• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny's Broken Promise Part 1 (m/f tickling and sexual content)

vegasjim

Jenny's Broken Promise
Part 1

It was Friday night, around 7pm, as Joe was driving home from work. He was tired from a long week at the office but was ready for a good night. He and his wife Jenny had been married for several years and with their work schedules being different, found their love life was suffering. They had recently agreed to have sex every Friday night, to make sure they fooled around at least once a week to keep a healthy love life. Joe was looking forward to having a few drinks and spending some "quality" time with his wife. He arrived home just after 7:30pm and was surprised to walk in to an empty house. He glanced at his phone and saw a text from Jenny: "I know tonight was supposed to be our sexy night, but Heather asked me to join her in spin class tonight. I will make it up to you tomorrow morning, I PROMISE!! I will be home around 10:30." Joe was bummed when he saw the text but had a few drinks anyway, to help him unwind from a long week. After several beers and a few episodes of sports center, Joe made his way to bed and passed out.

Jenny walked in around 10:30 and was completely exhausted. Their neighbor, Heather, was 45 but in excellent shape. Any workout with Heather is extremely intense, especially for Jenny who had recently started working out, trying to shed a few pounds she had put on over the winter months. Jenny lied down on the living room floor, turned on the tv, and started to stretch. In between stretches, she closed her eyes for a second and fell asleep on the floor, in her workout clothes.

To her surprise, Jenny woke up on the floor around 5:30 the following morning. Her legs were a little sore, but she was wide awake and overall, felt really good. Last night had motivated her, so she ate a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast and decided to go for a run before Joe woke up. She knew Joe would expect a nice morning blow job to make up for her not being home last night, but figured it was plenty early enough to get a good workout and shower in first. Jenny ran for nearly 2 hours and walked through the front door around 7:15. She was shocked to see Joe sitting on the couch in his boxers, watching tv. "Hey honey, sorry about last night" Jenny said. "Let me take a quick shower and I will be right out to give you the best blow job you have ever had." Joe thought for a second and then responded. "Actually, since you broke two promises, I make the rules. I think you need to be punished." Jenny knew what she was in for and immediately regretted going for her morning run. Joe had a tickling fetish, and being so ticklish, Jenny rarely allowed him live out his fantasies. This time however, she knew she had broken their agreement, and reluctantly agreed to follow every demand.

Joe instructed Jenny to remove all of her clothes except for her socks and shoes. She did as she was told and then followed Joe to the couch. Joe had Jenny stand in front of the couch, facing away from it. He proceeded to spread her legs apart and had her stand with her feet about 5 feet apart. He used some of Jenny's pantyhose to secure her ankles to the legs of the couch. Jenny was becoming more and more nervous as she continued to think about her predicament. Joe stood on the couch behind her and fastened her wrists together using more of Jenny's pantyhose. He then proceeded to anchor her arms above her head to a hook that protruded from a ceiling beam. Jenny was shocked at the sight of the hook as she had never noticed it before. Jenny was now very vulnerable with her arms stretched above her head and Joe still behind her her on the couch. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I've been up for about an hour already, getting ready for you. The hook is a nice touch isn't it?" Jenny shivered as the whisper gave chills through her entire body. Joe got off the couch, stood in front of Jenny, and took in the beautiful sight. Jenny stood with her arms stretched above her head; her dirty blonde, shoulder length hair was tied back in a ponytail; her plump body (about 15 lbs overweight) and 36 D tits glistened with sweat; and last but not least, her legs were spread, leaving her nicely trimmed pink pussy out in the open. Joe approached Jenny and placed his hands about an inch away from her forearms and wiggled his fingers in a tickling motion as he moved his hands down toward her armpits. Jenny couldn't help but giggle in the anticipation of what was about to happen next. Joe repeated this process several times, heightening her nerves. Finally Joe gently placed his fingertips near her wrists and slowly slid them down her arms to the hollows of her armpits. Jenny was already giggling quite loudly and trying to lower her arms, but with no luck. Joe continued this torment for several minutes before changing his target area to her plump breasts and hard nipples. He slid his fingertips all over the undersides of her 36 D's and then began to trace circles around her big, sensitive nipples, before eventually flicking his fingers across them. This brought Jenny from giggles to laughter as she begged him to stop between laughs. Joe switched off between her tits and armpits, at times really picking up the pace, for another 20 minutes. This felt like an eternity for Jenny, and by the end she was producing silent laughter. Joe decided to give her a few minute break and got her a bottle of water.

Throughout the tickling, Jenny was trying to struggle free so much and was possibly sweating as much now as she was on her run earlier that morning. Joe put the water bottle to her mouth and helped her drink. He couldn't help but stare at the sweat dripping down her armpits and over her tits. He had never told her this before, but a sweaty woman was a turn on for him. After removing the bottle from her mouth, he leaned in and kissed her right armpit while taking in her scent. He spent several minutes kissing all over her tits and armpits as light moans and giggles escaped Jenny's mouth. Joe looked up at her and gave her an evil grin before moving back to the couch, behind her back.

