• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Memory Remains - For BettyBoop2002 - Part 2

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
The Memory Remains – For BettyBoop2002
Part 2
I woke with the feeling that something was wrong, or at least out of the ordinary. I guess I must have been more tired than I thought, as it took me a few seconds to come fully awake, and that proved to be a big mistake. Still slightly dazed I opened my eyes and blinked to try and clear my vision. It didn’t work, and I heard a click from somewhere above my head as something cold encircled both wrists. Finally I came to properly as I realised what was going on, my hands were caught, I presumed with a set of handcuffs and the pressure over my eyes suggested a blindfold of some sort. Denied any chance to fight back, I resorted to the only weapon I had left and started talking.

“Umm, Destiny, what are you doing?”

“Just carrying out my fantasy my love, that is why we’re here isn’t it?” I swear I could hear the smile in your voice, and decided I had nothing to loose by trying to maintain some semblance of confidence.

“Well, if this is your fantasy, I think you’ve got it back to front, aren’t you the one that’s supposed to be in chains?”

“Later lover, later. You see, there’s something I guess I forgot to mention when I described all this to you. And as you so kindly provided both the toys and the body I couldn’t resist trying this. ”

“Try what?” I ask, and I couldn’t quite keep my voice from wavering as the possible answers to that question flashed through my mind.

“Well, first I’m going to slide your cock inside me,” you tease, matching your actions to the words as you straddled my body and worked me in until you were sitting astride my hips, effectively pinning me to the bed. “And, as it’s far too early for me to be doing such strenuous work, I’ll give you some encouragement to move for me.” So saying you drove your fingers into my ribs and dug in!

I’m insanely ticklish at the best of times, and caught like this, still only just coming to terms with what was happening, I had no chance of offering any sort of resistance whatsoever. I exploded with laughter and tried to throw you off me, trying to find any leverage I could to escape those maddening fingers. But it was hopeless, you knew exactly what you were doing when you set me up like this, I couldn’t get a grip on anything with my hands, and you were perfectly positioned to eliminate any chance of being able to get my legs under me. My only real chance was to try and buck hard enough to throw you off, and in the process of course I’d be giving you exactly what you wanted. The only problem was my pride wasn’t going to let me give in that easily and I fought to keep still as the rest of my self-control dissolved.

I knew I couldn’t hold on to even that small a victory for long, but apparently that surrender wasn’t going to come soon enough for you. Your fingers shifted, one hand moving up to tickle my armpits and neck, the other moving across and down slightly to torture my stomach and belly button. That was just too much for me to take, and I started writhing under you, trying to sink down into the bed before throwing my hips upwards to try and stop your relentless probing. I came close a couple of times, then felt your legs slide around my body and squeeze me as you rode me despite my best efforts to dislodge you.

“Noooo, plehehehase Destinahahahahy, stopppp, I can’tttt take this, stopstopstop, no mororore, pleaseStop!” I was going insane, your fingers seemed to be everywhere from my waist to my neck, never giving me a break or chance to catch my breath and I was becoming exhausted from the efforts to pitch your body off mine. Suddenly you stopped, yanking your fingers away as if they’d been burned.

“Okay, okay, as you asked so nicely, I’ll give you a short break” you practically purr at me, and I suddenly realise just how wet this has made you as you slide your hips in a slow circle around my trapped cock. You pause for about a second before continuing “There, did you enjoy it?” and your hands dive back into my armpits sending me straight back to hell. You start to squeeze harder with your thighs and through the laughter, I realise you’re only moments away from coming. Figuring that my best bet for getting out of this situation is to give you exactly what you want, I fight to get some rhythm in my movement and just for a second it seems like it may be working as a groan escapes your lips. Then you lean over me and start flicking your hair over my chest and stomach. The extra sensations are too much and I start thrashing wildly under you, any semblance of rhythm gone as I struggle to breathe, I can’t even laugh any more and my mouth hangs open as I gasp for air as best I can. Suddenly I feel you clench around me and then your orgasm sweeps over you, your cries the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard as you draw out your pleasure as long as you possible can.

