• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenny's Broken Promise Part 3 (fm/f and f/f) Sexual Content (Long)

vegasjim

Jenny's Broken Promise
Part 3

Right as the bristles were about to touch her soles, a text came in on Jenny's phone. It was their neighbor Heather. It read: "Hey Jenny, I just got done my 10 miles run. I am just grabbing a water and I will be over in a minute or 2 so I can show you some different stretches like we discussed last night." Joe read it out loud and was about to respond to tell her now wasn't a good time when Jenny started mumbling rapidly through her socks. Her eyes were wide with excitement. Joe removed the socks from her mouth to hear what she had to say. "Honey, I have a great idea! Would you consider letting me off the hook if I can tie up Heather and tickle her with you?" Joe thought for a second. Heather was 45 and very attractive. She was incredibly fit, had a great, fun personality and in addition, had just finished a 10 mile run and would undoubtedly be sweaty. "I'm in!" Joe said, which was music to Jenny's ears. Joe quickly untied Jenny and she put her workout clothes back on. Joe also dressed himself in shorts and a t-shirt and took a seat on the couch. Within seconds, the doorbell rang and Jenny's tickle torture punishment was over.

Jenny opened the door and welcomed Heather in. "Hey Heather, thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you showing me some good stretches. Now that I'm working out more, trying to lose weight, I feel like I'm always super tight" Jenny started. Heather said hi to Jenny and to Joe in the living room. "Why do we do our stretches in the living room. It's always fun to annoy Joe while he's watching tv" suggested Jenny. Heather nodded and followed Jenny to the living room floor.

Heather and Jenny began their stretching routine while Joe continued to watch tv and pretend not to watch Heather. This proved difficult. Heather was about 5' 3", very trim and fit, and was wearing short, black spandex shorts and a bright yellow sports bra covering her tiny tits. She was wearing her nearly shoulder length hair in a ponytail, with a matching yellow headband to keep her hair away from her face. Traces of grey could be found if you looked closely, but for an older women, she was very attractive. Heather caught Joe observing the women on the floor. "You trying to learn some stretches too Joe?" Heather joked. Jenny answered for Joe, "actually Heather, I was telling Joe earlier how you can do 40 push-ups in a row. I bet he's sizing you up to see if you can really do it." Heather laughed and responded, "Well Joe, I just finished 10 miles so I'm not fully prepared for this but I bet you I can still show you right now if you're interested." Joe said he'd love to see it and Heather smiled and assumed her push-up position. She breezed through the first 25 and then started to slow down. Once Heather reached 35, she was barely getting back to the top of her push-up position. "35 isn't bad, but it's not 40" teased Joe. Heather didn't say a word and took a few deep breaths. She was now taking long breaks between each push-up and was shaking immensely. Heather wouldn't give up tho. She finally reached 40 and collapsed on the floor. She lifted her head up for a second and proudly said, "told ya," before once again resting her head on the ground and lying there limp as a doll.

Jenny seized her opportunity. She climbed on Heather's back with a pair of pantyhose she found next to the couch and quickly tied Heather's wrists together. Heather was so exhausted and caught by surprise that she barely put up any resistance. "What are you doing?" Heather questioned. "You are saving me Heather" replied Jenny. Joe threw 2 more pairs to his wife and she tied them just above and below Heather's elbows. Her arms were bound tightly together. Jenny slid down to Heather's legs and bound them tightly together at the ankles and just above her knees. Heather still wasn't putting up a fight, having still not recovered from her push-ups. Jenny rolled Heather onto her back and added the final touch by attaching her arms to the bottom of the couch. "So what exactly is going on Jenny? How is this saving you?" asked Heather, still out of breath. Jenny explained her predicament from earlier that day. Heather just laughed and said, "Seems like you got yourself in a bit of a jam this morning. Unfortunately for you, I'm not ticklish so you might not be in the clear yet." Jenny felt a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach. She quickly straddled Heather's flat stomach danced her fingertips all over her armpits. Heather seemed to be calm and collected with no reaction at all. After about 30 seconds, Jenny stopped and had a defeated look on her face. "Don't give up so quickly babe" said Joe and he continued, "anyone can keep a straight face for 30 seconds to save themselves." Heather's face suddenly looked a little concerned. Jenny went back after her sweaty underarms and within seconds, a smile grew on Heather's face. Pretty soon it was evident she was fighting hard to hold back from giggling. After a few minutes, Heather's arms were twitching and she had given up holding back her laughter. "Haha, shit! Hehe stop it Jenny" blurted out Heather. It was game on.

