• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Memory Remains - For BettyBoop2002 - Part 3

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
The Memory Remains – For BettyBoop2002
Part 3
Seeing a chance to move you without any major resistance I release the cuffs from your feet and hands and scoop you up. You’re still in your own private heaven, practically vibrating from pleasure and certainly don’t notice what’s going on until it’s far too late. I head over to the set of straps hanging down from the ceiling and stand you under the shortest ones. I bring them down slightly and secure the restraints around your wrists, then scoop you up and slide you over the largest two straps. These aren’t hanging down like the rest of them, as both ends of each strap are attached to the ceiling, so the strap acts almost as seat as I secure one behind your back and the other around the curve of your ass. I reach down and bring your left leg up and secure that to one of the two remaining straps, then repeat the motion with your right leg. Suddenly you find yourself swinging from the ceiling, your weight supported comfortably by the straps but completely helpless to do anything other than rock back and forth. Worse, virtually your entire body is now exposed for tickling, you’ve agreed to this for the rest of the day and it’s only just past noon!

I give you a few minutes to adjust to your new position, and to let you rest for a while. Once I’m sure that you’re comfortable I walk back to the kitchen and retrieve a small case from the fridge and two small paintbrushes from the cabinet. I head back over to you and place the case down on your stomach causing you to jump from the feel of the cool metal against your skin. Leaning over you I flip the lid up and your eyes go wide as a set of body paints greets your gaze. I move the case over to the top of the stool, and slid one of the brushes down the sole of your right foot, enjoying the squeal of protest that escapes you lips. The chilled paint would be bad enough on its own, but I’ve put a great deal of time and care into picking suitable brushes for this most delicate of tasks, and the combination of cold liquid and stiff bristles is like nothing you’ve ever felt before.

I take my time, enjoying the sight of your gorgeous, naked body bouncing and writhing in its bondage, letting your own body movement move your foot under the brush. Actually, while definitely falling under the ‘abstract’ category the picture on your sole isn’t half bad, although I’ve got no idea how you’d display it. Every so often I dip the brush back into the pot, picking a different colour each time and then applying the smallest possible brush stroke to your helpless sole. After all, I’ve got a lot more to paint today than just your feet, and I’m going to let you get any surplus energy out of your system now.

Over the next hour I slowly cover your feet in a rainbow of colours, and gradually your trashing dies down as you surrender completely to the tortures being inflicted on you. I leave your toes till last and switch to a tiny brush that’s more commonly used to do detail work on model kits for this delicate job. I spread your toes apart and place the hard shaft of the brush between them. I look up and our eyes lock as you plead with me not to do it. I slowly pull the brush back until the first tuft of bristle if just resting against your skin and pause. I push your toes gently and you take the hint, squeezing them around the brush as I walk up the length of your body, drinking you in with my eyes, every single curve glistening with sweat, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look better. I reach your shoulders, stop and lean over you, brushing your hair back from your face gently and bend down. We kiss, and for a long moment there’s nothing else in the world but this, everything else just fades into the background. Reluctantly I pull back, and I see you visibly relax, reassured that I know where the limits are, that you really can trust me not to push you too far. I walk slowly back down your body, this time brushing my hand along your skin, raising goose bumps wherever I press. As soon as I’m close enough I reach down and quickly pull the brush through your clenched toes, the resulting scream of laughter enough to spur me on to more sadistic measures.

Over the next twenty minutes, your toes are subjected to a tickling worse than any you’ve ever known. I’m pretty sure that your toes are your most sensitive spot, and fully intend to make this the ‘high point’ of the day as far as your tickle torture is concerned. I prod, swipe, swish, pull, twist stroke and vibrate that little brush between your helpless toes and I feel like I’m flying as you try to laugh and beg at the same time. Finally I relent and pull back, your feet now covered in bright swirls and swoops of colour as you lie limp in your bondage. I decide it’s probably best to give you a break and grab a bottle of water from the kitchen. The water soothes your throat as you gulp it down and I slide both arms under your body, taking your weight and letting you relax and ease your muscles for a few minutes.

I give you about ten minutes, we’ve got plenty of time after all and I want to make sure you’re ready for your next session. I slide out from under you, letting the straps take your weight again and head back down to the box of body paints. This time I pick up two brushes, a large, soft paintbrush in my right hand and a soft, round brush in my left, the sort that’s normally used in a hairdressers shop to sweep loose hair from a customers neck. Coating the paintbrush in the body paint I move up so that I’m level with your knees and start sweeping the paintbrush up your right leg. While it tickles, it obviously does more than just that, as you start to moan and giggle with each stroke. As I move up towards your knee I circle your leg with the brush, making sure to touch every single inch of your skin with those soft, teasing bristles. Once I’m high enough up I reach out with my left hand and start flicking the other brush over your waist and pussy. There’s no doubt at all that you like this as you let out a grunt and start bucking upwards every time I come within touching distance of your now dripping wet pussy. I take my time, trying to keep my movements over your sex as random as possible, while trying to keep the paintbrush steady and smooth up your legs. I sweep past your knees and on up your thigh, all the while trying to keep you on the edge rather than pushing you over it.

