• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Slave's Revenge Against His Ticklish Dominatrix (M/F)

ninjax789

Hi guys. This is my second fictional tickle story. Hope you like it as much as my first one.mHave fun reading.

The “Mistress”, or as she likes to call herself, is a cruel dominatrix who likes tormenting her slaves. She was a very beautiful woman standing at 5’8” with long brownish-red hair and jade green eyes and perfectly curved body. She was the apple of the eye for many men. Her favorite method is tickle torture. Yes, that’s right, tickle torture, armpits, breasts, ribs, sides, tummy, bellybutton, inner thighs, crotch, legs, private parts and of course feet.

Her slave Lance was a handsome and muscular man standing at 5’10” tall with dark brown eyes. He has had enough of her tormenting.

“It’s time to give our “Mistress” a taste of her own medicine.” he said to himself.

One day, Mistress ordered Lance to pluck the hairs out of her soft underarms.

“Hey, careful with those tweezers.”, she barked at Lance who was feeling very annoyed tight now. After her left underarm was finished she commanded Lance to get her a drink.

“This will be the key.” Lance thought to himself as he placed a drowsing substance to her drink.

“Well finally! What to you so long?” she snarled as she snatched the glass out of his hand.

While the Mistress was drinking, Lance was counting on his mind, “3...2...1...” and just like that, Mistress was knocked unconscious.

After some thirty minutes, she finally awoke in a table. But to her surprise, she couldn't move her arms and legs and couldn't see. She was laid on a large table with straps on her wrists and ankles. To make matters worse, she was blindfolded so whatever thing will her captor do will catch her by surprise.

“Hey what is this?! Let me out!”, she demanded.

“Well, how does it feel to be bound and helpless “Mistress”?" said the voice.

“Lance, is that you”?, she asked.

“Very good!” Lance said and was clapping.

“You better let me go or else!" Mistress demanded.

“Or else what? You can’t do anything but just endure what I am about to do.” Lance said as he straddled her waist and unzipped her kinky latex suit exposing her bare skin and her perfectly sized breasts covered in her black bra.

“Now then, are you TICKLISH?” Lance asked as he lightly grazed and pinched her bare sides.

“No, no I am not!” she said. “

Not ticklish eh? Let's test that theory.” Lance said as he slid his fingers on her rib cage. He could feel the tension in her body.

“I wonder how many ribs you have.” Lance teased and started poking the meaty part between her ribs.

“1...2...3...4...” Mistress was trying with all her strength not to laugh and stay completely silent.

“..7...8...9... Oh, I lost count, better start all over again." He counted her ribs again.

"...9...10...11...12. 12 ribbies? Did I count that right? I need to count your ribs again to be sure. This is so much fun, don't you agree, Mistress?" He said teasingly as he was counting her ribs again.

"You better stop this Lance. You are just wasting your time." Mistress said as she was struggling from her restraints.

"Even if you aren't ticklish, which I'm sure you are, it’s still fun to watch you squirm helplessly." He said as he moved towards her underarms, one of which was still unshaven.

"How about your armpits? I wonder...” He took a feather and stroked her still hairy underarm and wiggled his finger on the stubble of her shaved underarm. Mistress did not know which was worse, the feather or the wiggling fingers of his tormentor.

"Stop that! Stop it!" Mistress was struggling in her bonds. It was only a matter of time before she will burst with laughter.

"I'll stop when you say you're ticklish." Lance stopped stroking her armpits and placed his hands firmly on the hollows. "Well? Say it." Lance commanded.

"No! I am NOT ticklish!" Mistress said with defiance in her tone.

"All right then" Lance was now scratching her armpits with his fingernails. Mistress bit her lip, but she was shaking her head side to side.

"Still not laughing, eh? Maybe THIS will unseal those lips." He dug his fingers in the center of her armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mistress could no longer hold in her laughter.

"That's what I like to hear!" Lance said as he was tickling his former domme's soft underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!" The “Mistress” was now screaming in laughter. She now knows how it feels to be tickle tortured.

"Where are you most ticklish on your upper body? Is it the armpits?" Lance continued tickling her armpits resulting in more hysterical laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MOREE HAHAHAHA!!!" Mistress continued screaming and struggling.

"Or is it your tummy?" Lance wiggled his fingers to her tummy and sides scratching and poking random parts on her stomach.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The “Mistress” was still laughing from the torture her former slave Lance is giving to her.

"Or your ribs?" Lance moved his fingers on her ribs trying to find where she is most ticklish. The spot just under her breasts was the worst on her ribs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NO MOREEE HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Let's try your boobies!" Lance said excitingly as he reached under her body unhooking her bra, revealing her perfectly sized breasts.

