• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Start of a Very Long Weekend for Kiki M/F, MM/F/F, FFM/F

Acidthoughts

TMF Poster
Thanks everyone for reading the last one. This one is longer. I hope you all like it. As normal i would LOVE Comments good or bad. Need the feed back. Sorry if they are spelling issues.
This is my second tickling story beside two that I got in request. I tried to make it longer just hope it did so in the right way. more interesting and it makes sense. .///.

Hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiki sighed as she pushed the final box into her room. “ Ah, I wish book were lighter when you put them into a box. That or maybe I should just have less books.”
Lilly smiled and sat down on Kiki’s bed and crossed her legs. Her black boots shined softly in the sun set that was coming through the curtains less window. “ I think you need less books to read. Most of this is reading martial, yes?”
“ Well, yeah.” Kiki sat down with her legs crossed. “ I like reading a lot of things, fiction to old text books.” She tugged at the end of her hair. “ Do you think I need to cut my hair again?”
Lilly rolled her eyes. “ No. your hair is always perfect.” Lilly was wearing a tight one strapped dress that was cut short. She was always wearing dark nylon and watching books. Her long blond hair was pulled up into a ponytail. Her contacts were purple that also matched her eye showdown and lips stick. “Beside you keep it a little bit above your shoulders. So it doesn’t really matter, now dose it?”
Kiki’s new room was huge. There was a bedroom, three small room, bathroom and a kitchen and a lobby that connect to someone else rooms.
“That remind me, I can’t believe you won that contest to get this room. I think about eight people could really fit in here nicely.
Kiki laughed. “ Yeah I guess so but there are was only one space here. School rules says only two people are allowed to stay here but we can throw parties. That will be fun right?!”
“ Yeah, I do know how to throw a party.” Lilly got up and stretched. “ wellp, have fun un packing everything and meeting your new roomie. Let me know how that goes.”
“ Will do.” Kiki waved her friend goodbye and closed the door. The started to un packed everything and set up two of her rooms so she could at lease sleep for the night and get ready for the long weekend coming up.

Jayson smoothed out the covers on his bed and sat down. “ Finally, all done. Well mostly. I just need to get some food and stuff in the kitchen. I should have something nice for dinner.”
Lilly was sliding off her boot and put her foot on his chest. “ What do you plan to eat for dinner?”
Jayson smiled and pushed his brown hair out of his eyes. “ I’m not sure. Did you have something in mind?”
“ MMM.. not sure.” She kicked him over on his bed then sat down at the edge putting her feet back on his chest. “ I think you need to make up your mind.”
Jayson grabbed her ankle and rubbed two finger up her the sole of her foot. “ I should but I think you have something in mind.”
Lilly moaned softly and put her head back. “ We could go out to eat for dinner.”
“We could..” Jayson kissed and nibbled at the ball of her foot through her nylons.” But it is getting late. Not many places are open. Even then it might take a while to get there. “ Or we could do something else.” He smiled and started to gentally rubbed her foot.
Lilly moaned softly and flexed her toes. “ What do you want to do? Eat or mess around?”
“Who said anything about messing around?” he starched his nails against her sole. “ I don’t remember anything about that.” He switched from tickling to rubbing her foot.
“MMm..hahaha..heyeye..stopp it..hahahaha..no.eeha! nho notickling! Haha Not fairrahaha.”Lilly started to giggle and squirm. She pressed her other foot against his wrist trying to push him off.
Jayson pulled her closer by her ankles. “ Trying to break free?”
“Ah haha..stop ititeheitthaha.” Lilly pulled her feet back. “ You know I’m ticklish.”
“ Yeah I know.” Jayson smiled and pushed his hand up her skirt and grabbed the hem of her pantyhose and yanked them down. “ I almost know you have a lot of nylon and stocking so you don’t mind if you lose these.” He pulled them down her leg in a quick motion and tied her ankles together.
“H-how did you know that?” Lilly stammered while her cheeks were turning red.
