• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dinner with a new friend

Candygirl

Verified
This is a follow up story to this one: How I met Tommy

So as I said, after talking a few hours I learned that not only had he never talked to anyone about his tickle/foot fetish but he was also new to the area. I had a few other people over at the house already, and felt it may help him to meet a few people his age. Most everyone in the house has gone down state for the week leaving the house to just my son and I and 2 others.

My son's dad Sean also came over for dinner and a good friend of his named Casey, Ryan's uncle Shane and his girlfriend Kenzie, myself and my 3 year old son were all there at dinner. I told them I had bumped into a new guy around town and invited him to dinner so he'd know a few people in town other than his 2 roommates. Tommy came over after he got off work.

We had hotdogs on the grill and macaroni and chips. Nothing special. We all enjoyed each others company and conversation, introducing him to each other, telling him about the local hot spots and where to go to eat, that kinda thing. He flirted with me, made goofy faces with my son, and also seemed to connect with the guys as well, making plans to head down to the skate park with them this weekend.

While Kenzie and I cleaned up, Tommy sat at the kitchen table playing with my son and the rest of the guys went in the living room to play the Wii. After we were done, Shane and Kenzie left to go to her house for the night and Sean left to go home. Tommy and Casey played on the Xbox while I gave my son a bath and got him ready for bed. Once he had fallen asleep for the night, I joined the guys downstairs.

Now, Casey knows that I am ticklish, and teases me sometimes but doesn't know anything further. I sat on the couch next to him, my feet tucked beneath me and started reading a book while they played their game of Black Ops 2. Tommy was to my right in a recliner.

Between games, Tommy would sneak a glance over at me and a quick wink but never much more because Casey would start in with some kind of trash talking banter about the game and the two of them would go back and forth with it. They seemed to hit it off quite well and I was glad that I could help him meet a new friend.

During one of the between game breaks (usually they are only about 2 minutes between one match and the next) Casey says "Hey Tommy, wanna see something funny?" and then quickly reaches out and squeezes my knee. I immediately squealed and almost fell off the couch squirming trying to get away.

"You're right. That was funny!" Tommy said.

Casey leaned over me to high five him and they started the next match. Tommy kept smirking and glancing at me and I instantly noticed that "intimidating ler" look in his eyes. After that match, Casey said "Hey, I bet we can think of something more entertaining to do..." and then he glanced over at Tommy. I had just enough time to hide my feet in the couch cushions before Casey powered down the xbox and pounced on me, pinning my legs behind him and started poking my sides and stomach. I've been tickled by Casey a time or two before, and easily fought him off, grabbing his wrists.

Without missing a beat, Tommy chimes in "Hey, if you're gonna do it, you should do it right. Or at least have some help."

He grinned at me before grabbing my wrists and holding my hands above my head. Casey wasted no time in quickly spidering up and down my sides as I frantically tried to pull my arms back down. It felt like forever, but in reality was only about a minute or so. Casey got up to head outside for a smoke, leaving Tommy and I alone to talk a few minutes.

"So who's that guy?" Tommy asked me.

"Just a friend of the family. Someone Ryan's dad went to school with. He lives a few houses down, and I know how to cook. So he's over quite a bit."

"Oh and what a great cook you are. The hot dogs were the best I've ever had!"

I playfully punched his arm. "Hey, I can cook. I hadn't planned on bringing a guest to dinner. I just thought you'd like to meet a few people to chill with sometimes and maybe make a few friends."

"Yes and I appreciate that greatly. Maybe you can cook for me for real sometime."

"Maybe. You planning on sticking around awhile?"

"Yeah, Casey and them wanna go to the skate park this weekend so I asked if I could tag along. I didn't even know there WAS a skate park here."

"It's nice to see you boys playing nice."

"Speaking of play, I um..." he blushed adorably and ran his fingers through his hair. "I hope you are okay with what just happened. I didn't wanna assume it was cool or whatever. We just met and all, and I actually, kinda like you already. I mean, not like THAT or anything yet, I mean NOT yet, I mean..."

I thought his bashfulness was adorable. He had already admitted so much to me and had been so open, I wanted to make him feel more comfortable.

"Look, relax. It's okay. I understand. Completely. I'm the first person you have found that you were able to open up to about yourself, and that can be overwhelming in and of itself. You seem really cool, and everyone seems to like you. How about just give us a call once in awhile and we'll make some room for you at the dinner table again soon? I don't wanna assume anything either. But I also don't want you to. Let's just agree to be open and honest with each other, and just see where things go. Fair enough?"

"A girl so incredibly chill should not be so damn ticklish. That's just not fair." he smiled at me and shook his head. "You're right though. It is overwhelming. I mean, I'm trying not to like, jump you, not physically of course, just like, I have so many questions. So much to say. I don't wanna come on too strong either. I respect women, even extremely ticklish ones." He winked and squeezed my knee a few times.

"Hahaha hey!!" I giggled and moved further down on the couch out of his reach. He hopped up off the chair and onto the couch next to me. "Well, I'm gonna be straight with you. I am not looking to jump into anything either. I like you enough to get to know you better, so if you are well behaved, maybe I'll let you take me to dinner sometime and we can go from there."

"I'd love to." He smiled at me and kissed the back of my hand as Casey came back in.

"Uh oh, my boy got the moves!! You cheatin on me, girl?" Casey teased me. (it's been a joke around for awhile that Casey had a crush on me but I am not into him. Casey is a skirt chaser and player type guy. Very fun and out going, but a definite player and I'm just not into him. But he's a friend and so we joke about a secret relationship all the time, which I had already explained to Tommy earlier.)

"You know it! All the time. I really don't know why you continue being married to me." I said back to him.

"Oh that's cause of the good food I always get and the fact that you are so much fun to tease."

"That she is," Tommy chimed in. "I'll have to keep that in mind next time I come over. Hey man, thanks for everything. I'll see ya'll this weekend, right?" He reached out and shook Casey's hand in some sort of secret guys handshake that apparently all guys just instinctively know. He stood up to leave.

"Yeah man, definitely. In fact, why don't you come over Friday night? I'm off, she's off, we can hang out. Well, if that's okay with her, I mean this ain't really my house"

"Yeah, it's fine with me." I said. "How about I'll order the pizza, Casey will bring some beer and you can pick a movie. I'm sure we'll have a few others over as well." (And since then, yes, Friday night it will be myself, Tommy, Casey, Shane and his girlfriend hanging out)

I walked them both out, said goodnight to Casey and he walked the whole 4 houses down to his own home. Tommy lingered behind a few minutes, we chatted a bit more and then he headed home.

We're all planning on hanging out this Friday (tomorrow night) and for all the many PMs I got regarding the first post about how I met him, of course I am being careful. Thanks for all the well wishes and input.

Last edited:
Congrats on the successful first group meeting, hope it continues to be a great experience!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back