• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Business (M/FF Feet)

ElFewja

Verified
Eh. This isn't terribly written but the finished product didn't do much to pique my interest. It's a 2012 piece and, initially, had been something about trafficking an elf, because elves are more ticklish or something. Then I forget what happened, but I changed it at the last minute. At first the initial idea was somewhat interesting but it kind of drifted off. I suppose if I had some sort of prequel to this, something with the main 'lee inadvertently sending ladies to their ticklish demise, it might flesh this one out but I don't really know how exactly that would work as a tickling piece. And I'm not sure I'm that interested in it, anyway. Maybe if a good idea comes up. Anyway, enjoy.

Just Business (M/FF Feet)

For some reason it never occurred to Alishia that she would be hunted. Recollections of the past few years played back through her head in the form of foggy, non descript images and she now wondered if the life she had chosen was worth it. A job is a job and bounty hunting is no exception, though apparently she had made many enemies without ever realizing it. She never thought that those she captured would see her as the sole reason that they were jailed. Not their crimes, not those that prosecuted them, not the jails that held them, and not those that had put the bounties on their heads. Just her. That man – his face seemed familiar but she couldn’t put a name to it – effectively said as much as the club came down. Everything had been black, but now she lay there, recollecting, wondering at her predicament.

To her right, that woman – what was her name? – lay in the same position that Alishia felt herself in, giving her an idea of what she must look like. A cloth gag ran around the back of her head and through her mouth and her hands lay upon her back, bound together with rope. Despite not feeling rope around her ankles they were clearly tightly secured as she couldn't move them independently of one another, wiggling them back and forth together. Although Alishia was not sure they were still there, she remembered quite clearly how she had locked those two silver anklets onto that woman. There had been several pairs in the bag given to her by the council.

A light breeze ran amidst the trees, stopping to rustle her hair before continuing onward across the back of her jacket, giving her soles a tender tickle before rushing off in search of some leaves to harass. Her feet were bare.

Strange that her boots were no longer there, she thought. That woman next to her smiled and shut her eyes, then began spilling muffled laughter into the dirt. What a peculiar woman Alishia thought to herself as she turned away and looked at the root of the tree nearest her. She could feel the thing underneath her, digging at her ribcage, but she couldn’t squirm into a more comfortable position.

“I should thank you, bounty hunter,” his throaty voice from somewhere behind her, nearer her legs than her head. “Two fer one! Never would have imagined it. Gonna make a killing at the traders' market." The mark's head twitched then began shaking back and forth, scattering her light orange hair into a mask. "This one's a nice catch, too. One of your bounties? Someone probably just had an eye for her. Too clean.” That woman continued squealing into her gag, saying something that sounded like peas. Peculiar woman, not only making demands in their situation but demanding such exotic food at that.

“I’m especially glad you had an extra pair of these anklets, too. Especially glad.” She felt a tap against whatever held her ankles together. A dull clink followed. If she could have spoken, she’d have asked why but she hardly cared. He was going to kill her or worse, so the anklets he stole were hardly a concern. “Hm. You’re not worried?” he asked, waiting for an answer as if she would give one. As if she would give one were she capable. But then he was a petty thief; she didn’t expect much of him.

“Hah, they never told you, did they? What the rings and the anklets are really for?” Another bout of silence as Alishia watched a fly lazily land onto the tree’s base and wring its small legs together. That insufferable woman was making such a fuss that Alishia couldn't manage to ignore her; out of the corner of her eye Alishia thought she saw tears pelting the ground, causing her to wonder what on earth was so funny in their situation.

“You're lucky I'm such an expert. Allow me and my good friend here to educate you.” A distinct, thud like click resounded and she felt her ankles become very heavy. A pointed instrument fell upon her left heel, quickly accompanied by three more setting themselves strategically on the soles of both of her feet. Their touch itched slightly, causing her to draw her toes in while pulling her knees to the left in an attempt to secure her bare feet safely beneath her body to protect them but found that her ankles were too heavy to move. Leaning back slightly she desperately pulled at her legs with all of her weight without so much as budging them. Her eyes widened as her glance darted toward her fellow captive, breathing heavily into the ground. He wouldn't.

"Just a small taste," As he spoke she shook her butt, spinning on to her right shoulder so as to catch a better look towards the other woman's legs; despite shifting the full weight of her body her soles continued to worship the vanishing sun-god. The fat man that kneeled by the ankles of the woman next to her shifted over slightly, so that he was in front of her own immobilized feet. He gave a wide, genuine smile, a mess of yellowed-white between his thick, brown beard. Their eyes met and for a moment the hold of those black things froze her. She shook her head left and right and his smile widened further, his eyes becoming near slits.

Sunlight reflected from her soles, scattered about by the metallic claw strapped to his hand. He clenched his fingers together, slowly dragging the dull prongs across her soles, leaving long, white stripes on her pink foot bottoms; the nails collapsed together into the center of her foot. The sensations quaked through her body, forcing her muscles to become tense.

