• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kindnapped by an old "wicth" f/f ( old lady tickling)

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
this is request made number 2~
This request comes from Q_0
Still a short story not that long.
hope everyone likes it
comment are welcome.
Sorry if they are spelling issues and what not.

Jess was walking home with her friends after eating at a small café and getting some cake. Over the weekend she normal just wore a wife beater around with really short jeans shorts that normally made her green eyes pop out. Even with the rest of her friends everyone thinks that she should try to become a model. Her black high heeled sandals made her around five and a half feet tall with shoulder length blonde hair. Ok, well maybe a little longer but who is counting inch by inch here?
“Hey be careful on your way home Jess.” Anna said wrapping her arms around her best friend. They were about the same height she had brown hair. She was wearing a gray wife beater with a plaid skirt. “That old lady that live next door in that creepy house. She is super scary.” She laughed.
“Yeah I guess. Some people even think she is a witch.” Jess said still half laughing.
“yeah maybe she will kidnap you and use you in her lab.” Anna nudged her.
“yeah right. Well anyway. I gotta go so see you guys later.” Jess waved goodbye to her friends and started to walk home.
Come to think about it though, the old lady was kinda of creepy. She never really came out of her house. When she did it was mostly to get the mail or to glare at Jess. No one was sure why though. She really just didn’t like Jess. She was so old though and alone. Most people said that she out lived her friends if she even had any to start with. Her hair was normally pulled back into a bun and she played with her white fluffy cat. The cat had as many hairs’ on its body as the women had wrinkles.
Jess shuddered. “ Man I hope I don’t ever get that many wrinkles when I’m older.”
Just as she moved the few strand of hair out of her face a clothed hand suddenly cover her mouth. She tried screaming but the smell was intoxicating. She started to feel light head. She elbowed her attack in the side but she just heard grunts as it didn’t seem very affective. Her mind went blank as she slid to the ground.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EARLER IN THE DAY.
About a few minutes after noon

Ms. Jackson walked over to the Robinson house. The only house on the street that was still as old as the town. It always had a gloomy look to it and people never stop by. The rumors at the school were that the old women leaving there was a witch, of course they were not true. Ms. Robinson was just the last one living there after her husband and her daughter passed away.
Ms . Robison called over to talk to Ms. Jackson so she hurried up as soon as she could. There the talk women with rounded hip but smaller breast wearing a simple light purple dress was knocking at the door.
“ Hello Ms. Robinson, You wanted to talk today?”
“ Yes. I did. Come in.” The old woman was indeed scary at first glance. Her hair was pulled into a bun and almost white in color. She had wrinkles upon wrinkles on her sagging skin, if she ever wore black then there would be no surprise people would mistake her as an ancient witch. She was wearing what looked like sweat pants and a top that was baggy. “It seems that your daughter and her friends have been making a mess in my back yard just for the fun of it.”
“Y-Yes, I know. I have punished her to but it doesn’t seem to be working. “
“ Well, I will have to teach her a lesson then. I thought I would just tell you since what you are doing is not working at all. She needs to stop.”
“ Yes. I’m sorry. If there is something else I could do then you wou-“
‘No! There is nothing that you are doing to stop her and her friends for making a mess of my old house. You know how it was back in school, you wouldn’t want that info to be going around would you?”
“ NO! you promised!”
“ You had your last chance now it’s mine turn to deal with her. That is all you may leave.”
“ I can talk to her about some more just please don’t…”
“ To late. If I hear one more remark about me, my house or anything else then I’m taking matter into my own hands. Now get out of my house.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jess’s head started to clear even though some things were a bit fuzzy. She glanced around the dark room and just saw a chair next to her. The floor was covered in dust and it reeked of old lady smell.
“ugg… what the hell happened. “ She tried to sit up but her wrist were tried to a post. Her arms were above her and each foot was tried a part to a big crate of new paper about a foot apart. “ What the hell!?”
The door opened and MS. Robinson walked in. “ Hello Jess.”
“ Bicth, why did you tie me up?! Let me go!”
“ No. I’m not going to be doing that any time soon. You see you and your friends have being bothering me and I hear you mother even talked to you about it.”
“ That doesn’t have anything to do with you. Beside not my fault you’re an old hag that should just leave the town. No one likes you and you are always mean to everyone when you come out anyway.”
“ you are a very rude child.” With that the lady tied a black scarf around her eyes so she could see and cut of her top.
She light started to drag her fingers down her tummy then start from the top again like a cat.
“What! Wha~ haha…stop what are yaaha you doing! Stop it.”
“ I see you have great skin, just like how mine use to be.”
She light started to scratch up her side making Jess squirm. A little wiggle her to make her move to the left and another of her right side.
“ sTop haha eep! Stop touching mehaha ! stop..stop it haha it tickle.. just stop eeeh.” Jess tried to get away but only managed to rock back and forth on her butt. She couldn’t move or use her hand or feet to kick the old lady away.
“ Aww, looks like your ticklish. Now your not going to keep bad mouth me are you?”
“ haha go to haha hell.”
Ms. Robinson slid her finger up to her ribs near her sport bar and start to pinch then one by one. Each pinch made jess scream and jump and each jump got stronger the lower she went. Her finger started to wiggle in between the spaces in her lower ribs making jess buck and try to get away although she never moved very much.
Jess face start to turn red with her ribs to make from being poked and pinched and scratched at. She couldn’t stand being tickled but her rib were the worse, more so her lower ribs. She was laughing so hard that her body was started to shake from lack of air. She couldn’t think right or enough to figure a way out of this room away from this old women.
“Ahahaha stop it…stop..haha…stop..let…he..epphehelet me gohohohaaha” Jess screamed.
“ You and your friends should just leave me alone and stay away from my house, my yard and stop messing everything up.” She switched being pinching and scratching her fingers down and again her sides and around her bellybutton.
Jess screamed and struggled harder but her energy was fading away fast. She slipped into silent laughter and her body was just shaking.
She put her finger in her belly button and wiggled it around while crawling her finger up and down her side making jess wiggle back and forth slightly digging her finger into her belly button again and again.
“ Ah, tis getting late.” Ms robinson stop and glanced at her watch while Jess gulped down air as fast as she could. Her should were slack and her chest heavy panting. “You.. you…..why are ou….even…..doing….this…”

