• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intrusion, */f

Backstep

1st Level Red Feather
Carol was disappointed. Actually, it was more than that. She had been seriously inconvenienced. All she’d wanted was to have the girls come over and eat junk food, drink Pinot Grigio and watch TV. But now there was an interloper hiding upstairs.

Her fiancé had insisted his daughter, Kendra, be allowed to come over to ‘bond’ or some sort of bullshit. Stay the night. And of course, Carol couldn’t very well explain that she wasn’t terribly interested in bonding with his daughter, or his son who (thank Christ) was fighting in Afghanistan. As far as Carol was concerned, Kendra should have been spending spring break getting drunk in Daytona or Cancun, not hiding in Carol’s upstairs spare bedroom in her small home in the Philadelphia suburbs.

Small home. She looked around her raised ranch home and sighed. She’d be getting a major upgrade soon, to a penthouse suite downtown in a few months when she married the poor sucker who’d fallen for her. And none too soon, seeing as she was only a few years from 40, though unable to have kids, so at least that was something.

The smell of the food on the table in front of the television made her stomach grumble slightly. She bit down on a carrot stick viciously. Her friends would be annoyed with the kid. Speaking of which…

The doorbell rang and she heard a chorus of women talking out front. She managed a smile and answered the door. “Hi!” she said to the five ladies dashing inside from a chilly March wind. “Just to let you know, I have a guest here tonight. I have you girls will be okay with that.”

“Friend of yours?” asked the tallest of the group, taking off her jacket.

Carol gave a smirk. “She’s a little young for you, Deborah. College kid, doesn’t even turn 20 until sometime near the wedding.”

Deborah pursed her lips. “I’m the youngest one here. And Mary and I are taking a break. That’s all.”

“A break,” said a raven-haired woman a few years younger.

“Shut the fuck up, Pauline.”

A door opened upstairs as the women hung up their coats. Kendra came downstairs dressed in pajama bottoms, a tank top and thick wool socks, her curly, dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail. “Hi,” she said grabbing a couple of potato chips. “I guess I’m a little underdressed. Dad suggested I hang out for a while, but I’ll probably turn in early.”

Carol managed a somewhat friendly smile and tried not to sigh. “Kendra, these are my friends,” she said indicating a group of five women in their early-to-mid 30’s. “Andrea (who had light brown hair and a little shorter than average height), Deborah (nearly six feet tall with dark brown hair cut short), Janice (average height with hair obviously dyed to about Kendra’s hue), Laura (average height with bright red hair and freckles), and Pauline (average height with jet black hair nearly to her waist). Girls, this is my soon-to-be stepdaughter, Kendra.”

“Hi,” said Kendra, oblivious to the looks she was getting. “Hope you don’t mind my hanging out.”

“Of course not!” said Deborah, pouring two glasses of wine. She sat on the couch. “Why not sit here and tell us how school is going?”

Kendra shrugged, grabbed a couple of hors d’ouvres and sat down, taking the glass. “Not bad,” she said taking a gulp of wine. “School’s okay. It took my entire first semester to get used to college.” She took a bite. “I’m thinking about majoring in journalism and I have a 3.7 so far. Just broke up with an ass of a boyfriend last month. Tell me about you gals.”

The women sat on chairs around the table, Pauline on the other side of Kendra on the couch. Carol sat down on a chair, stifling a sigh. She wished Kendra would give up so that the group could spend time together like they always did. She usually liked talking about Joe, not least of which was to make her friends jealous. Perhaps she could at least cause a couple of them to squirm a little. “Well, to start,” she said with a smile, “Deborah here is our token lesbian and Laura is our token bisexual.”

“We’re not together,” Laura said, quickly. She gave Deborah a sympathetic look. “I’m seeing a guy right now.”

Deborah grimaced. “It’s a break. Her stuff is still at my house.”

Kendra shrugged. “C’est la vie, right?”