He also took a toothbrush from his pocket and turned it on near her ears. "Do you know what this is?"

"It’s an electric toothbrush, you moron!" replied the Mistress.

"Do you know what I am going to do with it?" He asked again.

"You're not going to..." replied Mistress in a nervous tone

"Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!" Lance said.

“You wouldn't dare.” said Mistress in an angry tone.

“Oh yes I would.” Lance said as he drew the toothbrush closer to her breasts until she could fell the bristles touching her sensitive nipples

"No, stop that! Please, don't!" begged the Mistress.

"Begging? I love begging, beg more." Lance said as he circled the electric toothbrush on her areolas circling closer and closer to the nipple which in most women was the most sensitive part of the breast. With his other hand he stroked the feather on the other breast.

"NOONONONONONONON STAHAHAHAPPPP PLEAASSEEEEE HAHAHAHAH!!!" Mistress went berserk when her nipples were tickled.

"Ooohh, that's a good spot!" Lance turned off the toothbrush and put away the feathers. He tickled the sides and undersides of her breasts and spider-tickled her nipples and aureolas.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! STAHAHAHAHAPPPPP NO MOREEE GAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Lance continued tickling her entire upper body for the next two hours focusing on her sensitive breasts and extremely ticklish underarms as he loved the sound of his beautiful dominatrix laughing hysterically and helplessly struggling until he decided to stop for a while. Mistress thought she was going to die from all her laughing.

"Now then, what is your REAL name? I have been curious. Everyone just calls you “Mistress” but what is your real name?" Lance asked.

"It's “Mistress” she replied.

“I don't think that's a real name." Lance said. "I won't stop until you tell me your real name."

Lance now felt more evil and decided to up the ante for the Dominatrix. He took a ball gag from a drawer and pulled up her head to lock the gag. To make matters even more unbearable for Mistress he took a pair of soundproof headphones, kind of like the one used on shooting ranges and placed it on her ears.

Sensory deprived, Lance tested if it really works. "Hello, can you hear me?"

She simply replied with silence. Lance unzipped her long latex pants and pulled it down. Mistress was fighting not to be stripped of her pants.

"Be good girl and just let go" Lance said as he was pulling her pants down. Eventually she let go exposing her panties. He tickled her hipbones making her buck side to side and the spot just above the bikini area giving her the "sinking feeling"

"MPHPHPHPHPHPHPH!! Mistress' laughing was muffled due to the gag, after 10 minutes, Lance massaged her sensitive inner thighs and crotch. Mistress was shaking and trying desperately to get away from the tormenting fingers, but her bonds proved otherwise.

"What? You don't like a massage? I guess you like tickling more" Lance now tickled her inner thighs, knees and crotch making the sensory deprived Mistress jump and squirm side to side.

She couldn't even hear her own laughter because of the headphones. After another two hours of nonstop tickling, Lance pulled down her panties exposing her unshaven pussy. Mistress couldn't struggle anymore as she was exhausted and pushed to her limits. Unfortunately for her, it's not yet over. Lance took out his feather again teasing and tickling her crotch, pussy lips, and the very center which was the most sensitive of them all.

"MMMMMMMPHHHHHHMPPPPPHHHHHMMMMMPHHHH!!!!!!!" Mistress screamed in frustration trying to end her torment, but still, it did nothing but tire her even more.

This torment continued for an hour full of useless struggling and muffled screaming until Lance finally decided to remove her blindfold, gag and earmuff allowing her to see, speak and hear. Mistress was panting heavily and her cheeks were covered in tears from crying profusely from the non-stop 5 hour torture she has endured.

When Lance looked at her, he said "Your name?"

"Scarlett, *sniff* Scarlett Raines" she replied to him hoping he would let her go. "Now Scarlett, I want you to tell me, “I am ticklish and I will never torment you again.”" Lance ordered her.

"*sniff* I..am..ticklish *sniff* and I..will..never..torment..you..again *sniff*" said Scarlett.

"That's a good girl" Lance said as he kissed her on the forehead. With one final pant, Scarlett fainted, in tears and completely broken.

The next day she awoke completely dressed and lying in a bed with Lance watching her when she was sleeping.

"Uhhhh...what happened last night?" groaned Scarlett

"I tickled you last night to the point of tears Mistress, or should I say "Scarlett"." Lance answered

“How did you..? Oh, now I remember." Scarlett replied.

"How'd it feel? To be at the mercy of another tormentor?" asked Lance.

"I don't know, let's get something to eat, we better save our energy if we are going to tickle OTHER bad slaves." Scarlett smiled at Lance.

"All right then!" Lance replied happily and kissed her, with Scarlett kissing him back.
The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back