• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickled in pantyhose, M/f MM/f

snapnuts11

TMF Regular
I know it’s been a while since I lasted posted a story, but because I rely on true stories, the opportunities seem to be few and far between. At a recent party however, that changed.

My wife Rachael and I had gone to a housewarming party. The party was in the early afternoon so I picked her up from work and we went directly to the home. She was of course in her typical work garb which, on this day, consisted of a white blouse, black skirt and black heels. She was wearing tan colored pantyhose with her outfit.

We got to the party, each grabbed a drink and went to the enclosed back porch where a few people had begun congregating. It was there that we ran into Rachael’s cousin Chuck. Chuck was related by his marriage to one of her female cousins and was not a blood relation. He was always outgoing and a lot of fun and was a tremendous ball buster not unlike my wife. We hadn’t seen Chuck in quite some time and were happy to see him so we settled in on the back porch to catch up.

After a few hours we found ourselves the only people left on the porch as everyone else had either left or moved to the living room to watch a baseball game. I got up to get new drinks and when I returned, found that Rachael was back to her ball busting and was really ripping into Chuck. It was all in fun and he knew that but he looked at me and said, “I don’t know how you’ve lived with her for so long”. I told Chuck that I knew where her “off button” was. They both looked at me with puzzled looks but I hoped that the comment would set the stage for a little fun. I wasn’t disappointed.

When she got up to use the bathroom I casually repeated to Chuck that he needed to use her “off button”. Chuck again looked at me puzzled but finally asked what I was talking about. I told him that Rachael was extremely ticklish on her feet and that if she were to start her nonsense again, he could stop her with a little coaxing. He flashed me a deviant smile. I was excited for her to return.

She came back in, sat on the sofa and tucked her legs under her. Chuck fired the first salvo and began jeering her with lighthearted insults. Rachael, not one to stand that without giving some back, returned fire viciously. At this point, things started going my way quickly! Chuck stood up and said, “That was totally over the top! I think I’m going to use your off button now.” He walked over and sat on the couch next to her but as he was sitting, he quickly grabbed her right leg and, in one quick motion sat down, pulled her leg onto his left leg, covered her leg near the ankle with his right leg and pulled her shoe off before she ever know what was happening. When she realized what was about to happen, Chuck had already started scraping his nails over the sole of her right foot. Rachael let out a scream like I hadn’t heard in some time. She tried to pull away but Chuck’s leg lock prevented her from getting loose. He worked her heel, her arch but got the most insane response when he dug a single finger into the nylon between her big and second toe. She was flailing and screaming so wildly that she nearly fell off the couch. She tried kicking Chuck with her left foot but was being tickled so intensely that she couldn’t hit her target.

Not wanting the fun to end, I ran over and sat in the chair to her left grabbing Rachael’s left leg and pulling her off balance. I quickly stripped off that shoe and began furiously tickling her pantyhose covered left foot. If any of you have seen her clips, you know that although her right foot is ticklish, her left foot is far more sensitive. As I started my attack, her screaming and flopping became far more intense. She would laugh hard and then go silent as her face got more and more red. Chuck and I kept tickling her tan pantyhose feet for a solid five minutes before the wife of our host came out to check on the screaming. Although she was laughing at the situation, she came to Rachael’s rescue and the tickling stopped. Of course Rachael’s ball busting stopped as well, but my hope is that she’ll forget about this and perhaps I’ll be able to try this again…although I think the odds are against me.

I have one other upcoming story that I staged with her knowledge. I’ll try to get that one up soon!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I'll try to get more stories up but, because I rely on true events, they are sometimes fairly spaced out.

Great story - I enjoyed reading that! :ty:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back