• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling an older woman

johnst

I USED TO GO TO A VIDEO STORE WHERE I NEW THE WOMAN FAIRLY WELL. AROUND THANKSGIVING,ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO,I WENT TO DROP OFF TAPES. SHE USED TO WEAR TIGHTS WITH FLIMSY HOUSESLIPPER/BALLET TYPE SHOES. I WENT BEHIND THE COUNTER AND ASKED HER IF THEY WERE WARM ENOUGH. I BENT DOWN, TOOK OFF HER SHOE AND TICKLED HER LEFT FOOT. SHE WENT WILD!!!!SHE REALLY RELUCTANTLY LOVED IT! I WENT BACK THERE TWICE A WEEK TO TICKLE HER UNTIL THE STORE CLOSED-DAMN IT!! P.S. WHEN SHE HAD ENOUGH OF TICKLING ON HER FEET,SIDES,ECT.,SHE SAID'THAT'S ENOUGH-YOU CAN TICKLE ME MORE NEXT WEEK!!' THIS IS DEFINITELY A VERY TRUE STORY!!

Well!!?!?

Carry on man!!!

Tell us more!! What colour tights was she wearing!?! How long did each tickle session last? This is a treasure trove of stories...!!

Cheers,
SmashTV

THE TIGHTS WERE BLACK-THE SESSIONS LASTED AS LONG AS I WANTED 6HEM TO LAST!!!!! SHE WANTED TO BE DISCREET BUT SHE ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH! IT BROKE MY HERT WHEN THE STORE CLOSED!! SHE IS MARRIED TO A RETIRED POLICEMAN, BUT SHE LEFT HIM ONCE.SHE APPRECIATED THE ATTENTION! WHEN I SHOWED UP SHE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.IT WAS HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John, you're pretty lucky to have that happen to you! Congratulations. :D

P.S. You don't need to type in all caps to get our attention. ;)

!!!!!

I was going to say about the CAPS as well!!!

SmashTV

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back