Andrea frowned. “Kid thinks she knows what life is. Maybe what heartbreak is, huh?”

“Andrea’s our token divorcee,” said Carol, deadpan.

The group of women ate and drank and made somewhat more awkward conversation than usual. The wine flowed as it always did. And as the evening began in earnest, Deborah paid more attention to Kendra than her own friends, obviously with some interest. Kendra didn’t mind, though she thought about heading up to relax in the guest bedroom for the night with her laptop, seeing as things seemed rather sedate. If she’d done so even a few seconds sooner, things would have been very different.

Deborah was laughing a little too much at something mildly amusing that Kendra had said. “Oh, that’s great!” she exclaimed, and gave Kendra a little poke on her side.

Kendra gave a little ‘eep!’ and startled . “I’m not sure we’re good enough friends yet for that,” she said with a smile.

Pauline, who’d been a bit irritated by the two women next to her talking (well, Kendra was talking, Deborah was flirting), turned with a smile of her own. “Ticklish?” she asked and poked her other side.

Kendra yelped and twisted away. “A bit.” She saw the women look at her. “Well… I should call it a night, so if –eee!” Deborah had squeezed her side.

Janice, who’d been standing up to refill her glass, smiled impishly. “Uh-oh,” she said. “The newbie’s a tickly one.” She came over and tried to tickle Kendra’s belly.

Kendra jumped to her feet, facing Janice and Pauline, feeling closed in. “Okay, I- whoa!” she yelled. Deborah, tipsily, had wrapped her arms around and pulled Kendra onto the carpet as a tackle.

“Get her!” shouted Janice, and suddenly Kendra was on her back thrashing, trying to escape, yelping.

Carol and the other women came around. Carol decided a little revenge for her interrupted social gathering would make for a much better finish to the evening. She took a moment to remember what little she’d paid attention to about Kendra and smiled at some stupid father-daughter moment that otherwise had fled from her memory. Except for the currently relevant bit, that is. “We should get her arms over her head. Her armpits are the worst spot.”

They clustered around the young woman.

“No!” Kendra yelled. “No, I’m really... I – No!”

Laura and Andrea each grabbed an arm and worked to wrestle it over Kendra’s head. Each leg flailing, Pauline and Janice each sat on each of Kendra’s knees pinning them. Kendra’s tank top became untucked from her pajama bottoms, exposing her belly as each of her arms was successfully pinned by the two women, sitting on her elbows.

Laura started wiggling her fingers a few inches over Kendra’s underarm. “Uh-oh,” she taunted. “Here come the tickle fingers!”

Kendra shook her head, stifling giggles already. “No, no, don’t!”

“Wait a sec!” said Pauline with an evil smile, shifting her weight on Kendra’s knee. “I remember the sleepovers I had as a kid. We should totally reenact that!”

“Talking about boys, sneaking Boone’s Farm and watching Labyrinth for the hundredth time?” asked Janice.

Pauline reached over and grabbed a bowl of spinach dip. She took the spoon and put a small, cold dollop in Kendra’s navel. “Normally we’d play cards, and the loser goes, but I think Deborah should do the honors.”

Kendra struggled to no avail. Not only was she pinned, she was by a few inches the smallest woman there. “Let me up! Deborah, no!”

Deborah, spurred on by wine and a youthful desire despite being a decade older, bent down. “Tasty,” she said with a slight slur, and began licking Kendra’s belly button.

Kendra struggled to keep her composure. “Nnn—hee! G-groohhoooss! Nnph, st-stop, neee!” She fought through her giggles as Deborah’s tongue probed Kendra’s belly button. Kendra’s eyes were shut, testing each limb for an escape.

Deborah stopped for a moment, keeping her mouth just above Kendra’s belly. “Kendra,” she taunted, “you taste lovely. And I could make you giggle all night, sweetie.” She stuck her tongue out, keeping it just an inch or so above the skin.

