• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny's Broken Promise Part 2 (m/f)

vegasjim

Jenny's Broken Promise
Part 2

Jenny was giving a truly amazing blowjob and Joe was getting close to the edge. Joe then turned the vibrator up to level 7 which caught Jenny by surprise. She moaned onto his dick which increased his pleasure significantly. Her moans were incredible feeling and within seconds, Joe released his load into her mouth. Joe immediately lowered the vibrator back to level 1 to deny Jenny her orgasm. Jenny slowed down on his cock until all of the cum was in her mouth and then swallowed. "You like that baby?" asked Jenny, knowing the answer. "Shit that was great Jen! The first part of your punishment is over." Joe turned off the vibrator once again and Jenny body drooped as much as the bondage would let it. She wasn't getting her orgasm anytime soon and she knew she was in for a long day of tickling.

Joe returned to the kitchen to get another bottle of water for himself and Jenny. He came back with the bottle and let Jenny have some first, before finishing the bottle. "Ok cutie, like i said before, the first part of your punishment is done, but now I think it's time to explore a different part of your body. Jenny knew he meant her feet and was cringing just thinking about it. Her feet, along with her ass, were the most ticklish places she had. Joe untied her ankles first, before tying them back up only this time he tied them together. He used both pantyhose and made sure they were very tightly bound together. He then unhooked her hands from the ceiling and placed a soft yoga mat on the floor. Joe had Jenny lie on her stomach on the yoga mat and fastened her bound wrists to the heavy unit the tv sat on. Once again her arms were stretched above her head. He gave Jenny a light spank and then stuck his hand between her legs to gently rub her pussy. Jenny let out a short moan and hoped Joe would continue to focus his attention on her pussy. Unfortunately for her, it lasted a mere few seconds, before he removed his hand and took a seat on her calves. Joe unlaced her shoes one at a time before removing either of them. Just as her first shoe was about to come off, Jenny tried to negotiate with Joe. "Do you really have to punish me more? How about I promise you sex 3 days a week for the next month instead?" Jenny attempted. Joe slowly removed her left shoe. "Ok, ok. How about 4 times a week for the next month?" Jenny continued. Joe slowly removed her right shoe, building the anticipation. "Ok, fine. 5 days a week for the next 2 months. You can't pass that up, can you?" Jenny was trying all she could to prevent what was about to happen. Joe didn't respond or even look back. He took his index finger from each hand and slowly slid them from her heels to her toes. Jenny let out a giggle. "6 days for 3 months?" she attempted one last time, with little hope in her voice. Joe repeated the process and continued to slide his index fingers over her thin, sweaty, pink socks from her heels to her toes. Jenny's feet and toes wiggled under his touch as she let out several more little giggles. She knew she was in trouble because he was barely touching her socked feet and she was still becoming restless and close to laughter. Out of no where, Jenny had a moment of hope as Joe turned around and leaned in close to her ear. "I have to pee. I will think about your offer. Be right back sexy." Joe whispered.

When Joe returned, Jenny looked about anxiously over her shoulder awaiting his answer. He smiled at her and resumed his position sitting on her legs. "That is a pretty generous offer" Joe teased. "I know right?" Jenny replied quickly, thinking she might be out of the woods. "My counter offer is, 6 days a week for 6 months, and each month there is one special night where a different one of you friends will join us." Joe countered. He knew almost all of her friends were married or in serious relationships and she would be unable to comply with this counter offer. Before Jenny could even respond, Joe attacked her feet with all 10 fingers. Jenny burst out in laughter and Joe quickly cooed, "tickling it is." Joe tickled her socked feet relentlessly for 15 minutes. Jenny's reactions went from laughter, to uncontrollable laughter and shrieks, to silent laughter as Joe predicted. Her face was as red as a tomato and sweat was dripping from all parts of her body as she bucked with every touch of Joe's fingers. "Wow, that really tickles doesn't it babe?" teased Joe. Jenny couldn't produce words she was laughing so hard. She nodded her head yes meaningfully in hopes her torture would be stopped. Joe recognized she was about to choke with laughter and pulled his hands off of her feet. "You are sweating like crazy Jen. Let me get you some more water. Rest up and catch your breath while I you can. The real fun begins when I get back." Joe advised.

