• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Hercules: Half Man, Half God, All Ticklish pt. 2

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
At dinner Hercules, Iolaus, and Jason were talking about the usual. Suddenly Jason got the strange idea in his head to trap Herc’s legs and tickle his knees. At the same time Iolaus was getting the idea to hold Herc’s arms up and tickle in his pits. So when they finished eating they attacked.

Catching Hercules unaware, Jason wrapped his legs around the young hero’s legs at the same time Iolaus trapped Herc’s arms up over his head. “Hey Jason, Iolaus what gives?” Hercules asked struggling completely oblivious to their intent. “Hey Herc I’m curious about something, are you ticklish on your knees?” Jason asked with a mischievous grin. “Oh yeah he’s deathly ticklish everywhere.” Iolaus said trying to keep his grip on the struggling boy’s arms. “Iolaus, Jason c’mon let me go. You guys have had your fun.” Hercules said trying unsuccessfully to get free of his obviously mad friends. “Let’s just see how ticklish the mighty Hercules is Iolaus.” Jason said as he reached down with both hands and gently squeezed and kneaded his fingers over the knee caps.

“HEHEAAEHEAHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEYEHAEHAHHHHHEHEAHHAEHAEAHAEHEAHEHPLEASEHEHAEHAEHEHEAHHEAHEHAEAEHTHISHEHEAEHEHAEISN’THEHEAHEHEHAEHAEHAEAEFAIRHAEHAEHAEEAHLETHEEHAHAEHEEMEHEHAEEHAEHGOEHEAHEAHEAHAEHGUYSHEHEEAHAEHEAHAEI’MHEHEEHEAHAEHAESOOOEHEHHAEHAEHAEEAHTICKLISHEHEHAEAHHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAHEHAEEAHEAHEAE” Hercules squealed with wild laughter as he was trying to break free from Jason’s grip. “EHEAHAEHHEAHAEEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHEAHAEHAEHIEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHECAN’THEHEEAHEAHEHAEEAHAEHAETAKEHEEHAEEHHAEHEAHEAEHEAHAETHISEHEHAHEAEHAHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHAE” Hercules was only about 10 seconds into the tickle attack and he was already sweating. “Hey let’s try here.” Iolaus said as he started to wiggle his free hand in his best friend’s exposed pits.

“EHEAHEHAHEAEHHAEAEHAHAEHAHAEHAEEAHEAHNOHEHAEEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHTHATEHEAHAEHHEHAEEAHEAHAEISHEHEEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHWORSEHEHAEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHENOEHEAHEAHAEHAEHEFAIRHEEHAAEHEAHHAEHTWOEHEAHEAHEAHAEHAGAINSTHEHAEHEAHAEHEONEHEAHEEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHEAHEA.” “Aw is the strong Hercules afraid of a little tickle?” Jason taunted as he used one hand on the kneecaps and the other lightly tickling under the knees. “HEEAHEHHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAJASONEHEEAHAEHEAHAEHPLEASEEHAEHEAHEAHEAHHAVEHEEHAEHAEAHEAHEAEAHEAHMERCYHEHAEEAHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHI’MHEEHAEHAEHAEHWAYEHEHHAEHAEHAEHTOOHEEHAEAHEHAEHEAHAEHATICKLISHEHEHEHAHEAHEHEAHAEHAEEEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHAE.” “Who would think you could make Hercules squirm and beg like a little boy with just a little tickle.” Iolaus said as he switched between the pits and ribs. “HEHAEEAHEHEAHEAHEAHAEHEHAEHAEHAEHEOHEHHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHAYOUHEEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHTWOHEEHEHEHEAHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAREHEHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHAEGONNAHEEHHAEHAEHAEHAEEAPAYHEAEHAEHEAHAEHEAHEWHENHEEAHEAHEAHAEHIHEEHHAEHEGETEHEHAEHEHFREEHAEEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHEHEHEEHEHEAHEHEAHAEHE.” Hercules was really sweating and starting to go mad from the tickling.

After another ten minutes of nonstop tickle torture on their friend, Iolaus and Jason finally quit and let Herc go. Panting and sweating heavily, Hercules gulped down two glasses of water and started to come back to his senses. “Hey what got into you guys, why did you do that?” Jason and Iolaus looked at each other. “We don’t know.” They both said in unison. “It was like something just told me to tickle you.” Jason said as he sat with folded hands. “Me too it was like a voice in my head was telling me to do the same. Do you forgive us Herc, we’re sorry?” Iolaus said patting Herc’s back.

“Of course I forgive you guys; something weird is definitely going on here.” Hercules said as he stood up. “Let’s get out of here guys and go back to the academy.” The three of them paid and left for a well deserved sleep. Off in the distance, Aries appeared rubbing his chin and snickering. “That was just the start baby brother, get your rest. You’ll need it.” Aries said as he laughed and disappeared again.

Wouldn't you like to know, and no you can't tickle it outta me. :) LOL Thanks for liking my stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back