Jayson laughed. “ Oh, don’t give me that.” He grabbed her dress and pulled it off of her exposing her braless chest. Her pink nipple were already hard by the time he wrapped it around her wrist pinning holding them together. “Why are you so red my dear?”
Lilly rolled her eyes. “ I’m not. Like I blush anyway.”
“Right.” Jayson kissed down her arm to her shaven armpit. “ You always smell good.”
“ That is cus I try my best at my looks.”
He started to kiss and lick her armpit. Lilly moaned and started to squirm into her bonds. “why do you always start there?” she gasped. He nuzzled her neck and pinched one of her nipples. “Cus you like it oh so much.” He reached around and circled a finger around her belly button making her giggle softly. He slid his hand down her tummy and in-between her legs. Her G-sting was already wet. Well as wet as a G-string could get. He pushed a finger inside of her. Lilly groaned and flexed her finger against him.
“ So, last time Lilly. What do you want to do tonight?”

Kiki arched her back and pushed her hand up to the celling. “ ugg. Finally! Everything is set up!” her phone beeped. She grabbed it while heading into the bathroom. She turned her shower on.
It was a text from lilly. It said: “Hey, everything set up? Ready for all of it to be crashed? Sure you are! Party over tomorrow night. So go get some food. I’ll bring some and the music. P.S you will never guess who you new roomie is. “
She smiled and told her sure but she need to pay her back for the food. “ She striped off her closed and stepped into the warm water. Smiling her washed her hair twice and pushed it back off of her face. She missed swimming today she would most likely be going in the morning.
A shiver racked through her when she remember how Jayson tickled her. She still couldn’t believe that he even suck up on her! More so how dare he tickle her! She leaned against the wall pressing her skin against the title. Although, beside her skin always being over sensitive. It was not that bad. She could still feel his finger tickling her side and running up and down her body. Her nipple started to feel tight and without thinking about she reached up and squeezed them. Kiki moaned softly and slide down the wall her fingers sliding towards her clit. She could fel his hot breath on her shoulders. His fingers tickled her enough that she thought she would pass out. At the same time the only thing that seem to turn her on more was something soft against her skin. Like cotton balls or feathers.
“Ah! What am I doing!” She shook her head slapping her face with her wet hair. “ What is wrong with me? I don’t like being touch. My skin is just to sensitive. “ She got out and dried herself out quickly and went to bed. Tomorrow she would have to do a lot of things tomorrow.

Kiki dumped her bag down and put her books on the desk. Finally the weekend was here and there was going to be a party tonight. She grabbed her purse and went online to check to see how much money she had in her account to spend. She smiled and grabbed he keys before going out into the lobby. She locked the door with a click. After that she heard another click. Confused she turned around and bumped into something hard. “ Ow.. I’m sorry. You must be my new roommate.” She looked up and her jaw dropped.
Jayson smiled down at her and reached out a hand. “ Hello there.” He helped her up. “How are you today?”
“ I..um.. I .. I’m.. ok.. Um..I gotta go. Bye!” She rushed out and ran into the hallway and out of the dorm.
Lilly tried to say hi to her but she didn’t notice and ran right past her.
“What’s with her?” Lilly mutter running a hand through her hair.
Jayson stepped beside her. “I’m not sure. She just ran into me and I helped her up then she ran away.” He shrugged. “Anyway? All set for tonight? Have everything we need?”
“ I know. I’m ready. They party will be fun but I got everything I need from Stacey. “
“ You sure you want to go through with this?”
“ Yes. Stacey and I love her dearly but we both have always wanted to do this. You seem to enjoy yourself with her.”
Jayson chuckled. “ She is cute.”

Kiki was wearing a ruffled skirt, thigh high stocking and a tight top all in black. She was trying to reach an over side bag of photo chips. A blond tall girl walked up beside her. She was wearing a red short skirt, with matching high heel and a short top showing off her belly ring. She smiled and swayed her hips slowly twirling a long fluffy feather behind her back. Next to the feather she was a the type of girl that would turn head, girls and boys alike. Her eyes were a blazing blue with matching eyes shadow. Her blonde hair had a few red streaks in it. She walked up behind kiki and smiled softly. Kiki was distracted still trying to reach for the bag of chips when she felt something softly ran up her thigh. “Eeep” she jumped before turning around. “ Oh, hey Stacey. You scared me.”
