• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Real Pedicure Tickling Experience!

Laurenlily96

Last week, (Thursday, May 9) I waited for my pedicure until someone came over. It was a woman. I didn't get her name though but she really liked my fingernails. I just got them done minutes ago. So she cleaned my toenails with a lot of things. It really tickled. I was giggling the whole time.
"Tickle?" She asked. "Mmm hmm." I said as I nodded. Then, she got out the scrubbing brush! "This is going to tickle." She said. First, she scrubbed my right foot everywhere. I was holding my hands to my mouth, laughing and giggling. I was pulling my foot away a little bit. The lady giggled along with me. I am very ticklish! She dropped my foot in the water. Then she grabbed my left foot and did the same thing, scrubbing it everywhere. It tickled so bad that I was laughing very hard. My hands were at my mouth and I was pulling my foot away a little bit again. The lady still giggled along with me. Then she dropped my foot again.

She rubbed the lotion on her hands and massaged my right foot and leg. It felt good. Although I was giggling a little bit. She then did the same to my other foot and leg. Again, I was still giggling a little bit. Then my toenails were painted a hot pink, with a heart design on my big toe.

So this is my real pedicure tickling experience, unlike my Ren and Stimpy Pedicure Tickling Story. This happened for real!

Very nice story, we just need some pics to see if all that tickling was worth it.

Nice story, glad you had a nice experience. I liked your Ren and Stimpy story haha.

we need to see some pics of your nicely pedicured feet and toes. Great story.

I enjoy reading a good ticklish pedicure story like this. She should have given you a final tickle before you left.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back