• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Private Latte. M/F

Bdsmtickler

TMF Poster
I anybody should come across this:

Sorry, I have expanded this story and is publishing as eBook. As per the guidelines of eBook sellers I have to remove the content to prove I have not stolen it from someone else.

If anybody who have read the story is here because they want to reread it, please contact me.

Last edited:
I thought that was a really great story! I loved the whole scenario about it. Another part to the story would be great!

Thank you so much hammertyme!

I hadn't really thought about a part 2. If it was to be a true follow up - and not just the guy going out on totally different adventure - I think the scenario should be the same, but at the same time we should probably expand the limits of the cafe so the story develops.

Please feel free to post or pm any ideas or wishes you may have!

Well the menu idea is ideal! That position that you had Claire id is really hard to top though. May be expand to different girls and have different scenarios. How about that 40 year old manager getting some attention paid to her feet? Only fair, right! I really hope that you keep up with this.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back