Joe knelt on the couch behind Jenny and once again began to lightly tickle her armpits. He glided his fingertips all over her underarms for several minutes and then once again let his fingers explore her entire upper body. Joe's hands started to get lower, attacking Jenny's ribs, and then lower once again, reaching her belly and hips. Jenny was continuously giggling as Joe's fingers danced all over her helpless naked body. After 15 minutes of gentle torture to her upper body, Joe's fingers found their way down to Jenny's ass. His fingers grazed the top of her ass crack continued down over her cheeks and back up her crack. Jenny lost her mind. She became hysterical with laughter and within a few minutes, was gasping for air as her laughter once again became silent. Joe loved the reaction he was getting. He could feel his cock grow harder while he stared at Jenny's plump ass jiggling as she shook and struggled to free herself from this torturous feeling. Joe removed his hands from Jenny's ass so she could catch her breath. "Oh shit, hehe, thank you Joe! I can't take that any more. I will do anything you want, just make my punishment be over" Jenny managed to get out as she regained her breath. Joe didn't reply, but slid his left hand between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy from behind. She moaned and her pussy became more and more wet. "I like this much better!" said Jenny. "I bet you do" replied Joe.

Joe went back around to Jenny's front and reached into a box that was sitting next to the couch. He pulled out a butterfly vibrator and proceeded to strap it on to Jenny's pussy. He attached it nice and tight so that it was snug against her clit. he grabbed the remote and turned it to the lowest of 8 speeds. Jenny's breathed deeply and enjoyed the vibrations. She was thrilled to have this feeling instead of the tickling she had been experiencing for the past hour. Joe started to nibble on her neck and ears, bringing goosebumps to the surface of her skin. He licked and kissed down her collar bone, then all over her tits, and back up again to her glistening underarms. He once again took a deep breath and took in her strong scent. He flicked his tongue all over her lightly stubbled armpits which brought out spurts of laughter in between her deep breaths of pleasure. Joe upped the vibrator to level 4, which immediately produced a much deeper moan. His tongue moved to her sensitive nipples and Jenny moaned even louder. He quickly lowered it back to the lowest level. "You don't think you get to cum yet do you?" Joe teased. Jenny's head dropped and before she could say a word, Joe's fingers quickly found their way back to her armpits. Jenny shrieked and laughter poured out of her mouth. "Your armpits smell quite strong Jenny. They deserve to be punished" Joe said with a smirk on his face. Jenny was laughing heavily but some how managed to get out a few words, "You're hahaha the ha one hehehe whoooo wouldnhaha't let me shower hahahaha!" Joe picked up the pace a little more. "What was that? You want me to tickle you harder?" Joe teased. Jenny was now laughing so hard she couldn't get out any response. Joe stopped torturing her armpits and walked to the kitchen to grab a chair.

Jenny was just about to ask him where he was going as she gasped to catch her breath, when Joe once again upped the vibrator, this time to level 6. "OMG! Fuck awww I wasn't mmmm ready for thaaaawwt" Jenny uttered. Jenny was just about to climax when Joe returned with the chair and shut the vibrator off completely. Joe placed the chair directly in front of Jenny. "Damn Joe! Pleeeeaaase let me cum!" Jenny pleaded. "Like I said before Jen, you are not cumming yet. You will cum when I think you deserve to cum." Joe answered as he stripped down to nothing. He stood up on the chair and his rock hard shaft was pretty much touching Jenny's lips. "Start sucking babe" Joe said with a grin. Joe loved getting blowjobs with no hands, and with her hands bound way above her head, that is exactly what Jenny had to do. She got right to work and started to vigorously suck his shaft. Joe reached down and tickled her armpits. Jenny almost choked and took her mouth off of his dick as she laughed. "How can I suck your dick if you are haha tickling me honey haha?" asked Jenny. "Start slower. I want a really good blowjob, not a fast one. Every time I don't like how you are sucking my dick you will be tickled. Now get back to it babe." Jenny smiled and got back to his cock. She liked to be told what to do. Jenny's soft, juicy lips slowly slid up and down his shaft. Joe moaned and rewarded Jenny by turning the vibrator back on to the lowest setting. Jenny sighed with pleasure as lips continued to go from his tip all the way to the base of his shaft. She was deepthroating his cock like a champ and this time when she got to the bottom of his shaft she stayed there and started to lick his balls while his entire member was down her throat. Joe was thoroughly enjoying his blowjob. "Oh yea! That's fucking amazing Jen!" He said in ecstasy. Jenny removed her tongue from his balls and resumed sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. She started to pick up the pace and continued that was for about 10 minutes. Jenny was giving a truly amazing blowjob and Joe was getting close to the edge. Joe then turned the vibrator up to level 7 which caught Jenny by surprise. She moaned onto his dick which increased his pleasure significantly. Her moans were incredible feeling and within seconds, Joe released his load into her mouth. Joe immediately lowered the vibrator back to level 1 to deny Jenny her orgasm. Jenny slowed down on his cock until all of the cum was in her mouth and then swallowed. "You like that baby?" asked Jenny, knowing the answer. "Shit that was great Jen! The first part of your punishment is over." Joe turned off the vibrator once again and Jenny body drooped as much as the bondage would let it. She wasn't getting her orgasm anytime soon and she knew she was in for a long day of tickling.

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed the story. Part 2 to come soon.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back