Stacey smiled. “ Hey Kiki, getting stuff ready for the party tonight? I hear a lot of people are coming.” She hid the feather out of view.
“ Yeah. I just can’t reach theses chips.” She went back to trying to reach it. Stacey ran the feather across her thighs again making Kiki squirm. “Ahhahehe..ah.” She turned around again. “What are you doing?!”
“ Oh nothing. Let me help you though.” Stacey curved her lips into a sexy smile and jumped a little to grab the chips. “ There you go.” She dropped them into the kart.
“Thanks. I just need to get some soda now.” Kiki smiled. “ What are you doing here anyway?”
“ Oh not much. Seeing if I need anything for the party.” Stacey smiled and looked around. She caught a few guy looking at her.
“Ah. Alright. Well I just need a few more things.” Kiki smiled and started to walk through the store. Every now and them Stacey would run the feather against kiki’s thigh and laugh when she wondered what that was against her thighs.
After they check out Kiki went back to her dorm and the lobby was starting to fill with student. She finally finished setting out the food by the time Lilly started the music. Some people were drinking while other were sitting on the couch and floor talking. Few drinks were already gone.
Kiki’s sat on a stool reading a book vaguely listen to s few people auguring weather they want to play DDR or set up an Xbox to play. Jayson walked up to her and sat on the ground drinking his soda. “Why are you reading at a party? You should be talking to people.”
Kiki turned the page. “ Well, I’m almost done. Beside once the games start people will be to busy yelling at that. Might as well entertain myself in some way.”
“ I could do that for you.”
Kiki blushed and turned the page again. “ I’ve been meaning to ask why did you do that?”
“ ‘cuuuuuuuuuuusss I like you.”
“ That’s no- wait eh?” She closed her book. “you attacked me in the pool cus you like me? That doesn’t even make any kind of se-“
Jayson laughing cut her off. “ I was joking. I mean I do like you as a friend and all. Just wanted to have some fun because you always seen so tense. You need to relax and have some fun.”
“ And I should come to you for that?”
He shrugged. “ Why not, Lilly dose.”
“Lilly..Lilly is some kind of crazy.” Kiki laughed.
“ yeah she is but it happens. We both like her otherwise we wouldn’t be friends. So why can’t I be friends with you?”
“ Because you randomly attacked me in a pool!” Kiki fished her drink and put the glass down on a near buy table. When she turned around Jayson was standing in her face.
“ Why can’t we be that kind of friends? Don’t like being tickled?” Jayson stepped closer slowly pushing kiki back into a wall. “ Don’t like to be touched cus someone is over sensitive? Ever think that the more you are touch it might go away? Maybe I like tickling you and more so you like it. “
“umm.. Ah.. You think your know my body more than me?” Kiki whispered glancing around looking for some help.
“Hello people! They party has arrived!’ Stacey walked into the room with one hand up and another on her hips. She flipped her blond streaked hair back. “ how is it going?” She walked over to the couch were two guys where sitting. “ yeah, I would love to sit here so move it please.’
The guys laughed but got up. One high fived her. “ How’s it going?”
“Good good.” She plopped down on the couch and crossed her legs pulling a little at her nylons. “Went shopping for some stuff and get ready.”
Someone offered her a drink. She took it gladly and downed it. “Ahhh….. that was good. Next please!” She laughed and took another drink.
Jayson took Kiki’s hand and dragged her over to the couch. Kiki ended up stumbling into Stacey and feel into her lap. She ended up pushing Stacey skirt up and got a face full of nylons stocking and black lace panties.
“Whoa there. Hello Kiki, didn’t think you were that interested in me all like that.” Stacey smiled and finished her drink. “ Any wine here?” She put her drink down.
Kiki slowly lifted her face slightly rubbing her nose. “Ow.. Oh im sorry Stacey. “ kiki tried to sit up next to her but she got pulled into Stacey lap. “ You can sit here with me.”
