• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older Trio

Hand2421

Crazy day I couldn't even control my inner fiend! Well anyway I tickled a GROUP of middle aged women today :) I was in a restaurant in DC by the monument when in walked a large group of people that work at a nearby office building. I was there for about another 10 minutes I felt a small piece of paper hit my shoulder . It came from one of the 3 women behind me. Two of them were dressed in business suits the other wore khaki pants and a buttoned shirt. One of the women got up to throw her trash away. She was about 5'3", a thickly built women of Middle Eastern decent maybe in her early 40's. "Are you waiting on anybody" she asked in a polite tone. "No" I replied. Then she asked if I would mind switching them seats seeing as though I was alone in a booth. Before I could respond over walked the other 2 women. "C" was very tall thick white women with long blonde and red hair. She was very rude and suggested they would sit here regardless of my decision. I agreed.

They talked amongst themselves for about 15min then "K" turned the conversation to me. "K" is a very petite Indian woman long brown hair with well developed legs. "Why no meat here" she said with a smile as she dug into ribs. I couldn't help but giggle a little bit as I peeled her hands from my mid section. The conversation became more and more friendly. "C" was still being a b**** though. "C" being a tall woman kept stepping on my foot, I'm sure it was an accident but that was my Que. "You getting my tummy, you tryna break a toe...I gotta fight back". I immediately turned to "K" and began poking her ribs. She couldn't help but let out a high throaty laugh. I left my fingers in her ribs while I scooted closer. "Ahahaaa he tickling me" she cried as I rubbed her rib bones. "No I'm not" I said with a plain face. Another 5 min had passed and our conversation had become fun but was at an end. I offered to walk the ladies to their car, they accepted. I exchanged numbers with "K" and I thought to see them off. As "C" leaned back to adjust her seat after a good meal she asked "D" if she could remove her shoes because she was to full to do so. "Eww I bet those feet stink in those flats you sure you wanna do that D" She jus smiled as she reached forward to remove her shoes. "My feet don't stink come smell em" she chuckled. I came around to the drivers door and began to talk trash to "C". She laughed and said "you wont do nothin" I reached do by her floor petals until I felt her sticky feet. "Ewww thats your foot" I stated in a disgusted tone". "Yep Hahaha you tickling it". I dug my nails into the balls of her foot and scratched em good. She began to use the other foot to get my hands away. I leaned over to pin he knees so that my head was almost by the petals. Here feet were soft and moist. I began to lose control when she began to rub her sweaty feet on my face. It took everything I had to stop. After she caught her breath she confessed that I was a fun guy an she dosen't mean to be so harsh.

Goin bowling Saturday...More tickles?

Good luck my friend. Hope you get more tickles. Thanks for sharing the story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back