• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psycholog-tickle F's/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
I walked into the woman's house. Valerie. Her name was Valerie. She had such a wonderful, seductive vibe about her when she answered the door. Her full and curvy figure gave her a classic voluptuous look. Almost like a bustier Betty Page.

She walked me into her living room and offered me a soda. I sat on the couch. She sat in a large chair. I had heard she had, um... unusual techniques as a Domme. I was still a little fuzzy on the details though.

“So...” She started, “What have you heard about my methods?”

“Next to nothing.” I admitted, “Just that there is nothing more intense.”

“Well, for one thing, I never touch you.”

I became incredibly confused.

“Well, how do you...”

She interrupted me.

“I never physically touch you. It's all in your head.”

She got up and walked over to a desk in the corner of the room. She pulls out a device with cables wrapped around it. It almost looked like a game system. She set it down in front of me. She then sat back down.

“I get to enter your mind and do everything inside of your head. It's the truest form of surrender for a sub. You don't get to hide anything from me. I see every fantasy that enters your imagination. You allow me complete access to your mind. Your desires, memories, everything. But once we are in there, I am in control of it all. Your mind makes up the scenario, and I take over from there.”

I sat back in the couch, sipping my drink and trying to take this all in.

“Is it safe?” I ask.

“Perfectly so.” She pulls a small wristband out of the device and tosses it to me. I analyze it as she explains it's purpose.

“It's what I call an SW. A safeword device. You wear it on your wrist and press the button on it if the fantasy gets too intense. Also, you should know that nothing that happens during the session will actually affect your living body, especially not with the... fetish you are wanting to explore.” She chuckled. She was referring to my tickling fetish and how it wouldn't leave any marks.

After some more reassurance from her and a discussion on how she charged for the session, I agreed to the terms. She placed an odd looking cap on my head and connected it to the device. She then put on her own cap. She sat across from me.

“Are you ready for this?” She asked.

I nodded.

“Sweet dreams.” She pressed the button.

...I looked around the doctor's office. I was strapped to the chair in the middle of the room. My wrists were bound above my head. I still had complete access to the SW but I wanted this to play out. I was wearing only my boxers.

Valerie walked into the room. A lab coat on and her dark hair was now blonde. She also had on a sensible pair of glasses. It was clearly her though. It occurred to me that she could alter her appearance to an extent to fit the fantasy. She was followed by another female. IT WAS LIZ! My first crush from high school! Valerie addressed Liz, who was dressed as a nurse.

“The subject is here is a volunteer for a new therapy treatment we will soon be implementing in high school seniors around the country. We must test certain vulnerable areas: tickle points... or TP's as we call them. The goal is to force the patient to laugh, thus giving off hormones to relieve stress. We will begin at the tummy, usually a major TP with boys.” She smirked. Liz watched patiently and with an amused look on her face.

Valerie placed a single fingertip on the top of my tummy and traced it along the skin there. My tummy quivered under her touch and a grin forced itself onto my face.

“As a man”, Valerie explained to Liz, “He will try to bottle up the laughter, but he won't be able to for long. The soft touch of a woman's finger is more than any man can endure.”

Her finger graze the side of my tummy and I couldn't hold back anymore.

“Hehehehehehehheh”

“See?” Valerie smiled at Liz.

Valerie then began using all of the fingers on her hand to scribble across my tummy. I lost it.

“HehEHHEhehEHhehEHHAEhEhHEAHahhea”

“Up here under the arms is the next TP we must examine” Valerie stated.

“No, please. Not there.” I begged.

“Now now...” Liz said compassionately, “This is for science.”

“Relax.” Valerie added, “I'm a doctor.”

She poked her index fingers under my arms and all composure went right out the window as they gently scratched.

“HAHEHAHEHAEhAhehAHAehAheahehaheahehaehAheAHEAHHHA MYYHYHYHYYY GOOHOHOHOHODDDD!”

“Ooo my! We have a real wiggler here don't we?” Valerie joked.

Her wiggler remark triggered a memory in my head and instantly we were transported to...

...The living room of my parents house. I am in my old pajamas. They are re-sized to fit my adult form but they are still the same Power Rangers Pj's I used to wear. They were my favorites. My wrists are bound above my head to the armrest of the couch. Valerie enters the room. She looks more than a bit like my old babysitter, Sonya. Valerie/Sonya walked up to me and pulled up my bound ankles and hoisted them to a hook hanging from the ceiling. I ceased to be a man. I looked more like a marlin.

“You were always such a wiggler.” She said. That word had triggered the memory and the setting had changed. It was like a dream.

“Remember when I used to lift up your ankles and coochie coo your widdle knees and toesies?”

“Oh yeah... I remember.” I felt odd talking to her as if she was my babysitter when I knew she wasn't.

“Well, now that you are a little older, There is another area I want to explore” She smiled mischievously and yanked my Pajama bottoms down, or up if you like, revealing my ass and my privates.

“Such a cute little bottom. Is it ticklish?”

I suddenly felt it: a feather poking at random points on my ass and thighs.

“Heheheheheheheeheheh”

“Yay! It is! It is a tickly bottom on the tickly boy!” Her teasing made me blush deeply. And my cock began to rise.

