• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Hercules: Half God, Half Man, All Ticklish M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Hercules was relaxing after an afternoon of having fun with his best friends Iolaus and Jason. As the blonde youth flopped down on his bed, he kicked off his boots and stretched out. He had just drifted off into a nap, not realizing that his brother Aries had appeared in his room.

Aries kneeled down and looked with disgust at his younger half brother. The two had always been at odds. Zeus had made a decree that no God could bring harm to the young boy. So Aries had to continuously plot to destroy his brother any way he could. Now Aries being a God himself knew that there were certain heightened senses, the sense of touch being one of them. Aries had kept a deep secret about himself from anyone, he was extremely ticklish. He knew if that information ever got out, he’d have to defend his title as God of War.

As he continued his thought process he started to be curious. If he was so ticklish, he wondered if Hercules had the same weakness. Suddenly he got the answer of how to really make his half brother really suffer. Since he couldn’t physically harm him, he could certainly expose any ticklishness. After all Zeus never mentioned anything about tickling Hercules.

A noise outside the room startled Aries and he quickly disappeared so he wouldn’t be seen. He kept watch while being invisible, so he could indeed find out if Hercules was ticklish. “Herc, hey bud time for dinner.” Iolaus said through the door. After knocking a couple more times, Iolaus came in the room. “Hey bud wake up time for dinner.” Iolaus said as he shook his young blonde friend. “Ok since you won’t get up, I’ll just have to use drastic measures.” Iolaus reached down and pulled the covers off Hercules’s feet. “Herc, you have one last chance get up.” Then Iolaus lightly stroked his fingers up and down the sleeping teen’s bare feet.

“Hehaeeahaehehhaehaehaeheyheeaheahheahehaehaewhatheheaheahaehthe. Immediately Hercules jerked his feet back and jumped up startled. “Hey, I’ve been calling you for dinner sorry I had to resort to that bro.” Iolaus said with a coy smile. “It’s ok Iolaus, thanks for waking me; I’ll be down in a few minutes.” Hercules said as he rubbed the phantom tickles out of his feet. As Hercules started dressing and getting his boots back on, he couldn’t shake the feeling he was being watched. He finished getting himself together and went down to eat.

Aries rubbed his chin smiling, so my annoying half bro is really ticklish. Guess it does run in the family. He was already forming a plot to exploit this new found information as he went back to his lair. At dinner Hercules was sitting with Iolaus and Jason having a good time. Although deep in his mind he just couldn’t get rid of the feeling something was going to happen. He just didn’t know what.

To Be Continued.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back