• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled on vacation ( MMM/F, short but TRUE)

SmallMartin

Tickled on vacation (MMM/F, short but TRUE)

This happened to my wife during our summer vacation two years ago. We were at the mountains with about 10 friends of ours. One afternoon she was in our room with 3 guys talking and getting ready for the shower. She undressed herself to her panties and a really short t-shirt - no, she is not a stripper but we and our friends have known each other for about 10 years and we saw each other in the underwear quite a few times.
She was about to leave for the toilette and for the shower when they suddenly grabbed her hands and put her on the bed (this is HER version, she is a sort of a tease and I am sure she gave them the reason). Then they immediately started tickling her. She didn't tell me too much detail - all I know is one was holding her hands above her head with one hand and tickling her underarm with his free hand, another was sitting on her and tickling her ribs, sides, belly and thighs and one was down at her feet. This went on for only about 1 - 2 minutes and you can imagine she went really wild. She was laughing so hard she couldn't speak at all so she couldn't warn them ... You can guess what happened next - she didn't hold it and peed herself. The guys immediatelly stopped and apologized to her as they probably didn't intend to make her pee. She likes being tickled so she wasn't mad at them. The only thing that bothers me is that I wasn't in that room to help them :cool:

Last edited:
Great story! I love it when guys gang up on a girl! My ex girlfriend had a very similar experience which she used to tell me...I posted this a long time ago but here it is again:

My girlfriend (my EX girlfriend) was with these two guys who both liked her...she was kind of seeing one and later ended up seeing the other...anyway, these guys lead her into a bedroom to watch TV (these guys are house-sitting). The guy my girlfriend is kind of going out with leaves to get some drinks. The other guy (who she actually likes a little bit better and like I said went on to go out with him) props some pillows behind her to make her comfortable and then says "Here, let me slip off your shoes", she's wearing sandals and he slips them off, she's not thinking anything of it, she's watching tv, she's on a bed so of course the shoes should come off! Anyhow, this guy starts lightly running his fingers over her sole and she giggles a bit, shyly, squirms, he runs his hand over her thigh, same thing. All of a sudden, the other guy comes back in and immediately they stop the flirting and one guy sits on one side and the other guy sits on her other side. They're watching David Letterman. When the commercial comes on, the same guy puts his hand on her thigh and tickles and she yelps, this time she's shocked this guy would do this in front of his friend (and his boyfriend) and she figures the boyfriend is going to say "Hey, cut it out!" or something. But when she looks at the guys, they're giving each other some kind of devilish, knowing look when all of a sudden the same guy moves down to the foot of the bed, takes both her feet in his lap, locks her feet in place with his arm and starts to tickle. Well, immediately she starts to buck and giggle, begging him to stop, leaning forward to reach her helpless feet when all of a sudden she feels the other guy hold her back.
Now let me paint a picture of my girlfriend at this point. She has size 8 feet, PERFECT, high arches, beautiful long toes, long legs, totally hot body(she says these guys used to sit around ,smoking pot and just comment on how hot her body was),she's about 5'9, 5'10", at the time she had red hair, pretty face...can you imagine?
So anyhow, this guy is torturing her soles and she's squealing with giggles while the other guy is holding her back. Now this guy apparently gets her flat on her back, stretches her arms back and sits on her arms. I think you know what's coming next.
She says she remembers the look on the guys face as he hovered over her and put his hands in her armpits and started tickling. At this point, she totally lost it and you can just imagine what her giggles must have sounded like. She had her feet being completely teased and trapped and her underarms being completely tickled. The only thing she tells me they ever say during this whole ordeal is "you're just gonna have to take it, this is your punishment!" (I guess for being such a flirt). At one point, she says their fingers were almost in rhythm with each other ,slowly dragging back and forth under her arms with the same exact single finger drag on her soles, almost in unison! Obviously, the guy on top eventually plunged his hands into her tummy, worked her sides, up under arms by now. The guy at the bottom started working up her legs and she always remarks how he spent alot of times behind her knees and around her thighs (this drove her nuts). And finally this guy worked up to her ribs and stomach and for a while she says they were both on her sides, her arms and hands finally free but completely useless since they had her surrounded. As a grand finale, the boyfriend actually went back, held her arms over her head while the other guy straddled her, stared right into her face and tickled her everywhere, a NEW set of hands exploring her upper body, making her almost newly ticklish!
Eventually I think her shirt ripped a bit, or her breast started to almost come out when the boyfriend stopped it with "All right, she's had enough." The vibe was electric and almost embarrassed since she knew they had gotten off on it. Eventually, she ended up ditching the guy (actually both guys....they were apparently real jerks) and going out with the other. And she remembers one time she was leaning over him to turn up the volume on the stereo when he grabbed her by the waist and collapsed her onto his lap in a fit of ticklish giggles.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! The above story happened when she was still living in LA. When my girl first moved from LA to New York, she went out to a club, I think it was the Limelight. She was all dolled up and was wearing clear sandals, looking exquisite! A bunch of puerto rican guys were following her around, trying to chat her up but I guess she wasn't too into it and she got away from them.

Do you know those big blow up rooms that little kids jump around in at amusement parks? This club had one of those on this night and she decided to go in and jump around. What she didn't know is that these guys had followed her in! As she was jumping around, the guys did as well, and got closer to her, finally bumping into her and knocking her down. When she was down, one of her legs kicked up and one of the guys immediatley grabbed her by the ankle and held her leg up. She started to say "Let me go" but the guy kept grinning and saying "no". She continued.."Come on! Let me go!", but then he removed her sandal, exposing her bare foot. "Give me my shoe, now come on!" she shouted, pissed off but at this, he took his finger and gave her a little tickle on the center of her sole which made her hitch forward and start to smile as she said "NO!" At this, the other guys got down on their knees and held her shoulders back and the guy tickled her sole again, slowly with one finger which collapsed her back into giggles and then he started using all of his fingers, which made her go nuts.
He kept starting and stopping, wearing her down into a giggling mess, even when he wasn't tickling and she started pleading with him to stop tickling and give her back her shoe. All of a sudden, as she was pleading, one of the guys holding her back slipped his hand around her waist and started tickling her there and she burst out screaming with laughter. At this, all the guys pounced on her tickling her while she twisted around, while the guy never let go of her ankle and continued to torture her long foot.

Eventually, she got really pissed and they took her shoe and she spent the rest of the night walking around, long legged and barefoot!

Wow, I must say these stories make me miss her. She told me lots of other stories, and our relationship ended because she had major problems which have ended up with her as a call girl, believe it or not. And being a call girl has given her a few instances for being tickled as well (which I posted before....maybe I'll post them again soon). But I can't really talk to her anymore, it's too painful. I actually hung on for a long time BECAUSE of this fetish, but I can't anymore! Anyhow, hope you enjoyed these stories!

Small Martin....one more time....I really loved your story!!!

A non-fiction wetting accident!!! Whooo SmallMartin, you just made ol' tklr22's day!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back