• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DUH!

So to recap gfs sister nearly overdoses and you take the opportunity to lick her feet. Yeah,that's an amazing story alright. Amazingly depraved and borderline behavior. She was too high to recognize you so you tellher your her ex but then again you determined she was out of danger.

I guess if i was anyone who was related or cared for this woman and knew you did that my first thought would be pounding you into steak tartar.

If this is a true story, which I suspect it isn't, it's one of the worst I have ever read. If it's a ridiculous, half-baked work of fiction, it's also one of the worst stories I've ever read.

And now the OP tries to cover himself by way of a 'clever' edit. That is world-class idiocy.

I thought it was a bit disturbing, myself..... I think he could us a good 'ol Gibbs slap! (NCIS for those of you wondering what that is...)

OK, I see I wasn't the only one completely creeped out by this story. Only one word comes to mind, disturbing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back