Joe got up from his seat on the couch and made his way to Heather's feet. "Nice work Cutie. I'll take her feet to start while you go after those sexy, ticklish armpits. Wait for my cue to start tho. Let's allow our helpless guest think about the long day of tickling that awaits her" joe instructed as he smiled at Heather. Joe sat in front of Heather's feet and slowly unlaced her shoes one at a time, adding to the anticipation. While Joe was busy taking off her shoes, Jenny took a seat on Heather's arms, keeping them pinned down and giving her prime access to her B.O. scented pits. Joe had now removed her shoes and had lifted Heather's bright yellow socked feet to his face. He took a few seconds to sniff from her heels to her toes. "Damn these feet stink Heather" teased Joe. "It's funny how running 10 miles will do that isn't it?" Heather joked back with a grin. Joe nodded to Jenny and they both started slowly. Joe put her feet back on the ground and slid one index finger from heel to toes on each foot. Jenny used the same technique on her armpits, from the top of the sports bra, over her armpit and to the base of her arm. They repeated this over and over again for a few minutes and enjoyed Heather's attempts to fight the urge to giggle.

Joe and Jenny kept up the slow pace for almost half an hour. Heather's toes could be seen wiggling through her socks and her upper body was squirming, trying to get free of Jenny's fingers. Heather was now in a constant giggle. Joe shot Jenny an evil grin and they upped the anti. Joe's fingers started moving at a much higher speed and Jenny dug her thumbs into the hollows of Heather's armpits. Her giggles turned to laughter within seconds, and had shrieks mixed in soon after. Heather's body was squirming and struggling to get away from the ticklish sensations. "Hahahaha, pleahahase stahahap!" begged Heather through her laughter. She laughed and begged from another 10 minutes before they finally gave her a break. Jenny stroked Heather's head gently as she tried to catch her breath and regain composure. "You were right Heather. You aren't ticklish at all!" Joe teased. She didn't say a word and continued to try to take in deep breaths. Once Heather had calmed down, Joe looked down at her feet and said, "Let's see what this does." He then removed both of her socks. Heather's eyes grew wide and she had a concerned look on her face. She hadn't been tickled since she was a child and truly thought that she wasn't ticklish until earlier that morning. She couldn't help but wonder how ticklish her bare feet would be since her socked feet were as ticklish as they were. Joe raised her feet up to his face and sniffed her toes. This created a tickling sensation that Heather had not expected and she let out a few giggles. Joe loved the smell of her sweaty feet and continued to sniff and caress them for a few more minutes. Jenny followed her husband's lead and started caressing from Heather's elbows to the bottom of her pits. Her giggles grew louder and more frequent. Joe eventually place her feet back on the ground and took a seat on her ankles, facing her soft, wrinkled soles. He and Jenny then raised their hands up with their fingers in the air and slowly lowered them toward Heather's feet and underarms. Heather was already grimacing and letting out little giggles in anticipation of what was next. They lowered their fingers as close to their targets as possible, fingers still dancing, without actually making contact. She was about to lose control without a single touch. They let their fingers hover for almost 5 minutes, jerking their bodies every so often to imitate an attack. Heather didn't know what was worse, the tickling or the anticipation.

After a good long while, Joe looked back over his shoulder and nodded to Jenny. They both attacked at the same time. Their 20 fingers coming into contact with Heather's feet and armpits sent her into immediate hysteria and produced an intense tickling jolt that radiated through her entire body. Heather was laughing uncontrollably and bucking violently to set herself free, unfortunately for her, to no avail. Joe felt like he was riding a mechanical bull while tickling her feet. They continued this intense tickle torture until Heather could no longer breathe through her laughter. Once her laughter slowed down and she was able to catch her breath, Joe and Jenny got right back to it. This intense tickling went on for another 30 minutes or so before they took a break and offered Heather some water. She was thrilled that she was given a break, but was in disbelief that her tickle torment had not reached its end. "I am starting to see why Joe enjoys tickling so much. It's actually quite fun" Jenny said to Heather as Joe was getting some water for all of them. "I hate you. haha" Heather said, and continued, "You know I'm gonna get you back right sweety?" Jenny smiled back and cooed "not today Heath."

