized that, instead of tickling his armpits she was just caressing his whole upper body. She had let go.

“Oh yeah! Oh FUCK YEAH!”

His only response was “MMMMM! MMMMMMH! MMMH!”

Was he patting her booty? Eh, who cares?

“OH FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

She cumed harder than she could ever remember, and all over her helpless, tied up little hottie friend’s face!
For a long time afterword she just panted and “rubbed it in” literally.

“Oooooh, oh fuck, how’d it feel to lose to a girl huh? Huh loser boy?”

She got no response.

“uuum, you there?”

She got off of him and realized that he actually had passed out. There he was, tickle exhausted, cummed on, and unconscious!

She giggled at him and moved to his lover body. Straddling his thighs she poked at him

“awwww, did somebody get knocked out?”

“hehehehehehe” he groaned in his sleep.

“Awwwwww” She taunted and laid down, her head right between his legs, she reached up and tickled his belly.

“hehehehehehe no uuuuhhuhuhuhuhuhuh”

She grinned, “awww, someone having a tickle attack dream”

“uuuuuh… uhuhuhuhuhuhuh” Was his only response.

After messing with him for a while she patted his belly mockingly to get his attention

“Hey!”

He groaned out “huuuuh?”

“I’m gaonna suck your dick”

Completely unconscious he responded with a groggy

“ooooh yeah!”

She giggled “Too bad you won’t be awake for any of it”

And with that she began sucking him off. He groaned and moaned and let out a constant torrent of “oh yeah! OH YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH
SUCK MY DICK!”

She had wondered the whole time if she would be able to time this correctly, and now she got her answer. She caught on to the second he was about to cum, pulled his dick out of her mouth and aimed it up toward him!

“OOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!” He groaned as he shot a gigantic load all over himself!

She CACKLED in laughter as he shot cum all over his stomach, it even reached up to his chest and a little got him in the face!

She spent quite a while laughing at this, it coulnd’t have been more perfect!

She got up, walked around and kissed him on the forhead. Still sleeping, she whispered in his ear.

“Oh you’re gonna be so pissed when you wake up! But, there’s always next game *smooch* loser!

Giggling, she left him there, tied up, unconscious, tickle exhausted and covered in both of their cum.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back