“Tickle tickle tickle... Oh, you love this so much, don't you?” A second feather appeared and she used one feather to tickle my cheeks while the other slid up and down my crack.

“HEHehHEHEHhEHEHEHEheHEHEeehhheehehHHEhehE!”

“Oh yes...” She chuckled happily, “You really do. Tickles and tickles and tickles for the wonderful boy. Oh my! And a naughty little boy at that!”

I looked at my privates. I was at full arousal. Her tone turned menacing.

“What a naughty little boy! How dare you? You know what happens to naughty little boys? Huh? I'm gonna punish you now! And I know just how to do it!”

The feather wiggled mercilessly against my balls. I shrieked.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEHAEHAHEAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAHEAEEAHEAHEHAHEAHEAHEHAHEHAEH NNNNOOOOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

“That's right! Tickle tickle tickle! You want to be naughty? I will tickle the shit out of you! Coochie coo! COOCHIE COO!”

Tears welled up in my eyes. It tickled so bad and she knew it.

“TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!”

I felt like I might pass out. Then it happened. We left the living room and entered...

...A Carnival? What the Hell am I doing in a carnival? What brought this on?

The summer air is warm even in the night time. I am standing strapped spread eagle to two posts. I am completely naked. I look to see Valerie dressed up in an outfit that I can only describe as a combination of what a clown or carny might wear, and pieces of leather stitched in random places to it.

Great, I thought. I am about to be tickled by the daughter of Bozo the clown and Sally form Nightmare Before Christmas.

I was wrong.

I looked up at the sign above my head. It said in bright neon lights: “The Coochie Corner”

“Cum one! Cum all!” She joked as she pitched to the crowd, which seems to be made up of every girl I had ever met excluding family. “Test your skills! Test his sanity! Step on up to the Coochie Corner, pay a dollar and... well, you know what to do next...”

Sonya, the babysitter stepped up and paid Valerie. She was given a short, stiff feather. She walked up to me and giggled.

“It's tickle time!” She let the feather poke inside my bellybutton.

“Hehehehehehhee Soohhohnya Pleehhhehehase!”

She dropped the feather and poked at my hipbones. She leaned in and flicked her tongue against my collarbone. Before long, my cock was at attention again.

“HEAHheahhAehaaheahehHAHAHAheHAhaHAh!”

After a while, Valerie signaled to Sonya that her turn was over and Sonya stepped down.

“Who is next?” Valerie asked the crowd. “Come on! Torture him! He likes it, see?”

She pointed at my erection. I had never felt humiliation like this before.

“Let me try!” I heard a vaguely familiar voice call out. Who was that?

She stepped forward and I swallowed hard: Ms. Barton. The student teacher from my middle school days and the first woman I had ever been attracted to. Her breasts jutted out inside her modest sweater and she batted her baby blue eyes at me.

Valerie turned and gave me a knowing smile. She knew where this was going.

Ms. Barton paid, stepped up, and pulled out an electric toothbrush.

“You remember me. I know you do. How many nights did you lay in your bed fantasizing about me? You used to try so hard to hide your little erections that came and went during my class. I think it's time I showed you how a real woman tickles.”

She knelt down on her knees, facing my stiff cock. The toothbrush turned on. I heard the buzzing and felt the bristles touch down on the excruciatingly tender patch of skin on the side of my scrotum.

“AHAhAHAhahHAhAHHEHAehaehehAEhAHehaHEhAehAHeHAhehAehAheAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!”

“There's a REAL tickle spot if I ever saw one. I seem to recall you having to keep your legs crossed in my classroom the whole time we talked about the inquisition and the stocks. Were you hot and bothered about me teaching you about how people were put in the stocks and their feet were tickled? Hmm?”

All I could do was laugh.

“AhaehaHehAHEAHAEhAHeaHeHAehAHehAheaHehAHehAHe!”

“I think you di-id...” She sort of sang. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle”

At this point, Valerie walked up and stood behind me. I felt her nails on my ass cheeks, tickling me terribly.

“Hehehe. You aren't gonna last much longer. You know you want to cum on her.” Valerie whispered in my ear. I looked down and Ms. Barton had her mouth open, as if she was willing to accept my semen in her mouth.

Valerie was absolutely right. I wanted to cum in her mouth so bad. Valerie reached a finger between my crack and very gently tickled my asshole. Ms. Barton followed suit by taking me into her mouth and letting the toothbrush roam all over my defenseless balls. Valerie kept whispering in my ear.

“Tickle tickle. Feel her tongue... feel my touch... let it all go... Coochie coochie coooooooo...”

I did. I came in Ms. Barton's mouth and she swallowed every drop. Once again, I felt like I would pass out...

I came out of the fantasy as I woke up on Valerie's couch. She pulled off her cap, obviously proud of her work, and then pulled off the cap I was wearing. She turned to face me, and giggled at the cum stain on my pants.

“So... Should we set an appointment for our next session?”

To be continued... maybe...

Thoughts?

Awesome as always, please forward her # so I can make an appt

That's a beautiful premise for its open-endedness; you should definitely go on if you have more to share. Thank you for posting this part.

That's a beautiful premise for its open-endedness; you should definitely go on if you have more to share. Thank you for posting this part.

Thanks, Coda. I am actually considering making my next book about this character.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back