Joe returned shortly with some water and after they all indulged in the cold ice water, Jenny said "I think it's my turn with her feet Joe." Heather took in deep breaths and tried to stay calm as Jenny took her place sitting on her feet. Joe made his way to Jenny's old spot, straddling Heather's arms. Joe was the first to resume tickling but did so very lightly. He had grabbed two soft, flimsy, feathers from his box of toys and was slowly gliding them around Heather's armpits. Heather squirmed a bit and shot out a few mild giggles. Jenny looked back over her shoulder, enjoying her older neighbor's giggly reaction. She watched her squirm for a few minutes before going after the soft, sensitive feet in front of her. Jenny eventually turned back to Heather's feet and and started to scratch her 10 fingernails all over her moist soles. Heather's giggling turned to laughter at the first touch of Jenny's nails. Her toes wiggled and she crossed her feet continuously, trying to hide her ticklish soles. "These feet are moving way to much down here. We are going to have to do something about this" exclaimed Jenny. Having said that, Jenny left the room for a brief moment, and returned shortly with a ball of string. Jenny proceeded to tie Heather's big toes together and then tied a string around each of her other toes, including the two big toes that were now bound together. She took each string and tightly tied them to the pantyhose that were tied around Heather's ankles. This pulled her toes back and left Heather's feet taught, completely immobile, and very, very vulnerable.

Jenny took a second to admire her work. She then looked over her shoulder and shot Heather an evil grin. "These feet are all mine now H! You are in for long afternoon" Jenny taunted. Jenny started with a tease and slowly slithered her nails all over Heather's stretched, anchored soles and toes. Heather giggled. The realization that her feet couldn't even budge brought on a feeling of great concern and nervousness, which added to the intensity of her situation. Jenny continued to slowly dance her fingernails all over her neighbor and friend's helpless feet. Even though Jenny hadn't increased her pace, Heather's giggles turned to laughter as she grimaced and tried so hard to fight the torturous sensations. Jenny kept this up for almost an hour. Joe was mesmerized by Jenny's enjoyment of and devotion to Heather's feet. He was fixated on her work and would only flick the feathers over Heather's armpits every once in a while. Heather's constant laughter and begging for the torture to stop added to the married couple's enjoyment and pleasure. Joe had one of the biggest erections of his life and Jenny, to her surprise, found herself becoming very aroused by the situation.

Jenny decided to take it to the next level. "Here Joe, put these in Heather's mouth because this is about to get a little more intense haha" Jenny warned as she threw him Heather's socks. Heather could smell her sweaty socks as Joe brought them close to her mouth. She refused to open her mouth. "If you don't open up Heather, it will only make Jenny want to push you a little harder. I would do as she says" Joe suggested. Heather thought for a moment and decided to comply. She opened her mouth and Joe slipped her smelly socks right in. "Thanks honey" Jenny said and then returned her focus to Heather's feet. Jenny grabbed the hairbrush Joe had been using on her earlier and slowly slid the bristles over Heather's soles. Even at this slow pace Heather lost it. A muffled scream and laughter could be heard through the socks. In between the laughter, Jenny made out a muffled "OMG!! MPHAHAH WTF is that?" Jenny smiled at the reaction and picked up the pace. Muffled screams and intense laughter filled the room and Jenny could feel herself becoming wet. She couldn't believe that tickling someone, especially a woman, could possibly get her this excited. This went on for about 10 minutes, until Heather started to choke on her socks. Jenny stopped to give Heather a break and a chance to recover. After a short break, Jenny grabbed a second brush from the toy box and sat back on her neighbor's ankles. Heather's eyes were wide with fear as she awaited the unbearable tickling she knew was coming. Jenny let Heather anticipate the feeling for a minute or two and then used one brush on each foot. She started slowly but quickly increased the speed to a very fast pace. Heather was releasing wild screams and intense laughter, muffled by the socks shoved in her mouth. Jenny could feel Heather's legs attempting to move underneath her and she let out a few moans as Heather's shins rubbed against her moist mound. Joe had stopped tickling their neighbor's armpits and now had a hand down his pants, rubbing his dick, as he watched his wife really getting into Heather's tickle torment. Jenny continued her assault with the brushes for almost another hour, stopping and starting many times when Heather was pushed to her limit. Heather was extremely exhausted and dripping with sweat. Jenny finally stopped and stood up. "Joe, I see you are really enjoying yourself" Jenny said with a grin as Joe gripped his rock hard cock down his pants. Joe nodded and smiled. "I think I have done enough to be done with my punishment. But now, I want to make up for my wrongdoings and give you a little treat. Strip down and take a seat on the couch." Jenny continued. Joe liked what he was hearing and did as he was told. "Now I want you to sit there and keep your hands off of your cock. Got it?" Jenny went on. Joe nodded his head yes and anxiously awaited what his wife would do next.