You slide off and pull the blindfold from my eyes, unlock the handcuffs and slide down besides me, and suddenly I realise that there was something else going on here besides your surprise attack. Without it, I know I’d have been unable to resist you as you writhed and screamed under my touch, and wouldn’t have been able to keep focused on fulfilling your fantasy. Now, the thought of sweet revenge would give me extra incentive to focus on the job at hand. I gaze down into your eyes and see just a hint of smugness at what you’d done, and decide its time for some payback…

I slide one hand down your body, and slip it under your legs, rolling you slightly so that you’re half on top of me. I guess you were expecting me to be a bit out of it for a while after what you just put me through, as you get caught completely by surprise as I sweep you up in one motion and get my feet on the floor. I move as quickly as I can while making sure not to drop you as you squirm to try and get away, but you’ve got no purchase, no grip and it’s only a few steps into the main room. I head for the left of the room, towards the matched set of ceiling and floor shackles trying to work out how the hell I’m going to get you strapped in place without letting you slip away. I decide to take the easy option and drop to the ground, making sure to cushion your body with mine, relying on the surprise of the fall to give me the second or two I need. As soon as you’re on the ground I flip round and, still lying on the ground, lock first the left then the right ankle cuffs into place. You’re twisting round but it’s already too late and I shift so that I’m kneeling over your back, wrap my arms around your waist and pull you upright, giving you enough time to get your feet under you as we go. Again, your surprise at the speed of the motion works in my favour and I get your right arm up and locked in place before you get a chance to try and yank your wrist from my grasp. I get your left hand up high enough to reach the cuff but you’re fighting back now and I can’t quite get the leverage I need to secure you. Not wanting to give you any chance to fight back, I drop my face to your neck, lock my lips loosely around your skin and start blowing, goosing your skin and making you squeal. Automatically you jerk your head to the left and your body shifts with it, just giving me enough reach to secure your wrist. I step back and walk around you slowly admiring every curve as you pull at your bonds, trying to find a way out of this predicament.

I give you some time to get used to your position, keeping a careful eye on the restraints to make sure they’re not too tight or uncomfortable. After a few minutes you stop twisting and settle down, seemingly accepting your fate, at least for now. That look of defiance is still in your eyes and the look you give me as I stare at you is loaded with equal parts challenge, pride, apprehension and lust.

“Okay, you’ve got me, but you know you’re not going to break me so why bother?” you ask in a display of bravado that definitely isn’t matched by your body language.

“You’re very confident for someone in such a compromising position.” I note, running my fingers over your upper body as I do so, light fleeting touches that threaten to tickle but aren’t quite hard enough to make you do more than flinch. I come closer, dropping my voice as low as I can while still being audible “I’m going to reduce you to a laughing, hysterical, mess my dear Destiny, and I’m going to enjoy doing it. And at the end you’ll be so desperate you will be begging fo..”

You cut across me, “Oh, I’m going to beg for you to stop? ‘Oh please, I’m too ticklish, please stop’ that sort of thing? I don’t think so, there’s no way I’ll do that.” You reply, sarcasm and defiance dripping from every word, that confidence on display again as I move away towards the small kitchen. As I reach the door, I turn and leave you with something to think about:

“To stop? No my love, you won’t be pleading for mercy, you’ll be begging for more.”

I’m only gone for a minute or two, just long enough to grab a much-needed drink and to check a couple of surprises I had lined up. I grab a stool and sit down in front of you, and again run my eyes over your body. You really do look gorgeous spread out like this, still flushed from the combination of sex and struggle that got you into this position in the first place. In my right hand I’m holding a long, stiff white feather and I start twirling it between my fingers as I stare into your eyes. A small moan escapes your lips and I start slowly circling you, getting a little closer with each step until finally I’m standing right behind you. I slip both arms around your waist, the left holding your body still, the right bringing the feather up and waving it slowly in front of your face. I feel you tense as I move the feather down and edge it closer to your skin. Closer and closer, circling your breasts until finally it makes contact, long sweeping motions across the surface of both breasts, tickling but also deliberately intended to turn you on and the sounds you’re making seem to match this, a mix of giggling and moaning that’s intoxicating. But this is only the warm up after all, and after a minute of this I drop the feather and start scratching your stomach and ribs with my fingers.