Harsh, chilled laughter slowly emanated from his closed lips. "And I thought the appetizer was too delicious." His index finger pressed against his palm, drawing a prong down the center of her foot, leaving another white streak towards her toes. Don't laugh, she thought, biting into the cloth as she watched his finger slowly arc back towards her heel. Every muscle in her body felt like it was trying to break out of her skin when his metallic nail drew three small spirals from her heel to her ball. She could take it, she could endure, but damnit, watching the torture was worse. "The main course will be exquisite. Perhaps," Another look into his hollow, hungry eyes made her own tighten. With a quick flip she rolled back onto her stomach and shut her eyes tightly, embracing the reddened darkness. "Perhaps..." he said again as she felt a second hand slip beneath her soles, invading the space between her big toes, squeezing tightly and pulling them down, forcing those prisoners to expose themselves. Her shoulders cowered, collapsing downward. "Yes, I believe you're both worth keeping."

The four nails slowly drew themselves, to the top of her foot, lightly scratching their way to her toes. Slight whimpers rebelled against her, escaping her mouth as she drew in a breath. "So, I wonder," he said, the metal tips quivering slightly at the stumps of her toes, "which of your feet is more ticklish? This one?" Those pointed nails glided down her toes, scratching repeatedly at the pads of her four inner most ones. The scratches felt more lively this time, causing those precious members to begin fighting their captor in an attempt to free themselves at least enough to wiggle. As her eyes rent her eyelids open her lips, receiving a bag of coin, betrayed her, opening and allowing her captive laughter to bash into the rolled up cloth, resounding in a muffled mess of giggles. "Or..." He stopped. She slammed her eyes shut while panting for air, the light of the setting sun burning through her closed lids. She would allow him to enjoy as little of her suffering as she could manage. "This one?" The nails suddenly appeared upon her left foot, scratching wildly along the center of her sole as her spine ripped her head up from the soil and a shriek tried to blast the gag from her mouth, her eyes foolishly bursting open once more. With every ounce of concentration that she could gather she tried to wiggle her foot free from his fingers but their strength allowed her poor toes to do little more than quiver slightly.

"Though..." he said, releasing her toes as she hungrily gulped valuable air, "I can't help but question... of the two of you..." Shit. Her entire body tightened and her eyes shut themselves. She felt very much like a ball of putty, packed tightly save for the exposed legs that had been pulled away from her, their ends exposed and tormented. "Which is more ticklish?" The cold nails spread themselves out, poised to strike both of her feet. To her left she could hear the other woman giggling, her body tugging at the grass beneath her, but she could hardly focus on anything past the nails. When would they strike? Their points bored into her flesh and she feared moving away from their light touch, worried that she might tickle herself or worse draw his attention. Still, the waiting was unbearable.

Slowly, the nails drew themselves down, commanding her lungs to withhold the air they had acquired. They disappeared, reappearing at her heels, then darted down her soles and began wiggling about erratically, evicting the air she had stored up into a high pitched duet of laughter. Throwing her hips from side to side she attempted to crawl away, her legs growing taut as she drew farther away from her defenseless feet. The man's claw discovered her arches again, raking back and forth upon both of them, splitting her eyes wide open as her neck tensed. With the last of her quickly diminishing strength she threw her shoulder forward, shoveling into the dirt with her chin repeatedly in an attempt to move her vulnerable soles an inch, even a centimeter, away from their foe. Despite her best efforts they remained glued in place, flapping about, openly welcoming the villain into their forbidden lands. Like a blob of jelly she collapsed, giving in and creating the forced melody that man so greedily sought.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"I'll say it again." A new, husky voice rang from somewhere behind her. Quickly opening her eyes and tilting her head she caught sight of a younger lad riding a simple, if elderly, horse. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah," her captor spoke simply, "These two are wanted women, young master. That is all."

"I see. Carry on, then." Her eyes widened and she struggled, trying to drag herself to face the man that now rode away from them. That chilled, harsh laughter echoed from within the plump man at her feet.

"I suppose.." he drew out as he stared down the road the traveler had ridden towards, "Yes, I'm satisfied." The man rose gingerly, favoring his right leg as he stretched from a bulbous mound to a vertical one. "At least until we find somewhere less... public. We'll have more fun later, while I decide whether or not to turn you two in to the traders, or keep you both as my personal Le'Tan." Turning and walking away from them, the man continued to chuckle, moving towards a horse that was tied to a nearby tree that she hadn't noticed before. With the horse's rope in hand he approached again, bending over as he did so. In a fell swoop Alishia felt herself fly through the air before falling quite heavily upon the horse's saddle. Her ankles drooped heavily towards the ground as though they had significantly heavy weights attached to them; no matter how she shifted her body she was unable to budge them. The woman she had hunted slammed lifelessly into the small amount of area between her and the horse's neck, her damp, deeply reddened and still grinning head bobbing.

"But... hm. The road is long. I suppose I'll have to entertain myself with you two along the way, so as to keep from being bored." Before the horse even began its march she felt the deathly cold metal strike her right arch again. Unable to defend her feet, she merely pressed her face into the rough leather, laughing.

I surely hope you come back to this one! I would like it to continue although it stands alone quite well.

Thanks!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back