Jenny straddled Heather's stomach and removed the socks from her mouth before sliding her sports bra up over her head and resting it on her forearms. This exposed Heather's delightful tiny tits. "Hey! What are you doing Jenny?" snapped Heather. "Well we are going to have a little fun here H. I love your cute little tits and I can't help but wonder how sensitive your nipples are" Jenny replied with a smile. "Jenny, don't touch them!" Heather barked. "I'm not a lesbian, and you are a friend, not a lover!" she continued. Jenny smiled and gently slid her fingertips into the hollows of Heather's armpits. Heather giggled. "I don't like your tone Heather. Those giggles I like a lot more" teased Jenny as she continued to dance her fingers all over Heather's sweaty pits. "I'm not a lesbian either. I have actually never been with a woman sexually in even the slightest way. The heat of the moment has given me quite some interest today tho" Jenny cooed. Jenny's fingers lingered around her armpits for a few minutes, producing giggle after giggle. Jenny then danced her fingers out of Heather's underarms and maneuvered them around the outside of her breasts. Heather kept giggling but had a very nervous look on her face. "Hehe, Jenny don't touch them!" snapped Heather once again, showing she was getting a little agitated and uncomfortable with the situation. "Ok, I will give you a choice dear. I can either go back to your feet with those devilish brushes, or you can give in and enjoy this sensual experience. Keep in mind that it is only early Saturday afternoon and none of us have to be back at work until Monday. Those feet of yours will go through an unbearable amount of tickling if you choose unwisely." Jenny warned. "FUCK, anything but my feet. Do as you please" Heather finally conceded. "That's what I thought. You will enjoy this Heath. It has been years since your divorce and I know you never go out on dates. You are due for some fun" Jenny cooed.

Jenny's fingers resumed tickling Heather's breasts, tracing all around them and eventually all over them while tactically avoiding her nipples. Heather let out a few giggles and was breathing deeply as she took in a sensation she hadn't felt in years. Then without notice, Jenny flicked her index fingers across both nipples. Heather let out a yelp then giggled. "OMG, why are they so ticklish?" Heather blurted out. "I'm sure the tickling you have endured so far today has something to do with it H. I'm getting very excited!" Jenny teased. Jenny was now focused on Heather's nipples. She swiped her index fingers quickly back and forth over both nipples and was rewarded with Heather's reaction. Heather giggled profusely and shouted, "HOLY SHIT, HAHA THEY ARE HEHE SOOO SENSITIVE AHAHAHA!!" Jenny loved the response she was getting and kept going. She stopped every now and then to tweak Heather's nipples before returning to tickling them. Heather was beside herself. Her head leaned back and she squeezed her eyes shut at the immense ticklish sensation that stemmed from her now erect nipples. "You could cut glass with these things Heath" teased Jenny. Without warning, Jenny leaned in and placed her lips around Heather's left nipple without touching it. Heather opened her eyes and looked down at Jenny. Jenny stayed in this position for several seconds, building anticipation, before swiping her tongue over her nipple several times. Heather giggled and moaned at the same time as she enjoyed the sensation of Jenny tongue sliding across her nipple. Jenny gently sucked her nipple and pulled her head back away from Heather's chest, before releasing the nipple from her mouth. Jenny then repeated the process with Heather's right nipple. Heather had yet another sexy reaction and Jenny was becoming more and more turned on. Jenny continued to lick Heather's nipples for almost 10 minutes. Joe was fully aroused and was struggling to resist from grabbing his cock.

Jenny stood up and took a few steps toward Joe. She removed her shirt and sports bra and threw them to the far side of the couch. "How you doing over here Joe? Are you enjoying Heather's reactions as much as I am?" Jenny said sexily. "Yea baby, but can i touch myself yet?" Joe asked. "Absolutely not! you have to continue to show self control." Jenny replied. Jenny removed her shorts, and then her panties. She instructed Joe to open his mouth and she shoved in her wet panties. Before returning to Heather, Jenny squatted down and placed her lips on the tip of his dick. She slowly slid her moist lips down to the bottom of his shaft and back up again, licking the underside of his cock at the same time. She repeated it one more time before standing back up and saying, "that's enough for now honey."