You buck so hard I’m caught off guard and loose my grip on your waist, which suits me fine as I dig both hands into your ribs and start goosing your sides. You writhe under the attack, but your bondage only gives you an inch or two in any direction and its easy enough to keep my hands on target. The moaning is gone now, replaced completely with escalating laughter, your head thrashing around as you try to keep your body under some sort of control. I start shifting my hands up and down, alternating tickles between your armpits, ribs and hips, making sure to keep the length and type of tickling as random as I can to keep you guessing what’s going to happen next.

As much as I’m enjoying this I really want to be able to see your face so duck round to face you, grab the stool and sit down right in front of you, putting everything from your armpits to your knees within easy range, my face about on a level with your stomach. I switch tactics, going for gentle tickles now, sliding my hands all over the front of your body, just enough to tickle while bringing the erotic aspects back into the game. Again you react just as I hoped, head thrown back, eyes closed, moaning and twitching as I explored your body. I slide my hands further down, gently tickling your hips, ass and thighs, keeping my gaze locked on your face, waiting for you to yield to temptation and watch what’s being done to your extremely sensitive body. I circle my hands on your thighs and move inwards, brushing the edges of your pussy with my outstretched fingers. That does it, you look down and I take that as my cue. Slowly I lean forward and down, aiming deliberately at your pussy, planning to put my lips on yours and increase your stimulation.

I get within inches of your damp core, pause, and switch targets. I shift upwards, lock my lips around your belly button, dart my arms around your hips to hold you still and start blowing and licking at your extremely ticklish belly. It catches you completely by surprise and you scream with laughter, as my tongue probes down into your belly, fingers scrabbling over your ass making you jerk and bounce in my arms. I move my right arm from around your waist and reach under the stool I’m sitting on. My hand finds the small black feather I’d taped to the underneath of the stool and pulls it out, my body hiding this from your view. I reach up and start flicking the feather quickly over your clit and the reaction is amazing. Caught between the torturous tickling on your belly, the light teasing tickles on your ass and the stimulation from the feather every muscle on your body seems to shudder at once, a sound that’s equal parts laughter and groan rises as I speed up the stimulation on your clit, I can feel your muscles tense up as you approach your climax, a few more seconds is all that it’ll take, just one more touch and you’ll explode in ecstasy.

I don’t give it you, but lean back and smile up at you as you gasp at the sudden removal of the stimulation and you shake, trying to find something, anything to give you that last push over the edge, but there’s no way, you need me to provide that stimulation and right now I want something in return.

“Please” you gasp “please, I need, I need to come, god, please don’t stop, don’t leave me like this, one more touch, PLEASE!”

“It’s not that easy my dear Destiny.” I reply, putting as much ‘evil menace’ in my voice as I can. “You see, you have a choice to make. On the one hand, you can end this, all this now, I’ll let you down and we’ll spend a nice weekend at the beach as we had planned. Oh, and you’ll agree not to do anything to relieve those, shall we say, needs you feel raging inside you.”

“NO! Please, I can’t, I’ll do anything but please let me come”

“Anything? You might regret you said that my dear, you see if you want I’ll bring you to climax right now, but there is a price to pay. Specifically, you’ll be tortured like this for the rest of the day, and you won’t be allowed to come until the end of the day, to do otherwise would be…unwise. Unless I give you permission of course. What do you say, do we have a deal?” I sweep the small feather across your nipples as I asked the question, just to add a little extra incentive to your answer.

“YES! Yes, I’ll do it, anything, anything you want, ANYTHING!”

That was all I needed to hear, and move the feather back between your thighs. I slide a finger into your sopping wet pussy, and resume the flicking motion over your clit with the feather. It takes all of three seconds before you screamed in ecstasy and grasped my probing finger with your pussy, the spasms shaking your body until you’re left hanging limp and exhausted in your bondage.

Part 3

You got my attention and then some!:devil: Your talent is appreciated and thank you so much for writing this story.:Kiss2: :bowing: :tickle: :bowing:

Betty Boop's responses....

Pardon my ignorance, but, do you have ahhh, someone to indulge you with these tidbits if information you have teased us with????????:confused: :eek: :D ;) Just curious, mind you....:rolleyes:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back