Joe soon returned with another water bottle and Jenny downed most of it. She continued to breathe deeply as Joe move back down to her feet. Unfortunately for Jenny, her suspicion was right and her worst nightmare was coming true. Joe slowly removed one sock at a time, lightly tracing his fingers from heel to toe while he did so. Jenny giggled and once again tried hopelessly to save her helpless feet. "6 days a week for a year?" she pleaded. "You know that won't happen babe. Nice try tho" Joe said with a smile. "Wow your feet really stink!" Joe teased. Joe crawled off of Jenny and brought her socks to her face. "Smell these" Joe demanded. Jenny made a disgruntled face and sniffed her still moist smelly socks. "Yup, they really do. Let me up so I can wash them" Jenny said with a giggle and a cute smile. Joe just laughed and instructed Jenny to open her mouth. Joe shoved her socks into her mouth to at least attempt to muffle the screeches that were about to be emit from his wife. "I actually think that your smelly feet are unbelievably hot babe!" Joe said as he returned to her wrinkled soles. Joe lied down on her legs and put his face right on her sole. He sniffed her soft, wrinkled, sweaty toes and soles. As he breathed in the scent of her sweaty feet, Jenny was already losing control and giggling into her socks. Joe's plan had worked. Keeping her shoes on for the first hour or more of her torture made her soles soft and extremely sensitive. Joe sniffed, kissed, and licked Jenny's feet for the next 20 minutes. Giggles and laughter could be heard through the socks in Jenny's mouth.

Joe was loving every minute of worshipping her feet but decided it was time to kick it up a notch. Joe once again sat on Jenny's legs but this time was sitting right on her ankles, really limiting her movement. He attacked her feet mercilessly with all his fingers. Jenny lost it! Her toes were wiggling as fast and as far as they physically could and she was screaming with laughter. Her wrinkled soles were extremely ticklish and Joe had every intention of relentlessly tickling them until he saw Jenny on the brink of insanity. After a few more minutes, Jenny started to cough and Joe ceased his attack. Joe rubbed her feet to help ease the ticklish sensations. Once Jenny regained control, he slid on fake fingernails and returned to his bliss and Jenny's misery. The fake nails added a whole other dimension to the torture. This time, after merely 5 minutes, Jenny was gasping for air as her muffled screams turned once again to silent laughter. Joe stopped the torment and gave his wife a brief moment of relief. This time Joe gave Jenny a long foot massage, lasting almost 15 minutes, to help her regain composure and a little tickle endurance. The next tickle torment proved to be the worst of all. Joe squirted baby oil all over Jenny's soles and rubbed it all over and between her toes. Once her soles were soaked and glistening in baby oil, he grabbed a hair brush and scratched it all over her feet. Jenny was in pure tickle hell. Her body bucked wildly and her arms struggled to get free but to no avail. Screams of laughter came through barely muffled. Joe continued until she could no longer breathe, stopped long enough for her to catch her breath, and then continued with the torture. This went on for a little over 15 minutes before Jenny really lost control and Joe noticed a warm puddle reaching his feet.

"Holy shit babe! Jesus!" Joe said in surprised excitement. "I can't believe I just made you pee" he continued. Jenny had her head on the floor as she lied there exhausted. Joe moved her picked up her legs and moved her away from the puddle. He grabbed a towel from the bathroom, cleaned up the mess and wiped Jenny dry as well. He removed the yoga mat and placed Jenny back in the same position. "I was about to be done with your punishment, but now I need to add more." cooed Joe. He once again grabbed the brush and sat on Jenny's ankles. Right as the bristles were about to touch her soles, a text came in on Jenny's phone. It was their neighbor Heather. It read: "Hey Jenny, I just got done my 10 miles run. I am just grabbing a water and I will be over in a minute or 2 so I can show you some different stretches like we discussed last night." Joe read it out loud and was about to respond to tell her now wasn't a good time when Jenny started mumbling rapidly through her socks. Her eyes were wide with excitement. Joe removed the socks from her mouth to hear what she had to say. "Honey, I have a great idea! Would you consider letting me off the hook if I can tie up Heather and tickle her with you?" Joe thought for a second. Heather was 45 and very attractive. She was incredibly fit, had a great, fun personality and in addition, had just finished a 10 mile run and would undoubtedly be sweaty. "I'm in!" Joe said, which was music to Jenny's ears. Joe quickly untied Jenny and she put her workout clothes back on. Joe also dressed himself in shorts and a t-shirt and took a seat on the couch. Within seconds, the doorbell rang and Jenny's tickle torture punishment was over.

Part 3 coming soon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back