Jenny untied Heather's arms from the couch, still leaving them bound together tho. She then made her way down to Heather's feet and scratched her nails all over her soles. Heather giggled and said, "Hey, I thought you were done with tickling me." "Yes, for the most part anyway" replied Jenny. She removed the strings from each toe and untied the pantyhose the bound her legs together. Heather felt relieved to have her legs free. "Ok Heath, time to change your position" ordered Jenny. She had Heather turn around so her feet were now next to the couch and her arms were closer to the tv. She also had her flip over so she was now on her stomach. Jenny grabbed Heather's spandex shorts and slid them down her legs and off the end of her feet. "No panties Heather? You are a bad girl" teased Jenny. "You know I can't run with panties under those shorts. Way too uncomfortable." responded Heather defensively. Jenny took Heather's sweaty spandex shorts and made Joe stand up and put them on. They were really tight on him and he had to flip his raging boner up to get them on. Joe had never seen this dominant side of Jenny before and had to admit, it really turned him on. Jenny grabbed the pantyhose used to tie Heather's legs together and attached one to each ankle. Heather's relief of having control of her legs was soon relinquished. Jenny attached each leg to a leg on the couch. Jenny then proceeded to tie Heather's arms to the base of the unit the tv rested on. Heather was now lying face down, her arms stretched above her head and her legs spread apart. Jenny then added the final touch. She took a cylindrical pillow from the couch and slid it under Heather's pelvis. This lifted her hips off the ground and exposed her pussy with a rear view. Joe wanted to grab his shaft so badly. Heather in this position was one of the hottest things he had ever seen.

"What a cute pussy you have" exclaimed Jenny. "A little fuzzy but I kind of like it" she continued. Heather's face turned bright red. She was a little embarrassed and remained silent. Jenny knelt next to Heather's ass with a soft, flowing feather in her hand. Jenny rested the feather just below Heather's left knee and then floated the feather deliberately over the back of her knee and all the way up her leg to the top of her ass. Heather giggled as the gentle touch of the feather sent tickling sensations through her body. Jenny slid the feather to the top of Heather's ass crack and continued by slowly letting it descend to her anus. The feather danced around Heather's anus for a few moments before returning up to the top of the crack. Heather was wiggling her ass, trying to escape the soft feathery touch as she continued to lightly giggle. Jenny traced the feather down the back of Heather's right leg, this time all the way down to her foot. Jenny then grabbed a second feather and knelt down between Heather's feet.

She placed each feather on the heel of her feet and began to lightly glide the feathers all over Heather's wrinkled soles. This tickling feeling was much less intense then what Heather had felt earlier. She giggled and her toes wiggled, but she actually enjoyed this ticklish sensation and was becoming more aroused. Jenny let the feathers linger on Heather's feet for a few minutes before starting their ascent back up each of her legs. Jenny was now kneeling between Heather's legs facing her fluffy and now glistening pussy. The feathers caressed every inch of her legs as they once again made their way to the top of Heather's crack. Jenny slid a feather down either side of her crack and the giggling became a little more intense. The feathers teased her anus and ass crack for a few minutes. Jenny was really enjoying watching Heather's ass jiggle as the feathers worked their magic. Jenny then slid the feathers past Heather's anus and traced them down the outside of her pussy lips. Heather giggled some more and a shiver could be seen traveling through her body. Jenny maneuvered the feathers around Heather's pussy, without actually touching it, for several minutes, producing many giggles and numerous deep exhales. Jenny put the feathers down, and grabbed a slightly stiffer feather. She placed the tip of the feather at the top of Heather's ass crack and slowly slid it down her crack, over her anus, and up the length of her pussy to her clit. Heather giggle and moaned at the same time. It had been years since anyone had touched her pussy and she was greatly enjoying her situation. Jenny feathered her neighbor's pussy for a few more minutes. Heather was thoroughly enjoying herself. Her eyes were close and her deep breaths could be seen going in and out of her body.

Jenny placed the feather on the ground and began to rub Heather's pussy with her right hand. Heather's body almost melted with this touch and she let out a heavenly moan. Jenny delicately massaged Heather's pussy for about a minute before she removed her hand. Heather was really getting into it and looked back over her shoulder when Jenny pulled her hand away. "Please don't stop Jenny! It feels sooo good!" pleaded Heather in a soft sensual voice. Jenny didn't say a word, but positioned herself on her back. Her ass was against the couch with her legs going straight up. She bent her knees and placed her feet on the spandex shorts Joe was wearing. She was massaging his cock with her toes. This positioned her head right at Heather's pussy. Jenny tilted her head back and slide her tongue ever so tenderly the length of Heather's wet pussy. This was the first time she had ever been with another woman and the taste of her neighbor really turned her on. Heather moaned as Jenny's tongue gently caressed her pussy. Jenny was, for the most part, avoiding Heather's clit to ensure she didn't orgasm earlier than she planned. Jenny's left hand slid down her own leg she began to pleasure herself as well as the other two in the room. Every once in a while Joe would let out a moan as Jenny's toes stimulated his balls and throbbing cock. Once again, Heather was really getting into it and her moans were growing louder. Jenny didn't want her to cum yet and stopped what she was doing. She got up to her knees and shot a wink in her husbands direction. Joe just leaned back and breathed deeply, hoping he would soon be allowed to release.

