• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by my best friend [M/F]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Yesterday Zac and I went to hang out with my best friend from high school at his house. We watched tv and smoked some really good medicinal pot, so after about an hour, we were feeling realllllly good haha. At one point my friend [Jason] was walking back from the kitchen, he stopped in front of me, put his hands on both sides of my head and started tickling my neck and ears. I tried to hold still but I was a giggling mess within seconds, and I was shaking my head back and forth trying to say "no!" He knows I love tickling and being tickled, and Zac loves watching me get tortured by another guy. Jason stopped after a minute or so and I fixed my hair and tried to relax.

A little while later, Jason went into a different room for a minute [his bedroom I guess] and when he came back, he stood behind the chair I was sitting in. I wasn't sure what he was going to do, but within a split second he reached over me and started grabbing my thighs right above my knees, which tickles horribly and makes me freak out. I tried grabbing his hands, but being stoned, my reflexes sucked haha. He kept tickling up and down my legs, poking my sides, and tickling my neck. Over and over he switched it up for a good two or three minutes [which felt like forever] while Zac laughed at my situation. I begged Jason "Please don't, please please please!" through laughter. He didn't care, he kept tickling anyways until I was doubled over trying to protect myself.

And finally, towards the end of our hang out time, Jason sat on the floor in front of me so I could massage his back [he has muscle/back issues and I'm really good with massages]. My socked feet were at the sides of his legs, and while I was massage, he slowly slipped his hands under my feet. I tensed up as his fingers slowly stroked and lightly tickled my soles, he went as slowly and lightly as possible so I wouldn't pull away. I moved my feet a little, and giggled, but I didn't pull away. I love having my feet touched, and he's a very sweet tickler!

And before anyone asks, no, he isn't "one of us" and he's also gay. But we have always been super close and very physical with each other, he does know about mine and Zac's fetish, but it's pretty innocent to him. I love that Zac enjoys watching him do it to me!

he is so lucky!! thanks for sharing. hope to read many more tickling stories between you 2 :p

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back