• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Hercules: Half Man, Half God, All Ticklish pt.3 M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
Jason was wandering down a wooded path. He was completely lost; he was seeing no familiar markers. As he walked he was wondering how he got there, and how he would get back. “I wonder if the guys know I’m missing.” He said aloud to himself as he continued on his journey. Suddenly he came across a cave. He looked about to see if there was anyone else in sight. As he got closer to the mouth of the cave, he saw a glowing light and heard raised voices. He was straining to hear what they were saying, but they were too far away. He unsheathed his sword, and crept cautiously inside.

Once inside he began to have the feeling he was being watched. Jason kept turning around as he walked to make sure no one was behind him. As he got closer to the light, the voices disappeared. Jason continued to walk towards the amber glow. When he got there all he saw was a cauldron, a wood table, and a man concealed in a black hooded cloak. “Hello sir I don’t mean to bother you, but I seem to be lost. Can you help me?” Jason asked sheathing his sword so he wouldn’t spook the man needlessly. “Ah you’re the young cadet named Jason. I’ve been expecting you.” The hooded stranger said as he continued with his work at the boiling pot.

“Expecting me, what do you mean? I don’t even know you.” Jason said starting to become wary of just what the stranger meant. The hooded man threw a couple more ingredients into the brew he was conjuring. “You may think you don’t know me, but in actuality you do.” Replied the shadow engulfed figure. “Why are you talking in riddles? If I do know you as you say, then reveal your identity.” Jason said starting to get frustrated. “All in due time my boy.” The man just carried on with his brew. “Can you at least tell me where I am and how I get back?” “You’re in a place that is neither here nor there; A place between the realm of dream and reality.” Said the man knowing he was baiting the boy. “What does that mean? Look all I want is a straight answer. I’m getting tired of your riddles.” “Be careful what you wish, you just might get it.” Then the man stood and walked closer to Jason, slowly removing his hood.

“Aries” Jason immediately started to unsheathe his sword. Before he could raise it to attack, Aries sent an energy field at the young prince putting him in suspended animation. With a flick of his wrist, Aries sent the young cadet to a room hidden within the wall of the cavern. There he was shackled in heavy, thick chains and suspended off the ground so that he was level with Aries chest. Aries removed Jason’s shirt and boots; afterwards he released Jason from the energy field. “Hey where am I, and where are my shirt and boots?” Jason asked completely confused of how he got into this room.

“Aries, you’re going to pay for this, why did you trap me?” Jason asked trying to get free from his bondage. “Struggle all you want Jason, you’ll never break those chains. As for why you’re here, I want you to completely humiliate my little brother.” Aries said as he slowly walked around Jason. “You’re out of your mind; I’ll never agree to help you.” “Jason, Jason, Jason so young and headstrong. You’re not in any position to refuse me. You see I know about my baby brother’s let’s say ticklish secret. All I want you to do is publicly expose it at your little cadet games tomorrow. I’ll get to watch Hercules be destroyed by his peers, and avoid Daddy’s consequences from his protection.” Jason was still trying to break free so he wasn’t really thinking about everything Aries was saying. “You’ve really flipped no way you’ll ever make me help you. If you don’t let me go I’ll make sure you regret ever capturing me. I am a prince after all.” “You mortals are so foolish, like you could ever do anything to me. I’m Aries God of War, I’m in control here. Not to mention you’re in quite the ticklish situation here. I don’t think it’s very wise to threaten me.”