Jenny crawled to Heather's head and whispered in her ear, "Ok, H. I guess you can go now. After all, you aren't a lesbian and I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Heather looked at Jenny in disbelief. "Oh no! Please, please finish me off! It feels so good" Heather pleaded. Jenny smiled at her and once again whispered in her ear, "haha, don't worry. I was just kidding. You are going to cum harder than ever before. But you have to do what I tell you first." Heather sighed in relief and responded, "I will do anything you say."

Jenny untied Heather's arms from the tv unit, but left them tied together. She then untied her feet from the couch so she had full control of her legs. Jenny instructed Heather to get on her knees. She did as she was told. "Also Heath, from now on you will refer to me as master. Got it?" Jenny demanded. "Yes master" Heather replied. Jenny went to the kitchen and brought back a chair from the kitchen table. She placed it in front of the right end of the couch and positioned it on an angle facing Joe on the couch and the side wall. This gave Joe a front angle view. Jenny took a seat on the chair and lifted her feet up in air. "Come over her and kiss my feet, slave" Jenny ordered Heather. "Yes master" Heather replied and crawled over to Jenny's feet. Heather kissed her feet for several minutes. Jenny's feet were still really smelly, but for some reason, Heather found herself very aroused. "Now lick them!" Jenny demanded. Heather did as she was told and licked her master's feet from heel to toe. Jenny moaned as Heather's tongue made its way in between her toes. Heather then started to suck her toes and Jenny let out a few more moans of enjoyment. "Ok slave, now stand up and come sniff my armpits" Jenny said strictly. Heather stood up and placed her nose in Jenny's right armpits. She sniffed it with deep breaths and once again, found the b.o. scent to be very erotic. Heather took it upon herself to kiss and lick Jenny's armpit. Jenny loved the sensation and was pleased when Heather moved to the other side to give her left underarm the same treatment. "Lick my nipples now slave" Jenny commanded. Heather straddled Jenny and gently licked one nipple after the other. Jenny was enjoying her slave's tongue and breathed deeply as Heather's soft tongue and lips caressed her hard, sensitive nipples.

"Get down on your knees again H" Jenny stated. Heather climbed off of Jenny and kneeled in front of the chair. "My pussy needs some attention" Jenny said as she slid her ass down to the edge of the seat and spread her legs. Jenny placed her hands behind her knees and pulled them apart, and back toward her body. "It's all yours Heather, but don't rush through it. Start slow." Jenny instructed. Jenny was very turned on, but also a little nervous, having a woman touch her pussy for the first time. Heather's arms hung down in front of her body, still bound together, and she leaned in gently glided her soft, wet tongue up Jenny's pussy. The moment her tongue touched Jenny's pussy, she was in heaven as she found the taste to be sexy and delicious. Jenny moaned and sighed as her head leaned back and she closed her eyes. Heather's tongue felt so good, smoothly exploring every inch of her wet pussy. After about 10 minutes of having her pussy pleasured, Jenny had Heather stop. She got up from her chair and went back to the kitchen.

Jenny returned with a second chair. Jenny placed both chairs directly in front of Joe on the couch. Joe remained on the couch, wearing Heather's black spandex shorts, and had Jenny's panties still in his mouth. Jenny motioned for Heather to sit on the chair that was below the hook attached to the beam on the ceiling. Once she took her seat, Jenny stood on the other chair and attached Heather's arms to the hook. Jenny then took a seat on the other chair. The two women sat completely naked, facing Joe. Joe's cock was stiffening even more, if that was possible, the women could see it push against the spandex from that flipped up position. "Let's give Joe some pleasure now and play with that rock hard cock" said Jenny. Jenny grabbed Heather's feet and placed them between Joe legs on the couch. Jenny then raised her legs and place her feet beside Heather's. Jenny took the lead and used her toes and soles to gently massage Joe's cock. Heather followed, had her feet join Jenny's, and massage his balls. Joe placed his hands back behind his head and sighed with pleasure. Jenny and Heather kept this up for a few minutes before Jenny reached over and removed the spandex shorts. Within seconds, Joe had 4 soft, sweaty feet fondling his cock and his balls. Jenny made sure to only gently massage his cock so that he didn't cum. Jenny stood up and walked behind Heather's chair. She told Heather to keep doing exactly what she was doing. Jenny then slipped her fingertips into Heather's armpits and her body jolted as if a shock had been sent through her body. Heather hadn't been tickled in some time now and was not ready for that. Heather giggled but kept her feet doing what the were supposed to. Her feet were moving a little faster tho, as the tickling made her lose a little control. This went on for about another 10 minutes before Jenny stopped. Jenny told Heather to remove her feet from Joe dick and place them back on the floor.