As I reach the top of your thigh I duck under you and swap the brushes in my hands and start the process all over again, much to your obvious disappointment. But I know that, deep down, I’m reaching the limits of my own patience, as the temptation to move right to the big finish gets greater and greater. I rush slightly on your left leg, moving up with the brush so that I finish right by your waist. I put the paintbrush down and flick the other one gently over your nipples, causing you to squirm with longing.

“Time to deal again my love” I say, knowing that right now you’d agree to anything I ask if I offered you that last, elusive touch. “You see, I suspect that despite everything you’ve gone through today there’s still a little part of you that’s thinking ‘wait until it’s my turn’ or something along those lines, am I right?” Your silence is proof enough on that point. “Well, I’ll let you into a little secret, I am going to give you a chance to get that revenge you’re plotting, but under my terms.”

“The deal is this, if you want to cum, I’ll happily oblige you, right here and now, but you’ll agree to be, let’s say, placed at a disadvantage tomorrow. Your choice.”

“Yes, please, I’ll do it, but I need to” is about as far as you get. I’d been ready for your acceptance, although I was surprised at just how quickly you’d accepted. Before you finish your answer I bend down and slide my hands behind you and start to kiss and lick your pussy, delving deep inside, savouring your taste. Immediately you spasm under me and cry out as your orgasm overtakes you. It’s doesn’t last long though, too much too quickly and your body just wasn’t ready for it. Smiling I stand up and slide my cock inside you, I don’t think I’ve ever felt you this wet before and there’s no resistance whatsoever as slip in. You look up at me with a gaze that damn near sets me on fire, your eyes heavy with lust and desire.

Without warning I dart my hands forward and slide my fingers into your armpits. You’re completely unprepared for this and try desperately to dance away from my tickling digits as I poke and prod that smooth skin. As I’d hoped your writhing produces a perfect rhythm as you slide up and down my cock with every jerk. I keep the assault on your armpits going, occasionally running my fingers down to your ribs for a change of pace as I revel in the sensations your gyrating body is causing. Suddenly your laughter turns to moans, I feel you tighten around me and then, with a rush, we come together. It seems to last forever as we both find our much needed release in the other, it’s all I can do to stay on my feet and eventually I’m forced to collapse forward, resting my head on your chest as I try to get my breath back. I slide my arms around you, not to tickle for once but just to hold you, enjoying the feel of your body against mine as we both struggle to come back down to earth.

Once I’m sure I can support you I start releasing you from your bondage, letting you lean up against me as you struggle to stand on legs that seem unable to support your own weight after what you’ve just been through. I sweep you up and carry you into the bathroom, and we both get under the shower. For a long while we just hold each other under the water, steam building up around us as we both try and adjust to what we’ve gone through today. I help you wash off the body paint, making sure to let you do the more ticklish areas then head out to dry off and dress. You join me about thirty minutes later in the kitchen as I put the finishing details on some fajitas and break open the wine. We head outside and sit on the sand in front of the cottage, watching the sunset over the ocean. It’s a peaceful, perfect scene, and a stark contrast to what had gone on over the last twenty-four hours.

“So, did that live up to your expectations?” I ask, almost reluctantly, afraid of what the answer might be, a fear that seems to be born out when you keep staring out over the ocean for a moment or two before finally giving me your reply.

“Lived up to my expectations? You demolished them, that was just incredible. I never felt so, so, I don’t know, alive? ”

I lean over and kiss you, and we sink to the ground wrapped in each other’s arms. What the hell, if I’m going to push my luck, might as well do it properly.

“So, you up for your chance at revenge tomorrow then?”

“Just try to stop me!” You breathe in a horse whisper into my ear, as you run your fingers gently over my ribs for a moment. The sand’s soft and still warm under us and we fall asleep under the night sky, dreaming of tickling revenge.

A quick note - part 4 is on the way, but is likely to take a little while after the record-breaking amount of work I got dropped on me today. Any suggestions, comments or anything else useful either about the conclusion to this story or just in general would be most welcome. :D

MORE!

Damn what a story! My monitor steamed up!!!! Great writing, great story line and BettyBoop should be in heaven!!!! WOW!

Now this is the sort of thing I like to come home to! Thanks, you've just banished the rest of this otherwise rotten day. :D

With a bit of luck the last part to this should be done somewhere around Sunday, provided I can make up my mind which of the two ideas I'm playing with I'm going to use. There should also be a (much shorter) Babylon 5 story coming along soon as inspiration hit last night for how to do it properly (and I haven't seen much, if anything from that particular universe yet).

Re: MORE!

cleopatra2003 said:
Damn what a story! My monitor steamed up!!!! Great writing, great story line and BettyBoop should be in heaven!!!! WOW!
Tell me about it! Mine did too! I gave my chair a work out as reading this, did I mention my tootsies are super sensative! and OMG sooooooooo ticklish! I Love this story BOFH66 :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :tickle: :devil2: :tickle:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back