Kendra’s eyes opened, and she tried to hold in her diaphragm, preventing her belly from rising to meet Debroah’s waiting tongue. “Girls, nnnph, c’mon, this is torture!”

Carol ran her hand gently along Kendra’s side, causing her to hold her breath. She struggled against the women determined to hold her down, but found she couldn’t fight the gentle tickly sensations. She reflexively breathed in, her diaphragm gently rising, and her navel coming up to meet Deborah’s waiting warm tongue which plunged into her belly.

Kendra squealed and giggled helplessly again. “Heee-eewww! St-stop Deborah! C-c’mon, eeehee!” She shut her eyes again.

The women all enjoyed watching, but none more so than Carol. She thought of ways to keep things going because she knew that if the other women felt too much sympathy, they might let go. And she didn’t want them to. Not yet, certainly.

Deborah pulled back, wiping her lip, looking at Kelly’s navel, glistening with saliva, imagining what else she would lick if given the chance. “What next?” she asked.

Kendra strained again. “Let me up! Enough!”

Carol looked at Kendra’s socks. “Maybe we can do something to her tootsies,” she said. An idea occurred to her, and she slipped away for a moment.

Pauline shimmied down Kendra’s leg, pinning it as best she could until she had her legs wrapped around Kendra’s calf while she sat, Indian-style. She grabbed the top of the sock and started tugging. “C’mon, Kendra, show us your toes.”

Janice followed suit, struggling against Kendra’s leg. Deborah braced herself against Kendra’s knee, allowing Janice to be similarly situated. “There we go,” she said, slipping her thumbs under Kendra’s sock to pull it off.

Kendra kept struggling. “Stop!” she shouted, trying to hold her socks on by grasping at them with her toes.

Both women had to struggle a bit, but Kendra was quickly overpowered. Her bare feet wriggled, her size 6’s with red toenails exposed. “Girls!” she shouted. “No, knock it off!”

“This little piggy went to market…” taunted Janice, holding Kendra’s big toe.

Pauline wasted no time. She held Kendra’s toes with one hand and ran her long fingernails gently up and down Kendra’s arch. “Oh, your feet are a little rough. Dry skin is a beast sometimes, huh?” she asked, her nails dancing.

Kendra squealed, feeling laughter ripple up from her diaphragm. “Neee-hhaaa! Nnnnnn-nno! Eee!” Her head shook back and forth.

Carol grabbed a bottle from the table, having returned, holding something in her right hand. “Here, this will help with dry skin.” She poured a trickle of olive oil down each of Kendra’s bare feet, eliciting a small gasp from Kendra. She held out a pair of toothbrushes to Pauline and Janice. “I get them from the dentist but I never use them since I have an electric,” she explained.

“Carol! I’ve had enough, get them off!” Kendra’s oily toes wiggled, her hazel eyes wide and pleading.

“Oh, my housemates did this to me in college once,” Carol lied. “You’ll be fine.”

Pauline and Janice gently scrubbed their brushes along Kendra’s oily soles, the bristles biting lightly into the wrinkles criss-crossing her pale arches. Oil dripped down her writhing bare feet. The scent of basil-infused olive oil filled the room.

Kendra shrieked with helpless laughter as her slick arches were lightly scratched. “Nyyyaaa-hhaahha! St-sttaaahaap!” she cried out, her eyes shut again, her back popping up and down with her limbs held fast.

Pauline worked the brush in a scrubbing motion around Kendra’s pink heel while Janice worked along the side of Kendra’s foot, occasionally stopping to scrub between her toes. “Wow, Kendra already smells like an Olive Garden,” said Janice with a laugh.

Pauline paused after a moment, a strange look in her eyes, as though she were in a different time and place. She grabbed a grabbed a bowl of popcorn. “Hold on, Janice,” she said. She began placing salty, buttered kernels between Kendra’s toes.

