• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I met "one of us" today!! :D

Candygirl

Verified
Ok I am generally a more private person when it comes to my personal life. But I was so excited about this and felt it would be an awesome addition to the forum, so here goes.

My little one went with his grandmother early this morning to run errands and wouldn't be back till late this afternoon. So I decided to take some time for myself and chose to go for a bike ride for my daily workout instead of a run. When I finally found myself at a place where I thought it best to turn around and head back, I saw that I wasn't far from this huge local bookstore I frequent and they have a little café inside so I thought I'd grab a turkey wrap and a bottle of water for brunch before heading home.

At the check out, they have a little "odds and ends" type display where you can browse through book marks, luck charms, jewelry, buttons, etc. They had a new display of mini buttons with random pictures and sayings and since I collect them to put on a messenger bag I have, and they were 2/$1 I decided to pick out several.

As I was browsing through them, I was letting others go ahead of me in line. This guy was next to me in that awkward "I don't wanna go around you because I kinda wanna look at the same thing" kinda stance. So I asked him if he wanted to look through them as well. So we were both going through them at the same time.

He was tall and thin, cute smile and hazel eyes. Dark shaggy hair. We were both kinda checking each other out. We talked about how we had in common the love for these things as they always show just a little of ourselves in a way. We each picked a few buttons, he intending to put them on his ball cap he was wearing. I grabbed a white one that said "save the Unicorns" with a picture of one on it, a solid black one that said in white letters "Obscure Band Name Here", one with a big gear on it that said "cranky", and a few others.

Suddenly as our fingers were both combing through the huge container of buttons, we reached for the same one, and he happened to pick it up about a second before I did. It was a dark purple with a large fluffy white feather on it. I am not sure why but I glanced up at him then and noticed a smirk on his face and he winked at me. I instantly blushed.

He asked me, "Oh did you want this one? You got some kinda obsession with feathers?"

I blushed even brighter, unable to look him in the eye now.

"Something like that," I replied.

"What, you like, collect them or something?"

"Yes, I do."

"For what? You got some kinda tickle kink or something?"

I tried to answer, honestly I did, but all that would come out was a sound somewhere between a whimper and a squeak lol and I blushed again, which he noticed and pointed out so of course it got worse.

"Judging by your reaction, and the color of your cheeks I'd say yes." He chuckled and smiled at me. "So what would happen if, say, I were to do this?"

He reached out quickly and squeezed my left side a few times. Caught off guard by the suddenness of it, I laughed out loud and almost fell to the floor. He caught me by the elbow and helped me to get steady again.

"Yeah," I said. "That's what would happen." Even though he had stopped, I couldn't stop giggling.

He asked me if I wanted to sit out on the deck and chat a bit and I agreed. So we paid for our buttons and meals and headed out on the (IDK what you'd call it...just a space outside the store with a few chairs and tables out by the sidewalk)

He lives with 2 roommates and has never "come out" about this to anyone. And never signed up here or to any other fetish site for fear of being called out by them. He's watched a few videos on daily motion but whenever he's caught he plays it off as saying something like "What, man, I saw naked boobs! You saying you wouldn't click the video?"

I have no idea how long we talked but we hit it off pretty well and he playfully tickled my sides and knees quite a few times to "test the waters cause it's been awhile" lol. So it was getting late and we had to part ways because he had to get to work. He asked what I was doing for dinner and I said I was making hotdogs and macaroni for my little one and he said he loved hotdogs. So I asked if he'd like to come over.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it and said he'd love to but first there was something he had to do. He leaned in and grabbed my shirt and pinned the feather button on my chest, right in the center, resting it against my cleavage. We exchanged information and we shall see what happens tonight ;) :fingerscrossed: :trippyrainbow:

Sounds like something that most of us here wish would, but never does, happen to us! Hope it works out for ya!

Sounds like a very promising meeting. Hope it goes well with you two.:D

Wow that's really something! The way you wrote it out, it almost felt like a scene from a movie or something! I wish nothing but the best for you!!

I hope you have fun tonight Candygirl, hope you get lots of tickles tonight. Let us know what happens. Thanks for sharing this story.

Great recounting of your incident; the paternal side of me, though, is saying "be careful".

wow wish things like that happened more. ^-^ I hope you 2 have lots of fun and keep us informed

Oh it was you who posted that haha
I did read this before.
You have some great storys in you x

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back