Jayson laughed and sat down. “ What are you doing? You are crazy.” He poked her side.
“Yeah whatever. I like how I am and a few other do. I’m kinda bicthy to certain people.” She ran a finger through her Kiki’s hair. “ Other I just like to have fun with.” She kicked her feet up on the table in front of her then slowly unzipped her boot, sliding them off and wiggling her toes. “Ah that feels good.”
Jayson laughed. “want a rub down or something?”
“Sure that be nice. Hey you! People.” She lifted up a foot and wiggled her toes. “ wanna give me a rub down? Hmm.” She licked her libs.
Two guys came over and sat on the floor and grabbed her ankles. “What do you think, Jayson?”
He laughed. “Jake. You just like feet. You would do just about anything wouldn’t you. You to Mark.”
They looked up and him and sneered. “Shut up Jayson, before I kick your ass in tomorrow match.”
“Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurree. That would be a frist, after all the score is 18 zip!” He kicked Mark’s shoulder playfully.
“Yeah , yeah matches, guys and fighting.. Just rub my feet.” She wiggled her toes again.
Mark and Jake got to work one starting on her toes on her left foot and the other on her heel.
Stacey down her third drink and groaned. “ Mmmmmmmm it feels good.”
Jayson put down his drink. “ you should relax a little bit cus your face is turning red.”
Kiki looked closer. “ yeah it is.”
Stacey stuck her tongue out at both of them. “ yeah whatever. Beside. What’s with you? Only way to get you to be a part of something is to put you in my lap. “
Kiki just shrugged and muttered something under her breath. “
Jayson smiled and took out Stacey feather and winked at Stacey. He grabbed Kiki’s wrist and dragged the feather up and down her arm. “Gaaaaahh!” She tried to pull away . “What was that for!” She shot his a dirty look.
“aww are you ticklish? I never knew.” Stacey eyed her.
“Of course. She dosen’t let anyone ever touch her.” Jayson kept dragging it up and down her arm.
“nyaaa, stop! Stop!” Kiki tried to get away.
“ Hell no this is fun!” Stacey grabbed her side and started to lobster clawed her side. “Ahhhh! STopppppphahaha!” She yelled before laughing and bending back and forth trying to get away. She squirmed back and forth ridding both of their skirts up. She managed to twist and get her arm free and pressed her chest against Stacey much bigger breast. “Aww look at the poor ticklish girl! Who knew she was this sentive.”
Some of the people stopped doing to watch and some started to laugh. Jayson finally noticed that the party got a lot smaller. He glanced at the watch to see that it was almost four in the morning. He laughed and Waved Lilly over. He pointed to kikis boots kicking as much as they could straddling Stacey waist. She nodded and sat on the floor and tucked off her shoes. “ Who knew she was this ticklish! Oh wait. I have an idea.” Lilly slowly dragged her short nails down one of her stocked feet making kiki scream. “Guys stoppp! Please!! Hahaha” her body was shaking and she start sweating. “ It tickles so much. Haha stop stophaha!”
Stacey slid her hands under Kiki’s top and wiggled her fingers from under her bar down to the side of her belly button with short strokes with just the tips of her fingers. “Ooooooohohoh stop! Stop itplease. I can’t…can’t..haha..take..eteteteehehehaha..” Stacey’s eyes were shut and some tears were starting to leak out. “ Stop touchinghahaha mememeeehehehaha.” She yelped again when she felt a nail circle the ball of her foot. Her thing socks were not help protect her feet instead it was making it even worse. She couldn’t even remember that she was wearing socks until she felt one being pulled off of her of her foot slowly.
“Gonna get your feet. Gonna tickling them until you die.” Lilly teased.
Jayson laughed and shook his head.” You are all crazy. Well.. maybe.” He reached over and started to knead up and down Stacey sides before she could move away. “
“AAAAAAAAAAAh! Stop! Haha” She started to giggle and tried to lean away from him. “Please..stop it haha..” Stacey laughed and pulled her feet away or tried to. They were being held tightly.
