• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leaving chat freezes my computer

t s s

TMF Expert
hi,i`ve noticed that quite a few people seem to be having trouble entering it but has anyone had trouble leaving the chat room? when i log out my computer freezes totally,start,ctrl+alt+del etc. don`t respond and i have to reset to unfreeze it....anyone have any ideas? thanks.

Do you leave by clickign the exit button, or by closing the window? If you do the second, try the fisrt.

What you describe sounds a lot like a java fault. You may need to upload a new Java plug in.

Myriads

i`ve tried both ways myriads,i`m using i.e.6. on windows me with all security patches,o.s. and driver updates installed,it was working great until i downloaded the i.e.6. service pack then my system turned to s**t(i hate bill gates),i`ve reformatted but the problems remained as far as the tmf chat is concerned.i`ve tried lowering my vm settings etc. with no joy so i`d say that you`re probably right about it being a java fault,any idea which plug in i might need? thanks for replying btw.

Room freezes on log out

Myriads,
I also have the same problem as t -s -s. When i log out the room freezes only started lately. This does's not happen all the time though. All help would be appreciated.
lovit

lovit,

Did you do the upgrade also?

As to advice, I think that once you change youe java drivers you are good and stuck with them until a better update comes along. The rooms programming, to be blunt, sucks. It's very sloppy Java, and the problems that people have are the result of that.

Marauder is going to rewrite the bad stuff over time, but it's going to be a very long time. VERY LONG. So I'm afraid we'll need to depend on better VJM's from MS and so on.

Myriads

lovit....try using ctrl,alt,del on your keyboard to bring up task manager,closing the program from there works for mine 99% of the time mate.;)

logging out

t_s_s & myriads
After all the bother of not being able to log out, I used my rescue disc to format the C drive , everything is working great again and i can log out the usual way BUT! I am on a dial up connection to the internet and if I get cut off which I often do i have to wait up to half an hour to get back in the room, it just keeps saying "logging out". and just won't let me back very annoying!

lol,join the club!!rebooting`s the only thing that works for me when that happens.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back