“What the hell?” Kendra gasped, trying to recover from her peals of laughter.

Pauline grinned when she was done. “The game is that if you scrunch your toes and crush the popcorn, someone has to get the pieces up with her tongue just like Deborah did. And I think the best way to get the piggies wiggling is through Laura and Andrea.”

Andrea began walking her fingers down Kendra’s bicep and nodded at Laura who followed suit. “Here they come, Kendra,” Andrea taunted. “They’re coming to tickle youuu.”

Kendra’s eyes were shut, her teeth clenched, her breathing still labored. “Nnnn,”she moaned through a helpless smile, trying to resist.

They paused just before reaching her armpits. “On three,” said Laura. “One… two…”

“Oh God,” whimpered Kendra.

“Two and a half…” there was an exquisitely long pause while the women all looked at Kendra with evil grins. “Three!” Both women gently ran their fingers up and down Kendra’s sensitive clean-shaven armpits, their nails dancing in her exposed hollows.

Kendra burst into hysterics, her head whipping back and forth. “Nee-ahhaaa n-no staahaap!” she cried out. She flailed as best as she could, her toes quivering as she fought to avoid crushing the popcorn.

“Oh, wow, you weren’t kidding, Carol,” said Laura, running her thumb gently up and down, caressing Kendra’s flesh. Like Deborah, she imagined caressing Kendra in other ways.

“How’s the popcorn?” asked Andrea over Kendra’s wails of laughter, strumming her fingernails along Kendra’s armpit.

“Still okay,” said Pauline in disappointment.

“Here,” said Carol, “let me help.” She reached under Kendra’s tank top and ran her hands along Kendra’s ribs, just avoiding her breasts.

Deborah, seizing the moment, added another dollop of dip to Kendra’s heaving belly and plunged her wet warm tongue again into Kendra’s belly button.

Kendra was shrieking with laughter, her face turning red. A pair of tears oozed out from her eyes, which were tightly shut. “Naaahaa! Ple-plehheeeease, ahha!” Her toes finally quivered and crushed the popcorn kernels, a small stream of margarine running down her slick, wrinkled soles.

“Popcorn’s ready,” said Pauline over Kendra’s hysterics.

“Why don’t you girls do it? We’re busy,” said Laura, relishing Kendra’s torture.

Janice made a face. “I don’t like feet like that,” she said, wrinkling her nose.

Pauline rolled her eyes. “Hey, Deborah,” she said, “you don’t mind, do you?”

Deborah stopped and looked up. “Well, I dunno,” she said, a little dubious.

The tickling had slowed, though not fully stopped as the women exchanged words. Kendra gulping air. “Please… let me up…” she gasped through a torrent of giggles as Laura brushed her hand gently along Kendra’s ribs.

“Well, I’ll do it, I don’t care,” said Pauline, defiantly. She looked at Kendra. “I guess Laura and Andrea can’t move.”

There was a long pause, punctuated by Kendra’s giggles and deep breathing and mumbled pleas for release.

“Oh, for Christ’s sake,” said Carol. She plopped down in front of Kendra’s left foot and popped the big toe in her mouth while running her nails along Kendra’s slick sole.

Pauline, encouraged, leaned forward and spread Kendra’s toes apart and licked between them.

Kendra shrieked as her toes were sucked, her sensitized and oily soles raked by fingernails. “Naahaa! Please plehheeeease!” Warm wet tongues lapped between her toes causing peals of helpless laughter.

Laura grinned. “Do you think if we all tickle her at once, she’ll pee her pants?”

“Let’s hope so,” said Andrea. The two of them gently stroked Kendra’s armpits again, slipping their long manicured fingers down the arm holes to caress her ribs now and again.

Deborah lifted Kendra’s shirt a little higher to bunch up just under her breasts, trying to resist the temptation to see her milky white skin hiding just under her top. She ran her hands over her tummy and sides, stopping occasionally to give the navel another few sensuous licks. “Tickle, tickle,” she cooed.

