• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crazy Movie Night (FF/M, M/F, MM/F)

Candygirl

Verified
This is a follow up to THIS story

Shane and his girlfriend Kenzie got to the house around 830 and Casey had already been there for about an hour playing Xbox. They had brought popcorn, chips, and a giant bag of M&Ms and Casey brought Budweiser and Jagermeister. Tommy called to say that he would have to work a bit later than he thought and wouldn’t have time to get to the video store before they closed at 9 so we decided to wait till he got to the house and he could choose something from the On Demand channel. Tommy showed up finally with a bouquet of daises for me. (What a charmer this guy is.)

Shane and Kenzie were on the couch, Tommy and I on the loveseat and Casey was sitting in the floor in front of me. The deal was, Tommy picked the movie, so we flipped through the list and he chose a movie called Woman in Black (LINK to the movie summary on IMDB for those that are interested). It’s a very dark suspense thriller with a ton of those “creepy music building to a crescendo and then silence for a few seconds before something just jumps out at you” kinda moments. Very much worth watching IMO. But I digress)

The point is, it was a horror movie. (So of course, he scored more cool points with me) Now, I am a horror movie junky so I was thilled. I LOVE to be scared. So of course during scary moments Kenzie and I would jump or hide our eyes. It didn’t help matters much that the guys were waiting for the suspense parts at which they would jump at us or yell something to scare us. One of the scenes (and I don’t want to give it away in case someone reading this was planning on watching it) was done so well, it even made the guys jump and Casey screamed.

It was at that point that Casey tried to play things off saying “he just screamed because I did” and said we should pause it while he went out for a smoke. Shane and Kenzie went with him leaving just Tommy and I to chat a bit.

“Thank you for the flowers,” I said to him

“Yeah, no problem. I’m glad you liked them. It wasn’t too much, was it? I know we just met and all.”

“No, not at all. It was really sweet. I’ll have to get you something now next time you come over.”

“Oh that’s not necessary. I think we can work something out.”

He winked at me and glanced down at my socked feet as he patted his knee. Knowing exactly what he wanted, I placed my feet in his lap as he began to massage them. After a moment or two, he pulled my socks off and continued. He worked his fingers into my arches and complimented me several times on how well I take care of them as the others came back in and took their seats. Tommy grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch and threw it over us and for the remainder of the movie, alternated between tenderly massaging my feet and playfully dragging his fingertips across my instep which would always make my foot twitch and I would grin at him.

After the movie, Kenzie and I started cleaning up and the guys decided to play a few games of Call of Duty. But we only have 2 controllers so the 3 of them had to take turns. Kenzie and I came back into the living room and saw Tommy sitting alone on the couch and Shane and Casey were in the floor by the TV. So we went to sit on either side of Tommy and I brought him another beer. We had all had several beers by this point.

“So, I guess you’re gonna be hanging out here more from now on, huh?” Kenzie asked him.

“Yeah, I mean, if that’s cool and all. You guys seem pretty chill.” he said.

“Well, if you’re gonna be one of us, you just have to know one thing. The girls are in charge. Of everything.”

“That’s right,” I said. “These guys may think they wear the pants around here, but it’s only because we let them. We know how to keep them in line.”

“That’s right,” Kenzie said. “If you wanna fit in, you just gotta do what we say.” She poked him playfully and he yelped really loud.

“That was adorable!” I said. “Do it again!” I said. I poked him as well.

“Hehehey now, girls, girls, play nice. I’m the new guy here.” Tommy was blushing and giggling already.

It was Kenzie’s idea to attack him, which surprised me coming from her. She pounced on him, squeezing his side with one hand and poking his stomach with the other. I took her cue and went for his underarm with one hand and his knee with the other. In less than 3 seconds he was laughing so hard that he fell to the floor.

“Wow, he’s super ticklish,” I said as we continued attacking him.

“Aww poor thing,” Kenzie said. “He’ll be even easier to control than we thought,”

With that her boyfriend decided it was time to come put her in check.

“Easy to control, huh?” He paused the game he and Casey were playing and crossed the room quickly, scooping her up and playfully tossing her over his shoulder as he tickled her feet. “Now tell New Guy you’re sorry.”

“I’m SORRY! I’m SORRY!!!” she screamed with laughter. “Put me down!!”

“No, I don’t think so. I think this little girl needs to be taught a lesson,” He playfully smacked her ass as he carried her up the stairs to his room for the night.

“Now,” Tommy said, looking at me. “I think someone else owes me an apology as well, don’t you, Casey?”

“Please, I owe you nothing. And Casey has no say around here anyway.” I said back to him.

“Oh is that right?” Casey raised an eyebrow at me. He quickly grabbed me around the waist and held me upside down with my back to him and then sat down on the couch, one arm around my waist and the other around my legs. “Now, what was that you were saying, dear?”

“That I am sorry for helping Kenzie attack Tommy and that you are the best friend ever and that you are incredibly adorable?” I was well aware of my predicament and somehow thought that flattery would somehow make him take it easy on me.

“Somehow, I don’t think she means that,” Tommy chimed in, and then started poking my stomach while Casey held me tight.

“I do! I DO mean it! Stahahap!” Which of course, he didn’t. He began squeezing my hips as Casey took his hand he was holding my waist with and started tickling my feet.

“FUCK OFF CASEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEY! LET ME GO!” I tried to wiggle my legs free of his grasp but he’s pretty strong.

“Not until I feel like you’re TRULY sorry. Better yet, I think my boy Tommy here needs to feel like you’re sorry. That wasn’t very nice of you girls to double team him like that.” They continued their assault on me, Tommy now with his fingers dancing across my stomach.

“Okay OKAY!! I’m SORRY I’M SORRY!! PLEAHEHEHESE STAHAHP!” Tommy stopped and took a step back but Casey kept tickling my feet.

“What do you think, Tommy boy. Has she had enough?”

“Yeah, I believe her. She sounds pretty sincere.” He reached down and helped me to sit up on the couch as Casey let me go.

“NOW who runs shit around here?” Casey high fived Tommy and went to get another beer.

“You okay?” Tommy asked me.

“Yeah I’m okay. I’m hot and dizzy a bit from being upside down, but I’m okay.”

“Well I’ll be right back.”

He left for a moment and came back with a glass of water for me and one of the flowers he had brought. I took several gulps of water before setting the glass on the end table. Tommy took the flower and started to drag it down the length of my arm, giving me instant goose bumps. Then he tucked it behind my ear as Casey came back in and handed him another beer.

“Let’s get down on some more Call of Duty, man.”

So we took turns playing for a few hours, continued to drink, and the guys made plans to hang out tomorrow at the skate park. Tommy seems to be an awesome addition to our little group and it’s adorable how the guys get along and helped him feel right at home. I'm sure I'll be able to post a few more storys this weekend as the guys will be heading back this way when they are done at the skate park and I have Sunday off as do Kenzie and Shane so everyone is staying over here tonight.

now that is one awesome movie night boy vs girls tickle show down lol thanks for posting!

Thanks for the story. I always enjoy reading about tickling secessions.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back