“ It is to late for you to go home so I think I’ll just keep you all night. More so until you agree to leave me alone.”
“ Let me go you bicth!. HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!”
Ms Robinson dugged her fingers into her lower ribs again half way catch Jess of guard she screamed at the top of her lungs and immediately started to thrash around. “You need to work on your manner, your attitude and to leave me alone. That seems like it is going to take a while.

With that she started to blow raspberry’s into the girls tummy along with scratching her finger up and down her sides for hours. If you listen closely you might still hear her screaming.

Great story, thank you :)

Though my idea for the old lady was "strict and kind" - she seemed to just have the strict part~

And tickling for hours? No ticklish person could deal with that - other than that, good job :)

Glad you liked it Cranberry. ^.^

Sorry if I messed it up Q_0. can change it if you want. But thanks

What a dick. Dude it's a fetish site. Nothing comes from discouraging someone, and I personally think you should shove your three feathers up your ass.

I mean, shit, you've got to sometimes let things grow, not try and bully people with this wanker superior attitude. Plus your shit if far from great compared to the people on this forum... Good on you for having a spellchecker... Maybe tomorrow mum will teach you ow to make toast.

What a dick. Dude it's a fetish site. Nothing comes from discouraging someone, and I personally think you should shove your three feathers up your ass.

What's your problem, man? The guy has an opinion on the story and he's obviously saying what he feels. What's wrong with giving feedback, good or bad?

Thank you, sos_69, but it's clearly a pointless exercise. If I'd lied and said I loved the story, it would have been far easier!

And unlike you, Cranberry, I didn't resort to personal insults to get my point across. You were the one who used 'wanker' and 'dick', so just think about that before you throw another stone.

Last edited:
Hey pal, noticed how you deleted your original post. Good for you, firm believer.

Do you not like it? Tis fine if you don't. but if you don't like it can you tell me what you don't like about it so I can improve my writing or give me your thoughts in general?

And people, I want feed back both good and bad so I can at lease try to improve my writing.
Also this story was for Q_0 he told me what he wanted and I wrote down what came to mind from what he asked but I left out details. That's my fault, not his.
Plus, I have other stories posted and more to write. Not everyone likes the same thing, I just hope that people will like the stories.

Acidthoughts, my opinion was not designed to offend you. I was only being honest and voicing a truthful opinion. The story wasn't to my taste, but Cranberry and many others clearly disagree, which is fine! I always appreciate honest feedback on stories I write, and I always try and do the same for others.

PhilipRJ_UK, You did NOT offend me. I wouldn't understand how you with saying " . . . " I do it a lot. tis how i kinda say "Ahh.....that odd.." or before I say "ok..ay then.. moving on" but it is used for a lot of reason, this is why I asked you what your thoughts are.
I understand that it is not to everyone's taste. Tis not to my taste either, I wouldn't have written something like this normally. Only because it was a request and i thought I would take a stab at it. so trust my i'm not offend, it takes a lot to make me feel that way mainly because I understand everyone likes something different. Tis just a person's choice.
And as before I love comments good and bad. Every one can help me learn and improve. ^.^
I honestly rather have everyone bluntly say " I hate you writing" rather then lie and say they licked it.

And dude, sorry if I was off with you. I just found the way you bitch his story to be kind of smug. To be honest, I would not have had an issue if you said something along the lines of "Nice work but I would've..." I went a little too far and I'm sorry, but I still firmly believe that you shouldn't slag off work unless you have with hints or a solution... Or talking about a Michael Bay film, in which case I will join you with shotguns. Ruin Transformers for me. Sonovabitch.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back