• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary's Smoking Toes, Literally with Photo Manipulation

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
This happened a while ago and I almost forgot to tell it. Don't worry Mary's precious feet were safe the whole time but she didn't know and it was pure fun for me and pure torture for her.

We were at the Tavern and I went to my truck to get a cigar and Mary stepped out for a cigarette. It was rather chilly so as I sat in my truck, ready to light my cigar, Mary knocked on the passenger door window and asked if I minded if she smoked in my truck.

I told it was alright as long as she had the window part down for the ashes and smoke. I started my truck to warm it up and I asked if I could have a cigarette cause I didn't feel like smoking this big stogy. She looked at me and commented that she didn't knew I smoked. I responded that I don't but the occasional cigar. Well she gave me one and just as I was about to light it the fun began.

Mary was wearing her pink footies and crocs so it was easy access. I gently reached down, picked up her left leg, she knew or thought she knew what was coming next but boy was she ever wrong.

I lit the cigarette and placed it in my mouth, I then took her ankle and gently held it and slowly removed her croc, I then slowly peeled off the pink footie. I started to massage her feet to get her to relax and as she put her head back and closed her eyes she said," ahh no tickling tonight, for a change, that feels good", and I continued to massage her left foot till I got this wicked idea.

I took the cigarette from my mouth and flicked the main ashes out the window so the cigarette would appear to be lit because of the smoke but in fact it was just the paper smoldering, I then placed it in between two of her middles toes.

She felt that wet, strange feeling and popped her head up and her facial expression was priceless. I held her ankle firmly and with the filter end at he bottom of her toes and the smoking end over the top. I then pretended to puff it as I then tickled her sole.

THIS WAS PRICELESS! Mary laughed and FRANTICALLY tried to hold still as I tickled her soft sole. She laughed and screamed and tried to hold her foot perfectly still and not flex her toes!

Now if she could have seen the lit end of the cigarette she would have noticed no orange burning color, only smoldering and besides the way I held her ankle my hand was right below the smoldering paper so if it were to fall it would have safely fell in my hand but she didn't know this cause that hand also covered up the lit end so I guess it made no difference.

Anyways her frantic laughter, agonized giggles and desperate attempts to hold her foot perfectly still was AWESOME as my five fingers danced and tickled all over her sole, ball of her foot and arches! Who would have thought that a little object like that cigarette would have been such a great bondage tool.

I did take a couple of real light puffs on it just to keep it smoldering but not enough to burn her or myself.

Finally after ten torturous minutes the cigarette went out and I tossed it. Mary was exhausted and shocked by this.

Through her gasps of breath she scolded," MIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD RISK BURNING MY FOOT, WHAT IF THAT HOT ASH WOULD HAVE FALLEN"?

I smiled fiendishly and replied," Oh Mary it was never lit, just smoldering paper and beside the palm of my hand was right underneath so there was no way either of us would have gotten hurt, especially you".

She yanked her foot away then quickly gave me shove with her foot as she glared at me in disbelief, shaking her head back and forth grinning.

I asked if I could put her sock and croc on and she said," absolutely not, my feet are off limits for a while. You are in the penalty box".

I then asked her for a cigarette as a joke and she glared at me as she was getting out of my truck and replied,"UHHH no, no more cigarettes either till you can be trusted".

As I got out and shut the door and engaged the alarm I told her that was fine cause I planned on smoking my cigar then next time anyway.

Attachments

• mary_s_smoking_toes__the_manipulation__by_osco89-d65kd06.jpg
    mary_s_smoking_toes__the_manipulation__by_osco89-d65kd06.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 641
Nice, and she was able to hold still for the tickling??

Nice, and she was able to hold still for the tickling??

Actually, and a great question, yes but it was pure torture because of the fear of the ashes that never existed falling on that precious foot, but the worst for her was when I puffed her cigarette in between her toes and tickled.

Actually, my friend, she did very well considering how hyper-ticklish she is

Thank you so much for asking, that means alot

You're a creative one, my boy. Hats off!

Why thank you, she always comments that she never met anyone like me and with these ideas* especially since they are so spontaneous. She jokes and says all the time * if you were to hustle, con and be this creative in the real world as you do to tickle my feet you'd be a &^%^$#@ millionaire*.

Thank you again

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back