• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kerindo's Tickle Travels

TD01089

1st Level Orange Feather
It was a dark and gloomy day, a terrible storm swept across the land. The winds blew so strong it would lift a continent, the rain poured like buckets were being splashed across the land, thunder roared like a might lion, and lightning struck fast and quick. On this day, Kernidor was helping a small island with protection. Using his magic, he kept a magical barrier as he helped the town folks find shelter from the storm. He hadn't seen a storm like this in some time, it was unnatural and something within him said it wasn't just a hurricane storm, something magical was upon them, but he couldn't sense what was causing it.

It took hours for the town to get themselves safe from the story. Kernidor's energy was being drained from the story, it seem to pour harder as he used every ounce of strength to keep the barrier up to help the township safe. Suddenly a loud crackle was heard across the land. It was so earwretching, that Kernidor dropped the barrier. With his wings spread, he tried to fight against the wind, but no matter what he did he could not fight it. Kernidor turned around to try and swing out of the spinning wind, only to have something knock him out, making his world go black.

Hours seemed like days, days seemed like years, as Kernidor finally came to his senses. As he awoke, a small figure seemed to to be staring at him. His eyes slowly opened, before he realized that he couldn't move. He suddenly struggled to find out his magic was cut off, so was his strength. He squirmed and and struggled as a young female woman stared at him. She was barely clothed, only in a coconut bra and a small skirt, a big yellow feather in her blonde brown hair. She was nicely built, her eyes blue like the sky, and she had a feather on a stick pointed at him.

"Who are you young dragon boy! Why are you here!" she asked.

"I am Kernidor, the DragonKeeper! I think there is a mistake, i was accidently sent here by mistake, so please let me go and I shall be on my way." he smiled.

"Hmmm." she said staring at him. "I will see what the cheif says, in the mean time, you will be heald here until we decide what to do with you." she said, jumping off of him and running to her village. The tribe was a combination of three tribes getting ready for there annual Gatering of Laughter cerimony. The three tribes were made up of the Featherians, Dances with Brushes, and Teasinga. They were just about to get started before the young warrior ran to the leaders.

"Leaders! There is a large dragon boy on the beach, he's completely helpless and its been centuries since a man has entered our land. What shall we do?" she asked. The women stared at her, sending some spies to look at the dragon who laid there silently, humming ancient hymns of old. The spies went back to talk to the leaders.

"We've heard of this dragon, he is the DragonKeeper known as Kernidor. I remember seeing him, he is the most ticklish dragon in the universe. He's half human, half dragon, he will make nice for the cerimony." said one of the spies. Every girl in the tribes smirked with evilness as did there leaders.

"Ladies grab your feathers, soften your brushes, and sharpen your nails, we got a dragon to welcome." they said.

Kernidor laid there, not knowing what time it was or what day it was. The sun beat on him, but instead of making him sweat it was making him mysteriously itchy. He was in an X position for al ong time, but his bounds refused to budge no matter how hard he tried. Suddenly he could feel the ground move as a bunch of shadows formed around him. A group of girls.

"Oh have you come to let me go?" asked Kernidor. One of the girls walked up to him and tried to climb on him. Kernidors eyes went wide and he started to snicker a bit. "Hey don't do that, i'm ticklish."

"He said it girls, you know what to do!" said one of the girls. Suddenly, Kernidor felt himself being lifted in mid air, right above them.

"Hey what is the meaning of this! Who is in charge!" he demanded, trying to break free.

"I am!" said the girl from before. "My name is Candora, I am the Cheif of these three tribes. You Mr. Dragon are about to become a part of our Cerminoy of Laughter." she said with a smirk.

"What do you mean Cerimony of laughter?" said Kerindor.

"Brushes with smiles! Feet, under his knees, his back thighs, and butt. Do it now!" she said. Kernidor suddenly felt the softest brushes on all the spots she called, sending him into a huge giggle fit. There were two brushes on both feet, a brush on both knees, four brushes on his out thighs, and six brushes on his bum.

"HAHAHHAHAH CUTT THATT OUTT HAHAHAH!" shouted Kernidor.

"Teasigna! Armpits, ribs, hips and sides. Lightly tease with coochie coos!" Candora shouted. Now he felts soft nails lightly tickling all those spots as they all teased saying words like "tickle tickle" and "coochie coo" driving him nuts. His laughter seemed to get louder. As the tickling got worse he felt someone on him, who was Candora herself. She smirked as she picked up two big feathers from her hair and began to tickle his belly and navel. Her feather concentrated more on his navel, swirling round and around inside and on the edges, driving him nuts. They continued for hours, but slowly the other tribes began to leave for there arms were tired. All but Candora who continued to get his navel, teasing him madly. She also scratched her red nails across his bare belly as his laughter filled the air. She wouldn't let up, the tickling continued on and on, to the point Kerindor could do nothing but submit to being her toy forever. He was left on an island where he was tickled day in and day out, no sign of escape, no sign of relief, just endless tickling by Candora and her tribes.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back