Jenny stood back up on the chair and untied Heather's arms from the hook. Jenny instructed Heather to get off of the chair and then she moved the chairs out of the room. Jenny had Heather get down on her knees in front of Joe. Jenny then climbed on the couch and put one foot on either side of Joe's legs. She slowly squatted down, and slipped his head and shaft into her pussy. She delicately slid her pussy down to the bottom of his cock and then with that same slow, deliberate pace slid her pussy back up to his tip. Joe was moaning through her panties and couldn't believe the feeling her pussy was sending through his body. After repeating this process 3 times, Jenny stood up until his cock slid out and then jumped off the couch. Joe couldn't believe his eyes and mumbled through Jenny's panties. "Ok, H. kneel up higher and lick all of my pussy juice off of Joe's cock" Jenny ordered. Heather knelt up and started with his balls, where some of her juices had dripped down. She then proceeded to lick from his balls to his tip time after time for a few minutes. "Good job slave" Jenny complimented. Heather pulled her head away and Jenny jumped right back up on the couch and slipped Joes dick back inside her once again. Jenny moaned this time when she got to the bottom of his shaft. Joe couldn't believe the way Jenny was making him wait to cum. He was really enjoying every minute of it but needed release. Jenny went down and back up 3 more times before jumping off the couch again. She told Heather to get back to work. Heather did as she was told and began to lap Jenny's juices off of Joe's throbbing cock. This time when Heather was finished, Jenny had her stand up and help her move the coffee table that Joe had moved early that morning, back to the middle of the room. The table was a little higher and wider than most coffee tables, which worked perfectly for what Jenny had in mind next.

Jenny had Heather lie face up on the coffee table with her hands above her head. Jenny removed the pantyhose that bound Heather's arms at the elbows and left only the ones tied around her wrists. She bent Heather's arms at the elbows so they were flush with the edge of the table and tied them to the underside of the table. She then tied pantyhose once again around each ankle and fastened them to the tv unit. This spread Heather's legs wide apart and pulled her legs back so far her feet were in the air on either side of her head. Once Heather was all tied up, Jenny climbed on the table with her knees on either side of Heather's head. "Lick my pussy Heather!" Jenny ordered. Heather obeyed and immediately glided her tongue up and down Jenny's pussy. Jenny started to moan. She then leaned forward and started to lick Heather's pussy. Joe couldn't believe what he was seeing as he watched his wife 69 with another woman who was tied to their coffee table. Pretty soon both women were moaning as they were pleasuring each other with their tongues. Jenny knelt back up and told Heather to keep going. Jenny sat down on Heather's face, allowing her no way to breathe. Heather let out muffled sounds and after 20 seconds, Jenny let her back up for air. Heather gasped for breath. "I didn't tell you to stop licking my pussy H. Keep going" Jenny demanded. Heather got right back at it as she continued to regain her breath. Soon after, Jenny sat back down on Heather's face. This time, however, she tickled Heather's armpits and nipples. The muffled laughter into Jenny's pussy was a fantastic feeling. Jenny let out several big moans. After about 15 seconds, knelt up and let Heather breathe again. "Holy fuck Jenny! That's intense." Heather said. Jenny smiled and instructed Joe to bring her the wand massager from their toy box. He did as he was told. He plugged it in and handed it to his wife. "What is that?" asked Heather, a little concerned. "You are about to find out" replied Jenny. Jenny turned it on to the medium setting and sat back down on Heather's face. Jenny placed the wand massager head on Heather's pussy and clit. Heather screamed and moaned into Jenny's pussy as they were both pushed almost over the edge. Jenny knelt up again and removed the wand massage from Heather's pussy. As Heather caught her breath she begged, "PLEASE MAKE ME CUM!!! I WANT IT SOOOO BADLYYY!" "As soon as I cum, you can cum" replied Jenny.

