• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New friend

lulukulu

There is one story I want to share.
One day a I met ex-girlfriend of my buddy and I realized, that shes really cool person. But there is one thing. It was summer, end of semester. We have big party in park, so lots of girls are barefoot. And as I reached on her feet (lets call her Judy) I realized, that she has long feet, with long toes, just I like it. I know only two girls with those type of feet. Its my girlfriend and now its Judy. And you know that feeling, that would be great to be at least near that girl with those feet. And we started to be friends.
I have one friend more with nice feet and she really likes to poke my gf to ribs and stomach. She always reach her side with finger when its undercover. I dont know if she has fetish like us, maybe little. But theres no wonder, I tickle my gf all the time. And this friend is ticklish too. One day in bar she confess (after I tickled her ribs): "I am terribly ticklish!" (Cool)
So I have great gf and two friends, lots opportunities. So I wait.

And one opportunity appear soon. We have party with some people which I knew few of them. And Judy arrived too. Which little amiss her ex-boyfriend. Me and another friend were drunk, maybe more than others. Judy and ex talking about something in living room, rest of people are in the garden, and we came to them to make some drunken stupid fun. We were annoying. They were on couch and I crawl to them. And Judy started to jokingly kicked and pushed me back with her feet. She has white sock and it looked pretty awesome. Suddenly my drunk friend catch her ankle. I realized whats goona next so I catch her too. She intuited what we want to do and started yelling:"Nooo."
And now I have those awesome feet in my lap and tickle her. Then I slip her sock of and tickled her bare feet. Which is smooth and elegant. Shame that I was so drunk. So I cant remember all details. Shes kicking and laughing. It wasnt too long. But after that I still lightly stroke my finger on her instep, and she always shrink. But I think she like it.
Its one of my favorite experiences.

Me and Judy we never talk about it. Maybe one day.

Just curious.... were you drunk when you wrote about this? :flatstare:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back