“Hey no moving.” Jake said.
“yeah! You said you wanted to be rubbed even though you more fun to wacth you being tickled.” Mark snickered.
Mark scratched five fingers up her sole. “ Wonder if your ticklish down here.”
Stacey yelled and tried to kicked her feet away. “stop it!” She threw her head back and laughing briefly giving kiki a small break even though her fingers were still on her skin.
“Wow you are ticklish. Who knew a sexy combo.”
Stacey managed to smack him. “ I’m hahaha not..haha that ticklish.” She curled her toes tickling together.”
Kiki finally lost enough energy to shake her head back and forth. She laid her head against Stacey shoulders her body was still shaking and she was panting against her next.
Stacey circled a finger around her navel and the other hand squishing her ribs. All the tickling from Jayson, Mark and Jake tickling her just made her tickle Kiki harder to distracted herself. Lilly was still stroking her sockless sole and under her toes. Jayson pressed his legs against kiki’s leg to hold her still. “Go for the other Lilly!”
Lilly smiled and started scratching both of her feet. She tease her toes and her heel and switched sides every once and a while. They sat like this for a while until most a few people threw up in the bathroom and their friends took them home. Jayson got up to help Lilly clean and Kiki fell over on the couch panting with Stacey. Mark and Jake got up and laughed. “ do you guess want some water?”
Stacey shook his head. “ Nah, no thanks.” She stood slid Kiki over who was still lying there. “We need to sleep. Tis almost, like six in the morning.”
“Yeah your right. I need to go to bed. Come on Mark.” Jake lightly hit him on his arm to get his attention. ‘ Why do you like her feet so much, dude? Really.”
They started to walk away and in the hall way you could hear then laughing. Stacey took off her top and slid of her skirt. She stood here in her lace bar, panties and nylons. She started to wave herself. “ Man, it is hot in here.”
Jayson came back out putting the bucket back under the sink. “My place has AC on if you want to why are you almost naked?”
She shrugged. “ why not? I’m hot.”
“ To much tickling.”
She flipped her hair again. “ told you im not that ticklish. Well not as much as someone.” She leaned over to kiki still lying on the couch.
Lilly came back with a rag and a bottle. “ So are you guys ready yet?” She sneered and inched toward Kiki.

Kiki groaned softly, her thoughts were fuzzy. She opened her eyes but saw nothing. “ugg my head.” She tried to sit up but she was suck. She tugged at her arms again and got nothing. “What is going on?” She started to panic. One of her arms was held up above her head and the other pulled to the side. She was on her knee with her legs spread almost as far as she could stretch them. She tried to pull herself free for a few more minutes but no luck all it did was dig the ropes slightly into her. She sighed and slumped giving up. She was trying to think about what she last remember at the party. There were some drinks but she didn’t have enough to pass out. One maybe. She remember Jayson dragged her to Stacey and and.. oh yeah they tickled her. A shiver ran through her. How many times are they are going to tickle her? Well at lease Jayson was the only one that knew what it did to her and he wasn't telling anyone yet. In a way she kinda trusted him. Come to think about her panties were still damp but her bra was missing. She shivered again, Stacey breast felt nice and soft. She couldn't believe that she tickled her like that, more so that when her finger came close to her bellybutton she almost started grinding against her. Lilly keep poking at her feet and under her toes. She didn't know her toes were that touché.
Kiki whimper softly the more she thought about everyone’s fingers rubbing against her skin. Her clit started to ache. She tried to get free again but stop when she heard a soft thud. “Hello?! Is anyone there? Can you help me please?! Please? Hello?”
No respond.
“Please! Hello?”
nothing.
“Anyone..” He voice grew softer.
Something soft brushed up against her leg making her jump. “hello?’
The brush was there again. It was slowly starting to creep up to her thigh and back down to her heel. Kiki tried to squirm away from it but with her bonds it wasn't goanna happen. She felt it again and again and each time it slowly started to get closer to her panties. At the same time something lighter brushed against her butt cheek. Kiki jumped again. “ok this isn't funny anymore. Let me go!” She tried to make her voice sound angry and hoped it work. He body was enjoying it though, every once in a while her toes would curl and her nipple were slowly getting hard.