Carol and Pauline continued to worm their tongues between Kendra’s spasming toes, and Carol particularly was running her nails along Kendra’s bare sole.

Kendra descended into helpless shrieks of hysteria. Her face turned crimson as the tickling went on, her mouth frozen in a cackling grin, eyes watering. She strained again and again against the women tormenting her. “Pleeheeease! Don’t! I’m going t-to peeee myseeeeheellf!”

“Oh, I think she’s going to pop,” said Janice, enjoying Kendra’s ongoing torment.

“Wait a sec!” said Andrea, inspired. “Girls, hold up!”

The women stopped their tickling, looking at Andrea, who still had Kendra’s arm well-pinned. Kendra gasped for air, the need to relieve herself subsiding slowly.

“Aw, she was just about to lose it,” said Carol. She already knew in her own mind that this wasn’t over yet. She was enjoying this and needed to watch the inevitable conclusion.

“What’s going on?” asked Pauline, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

Andrea shrugged and gave a grin that was irresistible. “I wanted to tease Deb and Laura.”

“Tease us?” asked Laura at the other arm, her eyebrow cocked.

Carol smiled, understanding. “We’re all girls here, right?” she asked.

“Uh, sure,” said Deborah, confused.

“So, this shouldn’t be a big deal…. Right?” As she spoke, she grabbed the bottom of Kendra’s shirt and began pulling it up very slowly.

Kendra had been breathing heavily, trying to regain her composure. Her teary eyes widened in shock as she realized what was happening, and she was in her pajamas… “Stop, I don’t have a bra on!” she shouted.

“Oh,” said Andrea, “that’s too bad.”

Laura, intrigued, grabbed the bottom of the shirt, which was now just starting to show the underside of Kendra’s breast. “Shall we?” she asked.

Deborah flushed slightly and looked away. “Hmm,” she said.

“Please,” begged Kendra. “Carol, help!”

Carol shrugged. “They don’t seem to need any help.”

“Here we gooo…” said Andrea, taunting Kendra. She and Laura pulled gently upwards.

“No!” screamed Kendra, trying futilely to escape.

The shirt slipped gently over Kendra’s breasts. “Peek-a-boo!” said Andrea, laughing.

Kendra flushed with embarrassment as her b-cup breasts with dark pink nipples were exposed. She turned her head to one side, her eyes closed. “Nnn,” she uttered a painful-sounding moan in the back of her throat, unwilling to look at the women staring at her.

Carol cleared her throat, throwing the dice in one final gamble. One last way to see her pretty future stepdaughter suffer before they finished her humiliation. “Hey Deborah, do you think her boobs are ticklish?”

Deborah, who was indulging in a couple of quick gulps of wine, looked down at Kendra. “I’ll bet,” she said, eyeing her.

Kendra looked pleadingly at Deborah. “Please… please don’t, Deborah.” Her voice rose in panic as Deborah reached out her hands, Kendra trying to twist away. “Deborah, your girlfriend! You can’t!”

Deborah looked dubious for a moment, then smiled. “She’d find it hot,” she lied. She rubbed her thumbs quickly and gently over Kendra’s nipples.

Kendra threw her head back and screamed. “Aaaaiiieeeee! Naaahaaaa!” Her head whipped back and forth of its own accord, her hair flying as her body tried to process two different sensations crashing into one another. She let out a series of shrieks.

“Damn,” said Laura admiringly. “Let me have a go too, Deborah.” She ran one set of fingers gently over Kendra’s armpit again while running her other hand softly over Kendra’s breast, now covered with goosebumps. Her thumb ran over Kendra’s nipple causing the same sexual impulse in her that Deborah had been experiencing. Deborah still idly tickled one nipple while running her other hand over Kendra’s heaving ribcage.