Jenny lowered her pussy close to Heather's face and Heather didn't waste any time. She licked Jenny's pussy from bottom to top and then focused on her clit. Heather flicked her tongue back and forth over Jenny's clit and the proceeded to suck on it. Jenny's moans got louder and louder. Jenny turned the wand massager back on but this time on the low setting. She placed it directly on Heather's clit and she also began to moan loudly. Heather's moans produced a vibrating sensation on Jenny's clit and sent her over the edge. Jenny dropped the massager on the floor and let out long loud moans as her legs began to shake. Heather was now sucking on her clit and flicking her tongue over it from time to time. Jenny let out the loudest and deepest moan yet, "OOOOOOOAA!! MMMMMMAAAAOOOO!!" as her legs gave out and she sat on Heather's face. Heather felt Jenny's wet pussy on her nose and mouth as she sat there still moaning and breathing deeply. Jenny finally regained control of her legs and stood hunched over behind the table with her hands on her knees. "Fuck that was great Heather" Jenny managed to get out. Heather smiled and stuck out her tongue teasingly. "My turn now?" asked Heather. Eventually Jenny walked around the table and picked up the wand massager from the floor. She set it on high and put it near the base of Heather's pussy. Joe stood between Heather's legs at the edge of the table and waited for instructions from Jenny and his time to cum too. Heather moaned and let out screams of pleasure as Jenny moved the massager up to her clit. Heather moved her hips as much as possible, grinding her pussy on the massager. "OMG!!!!! OOOOO FUUUUCCKKK! I'M GONNA CUM!!! I'M GONNA CUM!!" Heather screamed. Jenny kept the massager right on her clit. Within seconds, Heather entire body shook and she let out another scream "OOOOOOOOOOOOOMG! UUUUUUUGGGGGHHH!!" Even after Heather's orgasm, Jenny kept the massager right on her clit. "OMG!!! JENNY!!! TAKE IT OFF!!! TAKE IT OOOOOOOUUGGHHHH OOOOFFF! I CAN"T OOOOOOOO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" Heather pleaded. Jenny leaned in to Joe and whispered in his ear, "We she cums again, fuck her hard and cum all over her body." Joe had his dick in his hand and anxiously awaited the moment of Heather's second orgasm. Heather continued to scream and her body shook as she was approaching her second orgasm. Jenny took her panties from Joe's mouth and shoved them in Heather's as she screamed. Within less than a minute, Heather screamed louder than ever into the panties as her eyes grew wide. As her scream grew more intense and her body quivered, Heather squirted all over Joe. Neither Joe nor Jenny had seen such a thing before and couldn't believe their eyes. She pleaded with Jenny through her gag to remove the massager, and she did. Heather was still shaking from her second orgasm as was breathing heavily. She was happy the intense feeling on her clit was over. But just as she was calming down, Jenny nodded to Joe and he shoved his rock hard, swollen dick into Heather's soaking wet, dripping pussy. Heather's eyes grew wider still and her screams once again grew in intensity. Joe repeatedly slammed his cock hard into her pussy. Jenny quickly made her way around the table, back to Heather's head. She had a hairbrush in each hand and place them on either foot. Heather's head was spinning from her earlier orgasms and she was losing control as Joe's dick was continuously rammed into her slippery pussy. She hadn't even realized Jenny placing the brushes on her soles until the started scratching the bristles all over her soft, sweaty, and now ultra sensitive, post orgasm soles. She shrieked and screamed with laughter, mixed with loud deep moans. "HAHAHAHAOOOOOOOOOO FUUUAHAHAHCK OOOOMMMMGGGG!! UUUUUUUUUUGHAHAHAHA!" After a few minutes of pounding Heather's glazed, glistening pussy, Joe pulled his cock out and exploded cum all over her. Heather was covered in cum. She had loads on her neck, tits, tummy and bellybutton, and even on her inner thighs and pussy. "OOOH YES! MMMMMM!" released Joe. Heather's moans slowed down and turned to deep heavy breathing. She could feel Joe's warm goo all over her body. Jenny started with Heather's neck and licked and sucked all of Joe's warm load off of Heather's body. She got all the way down to her crotch and licked it off her thighs before finishing with her pussy. Jenny lapped the cum from her pussy for about 30 seconds, making sure not to leave any behind. Heather let out light moans as Jenny finished cleaning her. Jenny and Joe untied Heather, and lied down on the floor. They passed out and so did Heather, even before she could move from the table.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back