Suddenly something clicked in Jason’s head. Aries mentioned the word ticklish twice now. “I’m sure you’re wondering just what it is I have in mind for you to do to my brother.” Aries said as he gently rubbed Jason’s hair. Then everything fell into place in Jason’s mind. “No, No way you couldn’t. You wouldn’t.” Couldn’t and wouldn’t what?” Aries said as he looked deep in Jason’s eyes. “You want me to tickle Hercules in front of everyone tomorrow.” “Bingo let’s show the prince what he’s won.” Aries said sarcastically. “Go to Hades Aries; I’ll never betray or humiliate Herc like that.” “Oh I’m going there later today, I’ll be glad to send your regards.” Aries said with an evil laugh. “You’ll never make me do your bidding Aries.” “I think I can, I know about your own uh ticklish condition.” Jason started to get a worried look in his eyes. He was indeed extremely ticklish. “Dddo your worst, I’ll never break.” Jason stuttered as he gulped. “Now Jason, you know never can be a very long time especially when all you can do is laugh.” Aries said with an evil fire in his eyes. “I’m in a generous mood young cadet; last chance to give in or suffer the consequences.” Jason gathered up all the resolve he could muster. “No way Aries you’ll just have to do your worst.” “Oh I intend to; it’s your funeral Jason of Corinth.” Aries said laughing maniacally.

Jason closed his eyes and tried to brace himself for what was about to happen. Aries slowly walked around the bound prince rubbing his hands together. “Now where to begin; there’s so many tickle tactics. There’s the light feather touch of fingers, or the slow stroke of a feather, then we have light scratching of the nails along the soles, I could also just go right to the real torture of kneading and digging into your sides and pits.” Aries knew listing the different tickle techniques would keep Jason on edge. “I wish you’d just shut up and start with the torture already.” Jason said as he was already squirming and getting covered in sweat. “My my aren’t we the demanding one; be very careful of what you wish for. You just might get it.” With that Aries started kneading his fingers in the center of Jason’s exposed pits.

“EHEAHEAHEHHEHEAHAEHAEHHEHHAEHAEHAEC’MONHEHAEHEEAHAEHAEHAETHISHEHEHAEHAEEHAEEHHEAHEHEISN’THEHAEHAEHEHEHAEHAEHAEHEEAHEAHEAHERIGHTEHEAHEHAHAEEAHEAHAEHAEITHEAEHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHATICKLESHEEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHSOOHEEHEAHEAHAEHAEAEMUCHEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAE” Jason was already in ticklish hell from the onslaught of Aries wiggling fingers. “Aw is the strong prince nothing but a weak and ticklish little boy?” Aries was taunting the struggling cadet as he continued to tickle down Jason’s sides.

“EHEAHEHAHEHAEHAEHAEHEHAEEAHAEHNOHEAEHEAHHAEHAENOTHEEHEAHAEHHTHATHEEHAEAHHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHITHEHEAHAEHAEHAETICKLESHEHEAEHEAHEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEAEHEYOU’LLHEEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHEEPAYHEEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHFORHEHAEAEHAEHTHISHEHEEAHEHEAHAEHAEARIESEHHEEAHAHAEEHAEAHEHAEEAHAEHAEAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEEHEHEHAEHAEHAEAPLEASEHEHEAHAEAEHEAHEAHAEHNOHEEAHAEHHEAHAEAHEEAHMOREHEHAEEAHEAHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEAEH.” Jason couldn’t believe that he was being tickled so bad that he was already begging. “Tsk tsk begging already? Certainly you can take more than this.” Aries then stopped tickling Jason’s sides and pits and grabbed two feathers. One he stroked along Jason’s neck and under his chin; the other he swirled around and inside his belly button.

“AHHHEHAEHEHAEAHEHEAHEAHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHEANOHEEHEHHEHEAHAEHEAHAEHEHAEEAHEAHEAPLEASEEHAEHEAHEAHAEHNOTEHEHAEHHAEAEHBOTHEHEAHEAHEAHEAPLACESHEEHAEHEAHEAHAEHAIT’SHEHEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHTORTUREHEAEHEAHEHAEAHEAHHAEEAHEAHAEHAEEAHEAHEEHEHAEAHEHEHEAHEHAEHEAHAEETHISEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEHEAISN’THEEHEAHEHEEAHAEHFAIREHEAHAHAEEAHAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHAE.” “Haven’t you heard Jason; all’s fair in love and war. After all I am the God of War and I haven’t begun to fight yet.”
“EHAEHAEHAHAEHAEHAEAEHEAHEAHHAVEN’THEHEHAEHEAHEHHEAHAEBEGUNEHEAHEHEAHEHAEHAEEAHWHHATEHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHDOEHAEHAEHAEHAEHYOUEHHAEAEHHCALLHEAEHHEHTHISEHHAEEAHHAEHAEEAHAEHAEHAEHAE.” Jason was shaking from side to side and starting to go crazy from the continuous tickling.

“HEHAEHAEEHEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEAEIHEEHAAEHHEHEAHAEHACAN’THEHAEHHAEHTAKEHEAHEHEAHAEHAEHAEANYHEAHAEHAHAEHAEMOREHEHAEHEHEHAEEAHEPLEASEEAHAEHHAEEHAEAHENOEHAEHEHAEHAEEAHMOREHEAEHAEHAEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHEAH.” “Hmm I don’t think you’re done just yet young one. I think you can take a little more.” With that Aries walked down to face Jason’s bare and helpless feet. “Oh please I’m begging no more Aries.” Jason said through heavy pants. “What and lose this opportunity to tickle you into complete madness? I still have these nice vulnerable soles to give some attention to.” Aries used one hand to hold Jason’s toes back as he scratched the soles with the other.

“HEEHAHHHHHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHNOEHEHEHEAHNOEHEAHAHAEHAENOTEHEHAHEAHMYEHEHAEHEAHFEETEHEHEHAHAEHAEEAHEAHEHEAHAEHAEYOUHEEAHAEHHAEHAEHFIENDEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEEAHAEHAEHEAHTHISHEEHHEEAHEAHHEHEAHAEEHEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEHAEISHEEHAAEHEHAEHMADNESSEHEHHAEEAHEHHAEHAEAEHHAEAEHAHAEHAEAHEAHEAHAEHAEMYEHEAHEHHEAHFEETEHAEHEAHEAHAREHEEHAAEHETOOEHEHAEHEHAEHAEHTICKLISHEHEHEAHEAHAEHAEHHAEEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE” Jason was completely covered in sweat and screaming with torturous laughter as Aries tickled his soles nonstop. “I think you need just a little more then we’ll talk.” Aries let go of Jason’s toes and used both hands to assault both soles.

‘EHEAHEHAEAHHAEHAEAEHEAHAEHPLEASEHEAEHHAEAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEI’MHEEAHEAHEAHEHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHAEHHAEHAEHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEINEHEAHEAHEHAHAGONYHEEHAAEHEHHEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEAHAEHAHAEEAHEAHAEHYOUHEEAHEAHAEHWINHEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEHHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHIEHEAHAEHEHGIVEHEHAEAEHEHAEHAEHIEHAEHHAEAEHHGIVEHAEEHEHEAHEAHAEHHAEHAEAEHAHAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHAEHAEPLEASEHAEAHEAEHEAAHEAEHAEHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHEEAHAEHEAHEAHNOEHAEHAEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHMOREHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHAHAEEAHEAHETICKLINGEHEHAEHEHHAEHAEEAHEAHAEHAEAEHEAHEAHAEEAHAEHAEHAEEHEAHAEI’LLEHEAHAEHAHAEHAEHDOEHEHEAHHAEHEWHATEHEAHHEHAEEAHEAHEEVERHEHAEEHEHEHHAEHEAHAEEHEAHAEYOUEHAEHAEHAEHAEHEWANTHEHAEEHAAEHHAEEHAEEAHEAHAEEAHEAHAEHAE.”

Suddenly the tickling stopped Aries was standing over Jason triumphantly. “I knew you’d give in Princey. I will give you your instructions tomorrow.” Just then Jason jumped up he looked around; he was back in the room with Hercules and Iolaus. “Jason are you ok?” Hercules asked as he handed Jason a towel. “You’re soaked buddy, c’mon dry off it’s time for breakfast.” “Thanks, I’m fine I’ll be down in a bit.” Jason dried off and got himself together. “I can’t believe that, was it all a dream? It felt so real.” Hercules was putting the pieces together on his way to breakfast. He knew now that Aries was planning to do something to him that day. “I’ll be waiting for you brother, for once I have the upper hand.” Hercules thought to himself. What Aries didn’t know was that Jason talked in his sleep; so Hercules heard the whole dream that night.

To be continued.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back