• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend and I submit to tickling and group sex!

live2laugh

Before you and start to judge us, remember we have the right to live our life the way we choose. That said, my girlfriend and I have been in an open relationship for the last year and a half and have been together for 2 years. We are in an open relationship…not quite swingers, but open. After we realized that we were both submissive in the bedroom, we decided to explore our options. We have a great time together, but sometimes like the thrill of other partners. We don’t fool around with just anyone, but have found some play partners in Scottsdale and Las Vegas. When we have met in person, everyone has to have recent proof of STD testing and AIDS testing. If you have ever had an STD test…it’s not pleasant. We also don’t just meet and fuck. Now that I have cleared that up, last weekend we had a great experience with another couple that had some great tickling. So here goes….

Last weekend we flew out to Scottsdale to meet another couple we had met online. Shay and Nathan (names changed) were both dominate, although they said they could switch it up. We met for drinks on Friday night. Everyone clicked and looked like their pictures. We had normal conversation’s, laughed, went over paperwork, limits and safe words. We made a plan to meet at their house on Saturday afternoon. The plan was to start with drinks and take some time to frolic in the pool.

We arrived on schedule and they welcomed us into their home. Normal house in a normal neighborhood, crystal clear pool in back and the standard wall/fence around the back of the house. They gave us a quick tour, showing us the master bedroom, where they had set up an air mattress next to the master bed. The master bed had the beds restraint system set up and some toys were on the nightstand. The air mattress was not as elaborate, but was set up so someone could be tied to the legs of the dresser.

Shay was already in her bikini and had amazing looking toes. Nathan was in shorts and a T-shirt. We went back to the kitchen/patio area got drinks and picked up laughing as we did the night before. Nathan was chatting up Christina and shay suggested we get changed so we could all go and try out the pool.

I went to bathroom and changed. Shay, Nathan and Christina hadn’t moved and were still on the outside patio having drinks. Nathan was playfully poking Christina asking her if she was sure she wasn’t ticklish. Soon after Christina said she was getting hot and was going to get changed and went inside.

The three of us were quickly joined by a very barefoot and bikini clad Christina. Nathan took notice of Christina’s hot pink toes and started calling her cutie toes. Nathan continued to playfully poke at Christina and almost had her in pool when he realized he needed to change. Nathan went in and Christina says her feet were getting hot and went inside to get her flip flops. Shay and I start to play the poking game and we end up going into the pool. After a few minutes of frolicking we make the all-important first kiss.

The kissing was getting hot when we hear Christina laughing inside. We get out of the pool and go inside. Nathan has Christina pinned against the wall, holding one of her arms above her head so he can access her underarm. Shay suggests we help Nathan and we each take one of Christina’s arms and hold it against the wall, exposing Christina to the tickling she is about to receive. Nathan asks her if she remembers the safe words and Christina smiles and said yes. Nathan steps in and starts to tickle her and runs his hands to her hands, (making us release her), they lock their fingers together and he raises her hands above her head and they begin to kiss.

Shay tells me to turn around and kisses me and then I hear the ticking again. We turn to look and Christina has run into the living room with Nathan close behind. Nathan catches her and they land on the couch. Shay and I go into the room and Christina is laying on the couch, on her stomach with her elbows tucked in. Nathan is still trying to tickle her and we move in to help. Nathan and I pry her arms out and shay takes ahold of her wrists, we roll her over and Nathan goes for her feet. We both try to hold her feet and legs, but Christina is squirming way too much for him, so he climbs on top of her and they start to kiss again.

Shay and I resume kissing, but the Christina and Nathan show is too much to pass up. Christina kept trying to slip in tickles while they are kissing, and Nathan keeps making her pay for it. Eventually Nathan says they need more room and asked us to help her up. Shay takes her feet and Nathan lifts her up by the arms and carry her down the hall to the master. The four of us make into the master bedroom and set Christina on the floor. She immediately pulls on the string holding Nathans swimsuit up and pulls it down.

Shay turns me around and starts to tickle me, we tickle back and forth and get naked about the time Christina is done blowing Nathan. Shay calls them for help, but they had stepped out for water. Shay eventually pins me down and on the air mattress. Christina and Nathan show up and help tie my hands to the dresser legs. Nathan and Christina take a break and watch as shay and I have sex….GREAT SEX. I hear Nathan say your turn and watch him work his way around a willing Christina as he puts the straps on her hands and feet in the spread eagle position. Once secure, Nathan sucks her toes and puts her flip flops on her feet for a game he called, Fuck your shoes off.

I wish I could say we went all night, but by the time we were done, we still had plenty of sunlight to enjoy the pool, have drinks and enjoy a postgame chat. Our only regret is that we didn’t get to play with all the toys we could have. Nathan and Shay said they would like to visit us, so we might get to play again by the end of summer.

Very awesome story, it's awesome to see other couples with this amount of open-mindedness and trust with each other! Sounds like a great night :D

Personally I thoroughly enjoyed it. However I sure would've liked to have heard much more detail on the girls tickle escapades....how ticklish they are, where they're ticklish, did they tickle each other?...etc... stuff like that...but still I loved it. Good job man, keep em coming. :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back