• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I OWNED my wife last night ;)

The_Kev

TMF Master
So last night the wife and I are screwing around, she was laying on her back and I kept poking her. She pretended to "slow motion" kick me, making a little "impact" sound effect. Apparently she didn't consider how bad a position she put her self in. I SNATCHED her leg, put her ankle in like a "head lock" sort of thing. Ad she was completely fucked.

I tickled her bare foot and she INSTANTLY went into hysterics! I think she thought she could get out of it at first, but there was no way, and it was clear that all the energy she used trying made her even more out of breath and even more panicky. As soon as she was able to take a deep breath she screamed "Mercy!!!!!" (I was mean and kept torturing her foot for a second or two longer =P )

She was all cutely "pouting" and clearly wanted revenge, at the moment all she could do was look up at me and say "I WILL get you back"

I grinned and responded "You'll "try" to but then you'll just be giggling uncontrollably and saying "I give! I give!"

She flustered and tried her fake kick again, This time I grabbed BOTH of her ankles. She thought she could ward me off by twisting around onto her stomach, but again, she didn't think it through and it just ended up giving me better access to the bottom of her feet.

I think she realized her mistake because as soon as she was in that position I heard "No no no!"

I just grinned and raked my nails all over her bare feet. And all she could do was laugh hysterically. After a few seconds I heard "STOHOHOHOHOP!"

"I want to hear you say it" I replied.

For a few seconds she tried to get out of it, not wanting to give up, then she buried her head in her arms and tried to take it while I fluttered my hand over her feet like I was playing the guitar. Then, finally, I heard "I GIVE UHUHUHP!"

I gave her one more pass of my fingers across her bare feet for good measure and let her go.

She rolled onto her back once again and went about catching her breath and I wickedly buried my nose in her belly and planted kisses that made her giggle helplessly until stating "no more tickling!"

I'll take that as a win for me ;)

I just seen "OWNED" and had to have a look lol

I'm happy to hear you had fun, thanks for sharing :p

Yes you got a WIN my friend. Nice story thanks for sharing it. Your wife sounds as though she is extremely ticklish.

Cool story. I'm looking forward to the sequel where she gets you back. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back