Jayson was squatting in front of her trying not to laugh watching Lilly and Stacey teasing Kiki’s legs. Lilly striped down into her underwear and a loosely fitting top. She smiled as she slowly ran the cotton ball up kiki’s thigh again, this time she ran it over her butt cheek and down the middle of her thigh before running it over the back of her knee. She smiled and almost giggled watching kiki twitch.
Stacey was still in her underwear but tool of the nylons. She was running a feather up and down her other legs. She flicked it against the other side of her butt and almost slipped under the hem of her panties. She mouth “ I think she is enjoying this.” Lilly cover her mouth and giggled and agreed lightly running a finger down the sole of her foot. Making kiki giggle softly.
Jayson got up and stroked a feathers down each of her armpit slowly. Kiki jumped and strained to get away from them slowly. She started to make weird noises like she was whimper but she wasn’t at the same time. They all nodded at each other. Jayson started to draw large and small circles under her arms quickly while Lily attacked her feet with her fingers under her toes and the cotton ball lightly rubbing down her soles. Stacey starts to lightly scratch at her hips and up her the sides of her tummy.
“STAAPPAHAHAHAHAHA! sTOP pleasehahahahah….it tickles so muchahahaplease..stop stopit haha stiopseeeppp hahah!” She started to frantically try to get free but there was only about an inch of wiggle room. She shook her head back and forth trying to distract herself but she was just messing up her hair. Her toes curls so hard that a part of them where turning white. Her muscles were starting to ache and her breathing was getting heavy. Stacey and Jayson moved around her to both attack her tummy. Whenever Stacey kneaded and pinched at her side kiki would start to squeal and up like a little girl and when Jayson scratched right below and above she arch her back and laugh as loud as she could. Tears started to run down her face. “Not there!please NOT HTHAHAHAHAPLEASE I CANT TAKE IT..PLEASE STOP TICKLING MEHEHAHAHA! “
He started to draw random shapes on her tummy and when he get tired of it he would scratch it all away like he was drawing. He smiled loving how Kiki head was dropped forward from running out of energy to struggles anymore and her mouth was hanging with open with tears still streaming down her face. Her checks were bright red to match her tummy. He picked up his feathers against and slowly start to slid them up, down, across, back and forth over her ribs covering each one before moving onto the next. Her body started to tremble again and she was moans were slipping past her laughing.
Stacey stood up and ran a feather down and up her arm that was tied above her head. She ran the feather tip all the way down to her armpit and trace the outline before going back up. Every time she would come back down she would trace the armpit a little closer. Ever so slowly getting closer and closer to the center while her other hand was groping her butt. Her skin was always soft and smooth since she showered and lotined twice a day or as many times as she went to the pool witch was a lot. Normally if you lived in a pool one would think your skin wouldn't be that soft but surprise surprise.
“Aaahhh.” Kiki moaned when she felt something wet against her nipple. “Wha-What are you doing?” She gasped when something was tugging her panties down her hips. “Don’t under dress me!”
Lilly racked her fingers down the sole of her foot from her toes to her heel. She wiggled her nails softly down her sole then trace the outline of her foot and toes. She flicked her nails under her toes quickly before circling the ball of her foot.
Jayson smiled taking her damn panties the rest of the way off. He stroked his feather against one of her hip bones and rubbed a thumb over the other one. Kiki was losing her mind. She was crying, moaning and laughing her sanity away.
About half an hour later they all backed away staring at a limp Kiki. She wasn't panting hard and a sweaty mess. Her hair was sticking to her face.
Stacey giggled. “I think she might have cum a few time. Her thighs are drenched. “
Lilly put her hands on her hips. “ That went well. I enjoyed this myself.”
Jayson untied her and picked her up. “Well for now. Let’s put her back into her room for now.”
Kiki groaned softly when they was laid down on her bed. She quickly feel asleep even though every now and then her toes would still twitch like they were still being tickled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back