• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Takes Two To Tickle (F/M then M/F)

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This was an unbelievable Birthday I had, hope you enjoy reading this.

Well yesterday was my Birthday and like all others to me it's just another Day so after our Youth Baseball practice/scrimmage I was went with the other coaches and they eventually left but I stayed. I figured I wasn't driving and one of my Sons said they would pick me up if it wasn't to late, saves me a cab fare.

So I was at the bar sipping plenty of Brews and watching out Indians get clobbered by the Phillies and then out of nowhere in comes Mary. She figured I would be there even though she didn't see my portable dungeon, my truck.

Usually we sit across from each other at a table cause she is a HUGE CLEVELAND SPORTS fan and not putting our teams down but their disappointments guarantees me winning bets.

Anyways she sat next to me, on my left, at the Bar and we talked about things in general then out of the clear blue she stated," I see you're wearing jeans, your sleeveless sweatshirt and work boots and not your usual black shorts, black T-shirt and tennis shoes.

I responded that it was suppose to be chilly at the Ball field but it turned out that it really wasn't.

I then asked her why the concern for my attire and I had an idea but she started to reveal it when she answered," Well it's just that you said that the work boots make your feet very hot and very sensitive and I love a Man who wears them.

I told her that yes they made my feet very sweaty, especially with hose thick, soft, black socks with the RHT gray bottoms on them. She smiled and asked if I was ticklish tonight and I told her that I wasn't. Mary then proceeded to ask for my foot, MY LEFT FOOT which is the most ticklish part on me and boot and all, and place it over her lap so she could find out.

I told her no way cause at the end of the bar were a few workers who were remodeling the establishment and at the turn end of the bar was a couple playing computer video games and a couple of young ladies next to them.

She laughed and teased and commented," Oh big, tough, coach Mikey is scared someone might actually see him laugh and scream and beg not to be tickled? I guess you are a chicken".

Well with that said and the fact I was getting buzzed and those so called *beer muscles* I instantly removed my boot, placed it over her lap. Now some of the people could see down at the middle where we were sitting and just as I mentioned that people were in fact looking she did it! She pinned my ankle against her stomach, took her right hand and grasped my warm, sweaty toes back and dug her nails in the ball of my foot. I tried to hold still but my eyes popping out and watering and the painful grin I was getting told her I was about to break then she sadistically ran her nails to that spot where my arch and heel meet and I lost it!

I burst out laughing and so loud that both ends of the Tavern looked down and could pretty much see or figure something was going on by my agonized laughter and thrashing.

Despite all that Mary kept right on doing it, all 5 minutes or so, and enjoying it immensely as well. Her only mistake was she got greedy and tried to remove my sock again like the last time for which I was able to yank my ticklish foot away to safety and place it back in my boot

Now the story doesn't end there, revenge is a dish best served cold and being cold was something I would not be to her feet.

I asked if I could now have her foot and she pretty much yelled," NO WAY, ABSOLUTLEY NOT", but I told her I just wanted to massage them cause of her flip-flops she was wearing. She told me that her feet were just fine and that the flip-flops were in fact comfortable. With that said, how was I going to get her feet/ Then the obvious hit me, if it had been a snake it would have bitten me. It was my Birthday!

So I played on her pity and said that it was my Birthday and that she could at least give me one gift. She glared at me and said," I can't believe you are trying to make me feel guilty", she thought about it then said," ok but you better be nice", and she placed her right foot, her most ticklish spot on her in my hands and on my thighs.

I removed her flip-flop and started to draw devilish, tickle circles on her sole and heel and she tensed up, glared at me, shook her head 8no* and tried not to laugh. It was when I said," teekle-teekle-teekle", and, " kichy-kichy-koo", that she went into gales of loud hysterical laughter and tried desperately to pull away. She did and I noticed the few patrons in the Tavern couldn't help but to glance down at us and especially the couple on my said at that turn at the bar. The other two ladies were at the other end selecting songs from the music station and stuff.

Anyways Mary only lasted a few seconds and I begged her for her foot and she said on condition. That I play with her left foot cause it was the less sensitive of the two. Reluctantly I agreed and she handed me her left foot.

I removed her shoe and proceeded to dig into that soft, meaty, sweaty sole and SHE WENT INSANE! I couldn't believe it! Mary's left foot was more ticklish then her right and I took full advantage of it. I held that ankle tight and despite all her yelps, pleads, thrashes, punches, etc. I kept right on tickling her on that bar stool with the other patrons now aware what was actually going on, then the incredible happened and I can't believe I did this next.

I stopped and looked down and saw her 5 gorgeous toes barely above the bar, now mind you I was already good and buzzed, so I lifted her ankle up and actually sucked her toes right there at the bar, yes I did!

She was shocked and tried to pull her foot away so fast but it was pinned and I kept on sucking her toes right at the bar level. She must have looked around and my tongue must have tickled the skin in between because in between her frantic giggles she said people were looking but I just shrugged my shoulders, continued to hunch over and lightly suck them. She then yelped that the owner of the Tavern, Bill, was walking down and I looked up and she immediately pulled her foot away.

Well Bill wasn't any where near us but apparently while I was buzzed and lost in the moment one of the two ladies came back to her stool about 4 up from me and sat. Mary, who was slightly embarrassed I think, got up, shook her head at me and said jokingly," You are so bad, now I am going to the rest room and when I come back you better behave yourself", and she got up and went to the rest room.

Now after all that and tickling Mary's feet and the toe sucking only lasted about a minute or so combined so I definitely am owed some tickle time with her.

Now what really blew my mind was now that the reality was setting in about me sucking her toes in the bar was that I kind of peeked around to see if anyone was giving dirty looks or making quiet comments, etc. So I gradually peeked to my left at the end of the bar where those workers were and they were looking up in my direction but more with an astonished look if anything, I then carefully glanced at the end where the couple was and I did notice the Lady peeking around the game screen at me but what caught my eyes was the one of the two ladies in the stool 4 up from me. Not only was she sitting sort of facing me but she had on this mischievous grin and her right foot was actually stretched out on the bar stool facing me. I couldn't help notice that she was wearing a strappy black pump and nude nylons. I glanced over again and she just kind of stared at me out of the corner of her eyes.

I knew I was good and buzzed but not hallucinating, anyways when Mary returned that Woman had gotten up and left. Mary said she had to go and I told her that I should too and as a gift she actually picked up the tab as a gift for me, I was thankful and as we walked out, I called my Son to come pick up the 8OLD MAN*, and she jokingly scolded me," You know MR. Fetish all you had to do was take me to your truck and you could have sucked my toes and tickled my soles as much as you wanted on your Birthday and I WOULD HAVE LET YOU, but now you'll have to wait till next year".

I commented," I know but I also know you loved me sucking your toes in the bar like that", and she stated," WELL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT, I DIDN'T LIKE DOING IT THERE BUT I WILL TELL YOU THAT WAS HOT AND VERY UNEXPECTED".

So Mary left and a few minutes later my wonderful Son came and got me. I could have walked, or staggered, the three miles but he did offer. So I have to say this was an unusual Birthday and one that definitely didn't *suck*

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back