• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/f pantyhose feet, stranger

snapnuts11

TMF Regular
As I mentioned in an earlier story, I staged a tickling with my wife’s knowledge. Although unusual, this is a true story and I had no idea that it would have worked so well. I was actually a little creeped out by what happened but it all worked out well and gave me an excellent story.

After the last “stranger tickling” that we had, I’d been trying to get another one to work. My wife Rachael had actually become receptive to my idea. I think it was because I made her a bet that I could set up another “stranger tickling” and she felt that the odds were in her favor. This plan though was rather elaborate and I was surprised that she went along with it. Probably not as surprised as her though that it actually worked!

The bet was that I could get another stranger to tickle her feet. I would not say a word to the person that was to tickle her but she had to go along with my plan no matter how weird she thought it was. She agreed.

The plan was that we go to a local adult video store and, although I could not talk to the prospective tickler, she would have to follow my instructions. She put on a navy blue pants suit with navy blue, open-top flats and sheer, off-black pantyhose. We would go into the store and she would have to stand next to the foot-fetish videos and, when someone came to look at the same videos, she’d have to start dipping her foot in and out of her shoe. She agreed because she thought it would be an easy bet for her to win. I must admit though that I cheated a little bit. More on that later though.

We got to the store and I stood off a distance away acting as if I was looking at videos but still where Rachael would be in plain view. Initially I thought that it wasn’t going to work as it seemed no like-minded folks were coming in. She stood at the rack diligently though and we waited. Finally, a young, man, probably in his early 20’s came into the store and, although he was looking toward the fetish stuff, walked all the way around the rack looking at everything but the foot videos. We had been in the store for nearly 45 minutes and I was about to call it quits and admit losing the bet but our target finally walked over to the videos in question. Rachael looked over at me and I gave her a nod. She upheld her end of the bargain and began dipping her pantyhose foot in and out of her shoe. Her action immediately garnered the attention of our “friend” and, although he pretended to look at the video jackets, I could see that he was fixated on her foot. She switched from her left foot to her right foot exposing the dark nyloned sole and curling her toes underneath, with the young man staring at her action the whole time. What I didn’t tell Rachael was that before we left, I had printed little one-word labels that I had attached to the back of her each of her shoes. The labels read “ticklish”. (If I couldn’t talk, I needed to have a little advantage!)

Rachael’s dipping went on for a solid ten minutes with the man watching intently the whole time. At one point he dropped a video case right next to her foot and I expected that I was about to win the bet but he seemed to chicken out and just picked up the case and returned it to the rack. I felt as if I had been defeated and finally conceited my loss to Rachael. I walked to the door and she followed me out. As I walked to the car though, I heard someone calling out, “Miss! Miss! You dropped something!” I turned and saw that the young fellow I had been watching was running out of the store waving a ten dollar bill over his head. I knew things were about to get interesting because, ever since all stores started taking debit cards, neither of us ever carried cash and I knew it was a ploy. I moved over next to another car so as not to spook our guy.

Rachael acted as if she didn’t hear the man and opened the door to the car and started to get in when he approached her telling her that she had dropped her money in the store. He met her at the door and handed her the ten dollar bill telling her that she had dropped it by the videos she was looking at. I don’t know if she was being a good sport or if she wanted to keep up the game but as she was talking to the man she started dipping her pantyhose foot in and out of her shoe again. I could see all that was going on but the man had no idea I was still in the parking lot. Rachael sat down in the driver’s seat and thanked the fellow. Her right foot was in the car and her left foot was outside in the parking lot. At that point, the man got between the door and her as she was trying to close it. I started walking toward the car because I was uncomfortable with the situation when I heard him ask, “So, are you really ticklish?” With that, he reached down, stripped the shoe off the foot that was in the parking lot and started vigorously tickling the off-black nylon sole of my wife! I was both happy and shocked but still didn’t feel all that comfortable with the situation. Rachael laughed and screamed really loud for about ten seconds, the time it took me to cover the distance between where I was and where the car was. It was her super-sensitive left foot he was tickling and she told me later the tickling was crazy intense. I yelled out and the man looked up, released his grasp and fled up the street. Had it not been nighttime I may have let it go a little longer but it didn’t feel right so I ended it quickly. On the positive side, I did win the bet! On the negative though, now that I’m 2 for 2 on stranger tickling, I don’t know that Rachael will give me a third shot, but who knows, she did make ten bucks on the deal!

Yeah a $10.00 tickle. Good for him & your wife.:dogpile: Say any pictures of your wife feet in pantyhose.

Thanks for sharing your stories. I would love to tickle your wife's feet....Yummy.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back