Andrea, uninterested in Kendra’s breasts, went back to her armpit. She ran her short fingernails gently back and forth. She lazily ran her other hand over Kendra’s belly and along her sides. “Her face is bright red!” she said, amused. “You girls should get her feet, too.”

Carol sat on Kendra’s lower leg, wrapping her own crossed legs around, trapping her. Carol then grabbed Kendra’s toes, and holding them as still as she could, ran her nails gently up and down Kendra’s bare arch. Pauline did likewise, her fingertips gliding through the stray drips of oil, saliva, and the margarine adding a slick sheen to Kendra’s flailing bare sole.

Janice gave gentile squeezes to Kendra’s knees as she sought to help restrain her. “Uh-oh!” she said. “I don’t think she can hold out much longer.”

Kendra had descended into cackling screams. Her eyes dribbled tears down her red cheeks, her mouth frozen open in a gaping smile of laughter. She strained against the women, her bladder pulsing. “Plleeheeaaase aahaaaahhaa!” She unconsciously tried to bring her knees together.

Deborah administered the coup de grace. Her head swimming from alcohol and arousal, she placed her mouth over Kendra’s nipple, giving a single sensual lick.

Kendra’s eyes sprang open in shock, fresh tears leaking out. She threw her head back and howled, overcome by the tickling and licks. “Nnnnnyyyaaaagh!” she screamed, her urethra opening. Her body arched back, going rigid. She collapsed back, laughing while sobbing helplessly; she felt her bladder pulse, and a wet, warm relief overcame her.

“Oh, it looks like Kendra had an accident,” said Pauline. She saw the dark spot spreading as Kendra wet herself.

“I haven’t peed my pants laughing in forever,” said Andrea, admiringly.

The women stopped tickling, and an awkward silence descended.

“Well…” said Laura. “Um…” She stood up.

The rest of the women did so as well, watching as Kendra brought her arms down. She curled into a ball on her side, gasping for air.

Carol enjoyed watching, but worried that she was in some trouble. Of course, it would be her word against Kendra’s, but she couldn’t help but feel a bit concerned that this would go badly.

Kendra got up a moment later and fled quickly back up to her room, the door closed and locked. A moment later, the shower started. The women sat on the chairs and couch. Carol turned on some light music from the TV. They sipped wine and ate a bit in relative silence. The shower stopped after a few moments.

“She might be crying up there,” muttered Andrea, biting her lip.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine,” replied Carol, taking a sip.

“We went too far,” she pressed.

Carol grimaced. Of course they had, but that wasn’t the point. She started to say as much when the door to the bedroom opened.

Kendra came down wearing the same sleeveless top as before but had changed into gym shorts and put her socks back on. She grabbed a glass and filled it with wine, taking a couple of large swallows, then sat back on the couch next to Deborah. The women all stared at her. Kendra looked around. “I’m pledging a sorority, and I’ve been told that something like that might happen during hell week.” She gave a significant look. “I doubt anyone will touch my breasts, though.”

Deborah, in a haze of alcohol, frowned. “I’m so sorry about that. I… yeah, it’s over with Mary and me. And I guess I just… I don’t know.”

“Want to make it up to me?” Kendra looked at Carol with determination. “You could help me get revenge on my soon-to-be stepmother.”

Carol was startled. “Wh-what? There are six of us here!”

Kendra gave a half-smile. “Your encouragement. Besides… didn’t this happen with your housemates? No big deal, right?” Her smile widened, her eyes darkening. “We’re all girls, after all.”

As the women got up, surrounding Carol, she panicked, throwing herself backwards. She felt hands trying to restrain her. And despite that, she felt a kind of admiration for Kendra, someone that she now knew would humiliate upon being humiliated. Maybe they had something in common. Perhaps they should have lunch.

And then all rational thought went out the window as hands began stroking her own ticklish flesh and she protested as her flats came off, exposing her bare feet.

And sounds of hysterical laughter echoed in the house, lasting well into the night.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back