• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Golden Finds

TICKLERBOY123

TMF Regular
I first mentioned this scene about 4 months ago, in this part of the forum, but it received limited response then.

DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!
Davina Mccall (or however, you spell her name) hosts a programme that is shown on ITV on a saturday night - they are currently working on their new series and so it is not being shown now i think it will be back in Sept.
They have a section called (Public Dare - or similar) where a guy is challenged to persuade members of the public to perform outrageous acts. One such act involved finding three people to have their feet licked by "big licking dogs". Then to my astonishment we find that he manages to persuade three VERY BEAUTIFUL girls to sit BAREFOOT in STOCKS whilst dog food is lightly smeared onto their feet. What ensues is nothing less than a ticklers dream - these girls GO NUTS and SQUIRM and GIGGLE as the dogs mercilessly tickle their exposed soles!!!
Millions of people watch this show and from that moment i became an avid viewer too!! Someone must have this clip? if so - post it!!!!

CAPRICE IS TICKLED!!!
about 13 months back i was watching a travel channel when to my amusement found myself watching a programme hosted by CAPRICE and called CAPRICES TRAVELLS!!
In these shows we often got to see her deliciously sexy smooth and long thin bare feet, but in one special episode she is having a massage (I THINK SHE WAS IN TURKEY?) She is obviously enjoying it and the camera pans onto her VERY SEXY SMOOTH FEET SOLES THAT ARE FLEXING IN THE POSE POSITION!!!!.(YOU KNOW LEGS IN THE AIR AND MAIN PART OF BODY ON GROUND)
I was sure that they would be tickled then, but it was only a short wait before she was being treated with some sort of hose device and as it approached her midsection she GIGGLED AND EXCLAIMED "MY GOD THAT TICKLES!!!!"
IF ANYONE HAS CLIPS OF THIS - PLEASE POST THEM!!

Endurance UK 2
In one episode a girl is restrained (along with 4 other contestants) to some sort of table. We are then told by "MR HOKI" that all contestants will be forced to eat food whilst haviong their feet tickled by a tickling brush! Butthat is not all, to demonstrate the tickling device, "MR KOKI", the other host approaches the ticklish girl and "PAUL ROSS" a further host questions the lady as to her ticklishness before MR KOKI tickles her feet - she giggles and laughs and tells PAUL ROSS that she liked the ticklisng!!
We then see all contestants tickled for about 1 minute whilst they are forced to eat something revolting (SHEEPS TESTICLES MIXED WITH FROG SEMEN I THINK!!!)

Dating shows
There used to be an obscure dating show, shown on channel four late on a saturday night (IT WAS SHOWN AFTER A PROGRAMME CALLED "GET YOUR KIT OFF").
In this show, contestants are followed as they look for a mate, and then go on a date with them. These dates were usually something like a trip to a massage parlor or play fighting etc.
IN NO LESS THAN THREE EPISODES WE SEE TICKLING!!!!!
In two of these shows we see girls getting massaged, and as their "mate" is massaging their backs in a tickling motion, we hear the girls laugh and proclaim between fits of laughter that they are ticklish - MAYBE SOMEONE HAS THESE CLIPS???
In another, the presenter - a very attractive girl is getting a tattoo on her toe, but before this is done, she LAUGHS AND SCREAMS. This maybe a ticklish reaction, or else it might be just pain of the tattoo????But, whatever, it was gold!! Please find clips of these scenes?

THE PRIORY CLINIC
I have just this day watched the show, and it is pathetic!!!!!
THE TICKLER IS THE WORST I HAVE SEEN - but the fact that the voice over woman says the following: -

"AND NOW WE GET TO SEE A CELEBRITY TICKLED BY A MAN IN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING........ARE YOU READY TO BE TICKLED CELEBRITY.......THEN COMMENCE THE TICKLING

means that the clips are at least half-decent??? - well not as opathetic as they otherwise would be!!
PERHAPS SOMEONE WOULD TAPE THESE SHOWS AND POST THE CLIPS ON ONE OF THE BOARDS?????

IF ANYONE HAS ACCESS TO THESE CLIPS - OR IF ANYONE HAS ALREADY POSTED ANY OF THE CLIPS MENTIONED OR ELSE OTHER ON THE INTERNET - PLEASE TELL THE REST OF S ABOUT IT!!!

Brilliant!!!!

Wow!! Being from the UK myself, i have seen all of those clips apart from the caprice one. These are brilliant finds nevertheless!! Well done! By the way, there was another tickling scene on "Don't Try This At Home" where two volunteers got their bare feet nibbled by birds and licked by cats!! this was where they used to test out remidies for diseases!!
I'll say it again, GREAT FIND!!!
UK-FootTickler

The closest thing we Yanks have to shows like is Howard Stern. If any of you chaps have some clips we'd certainly enjoy seeing them.

Wow, another tickling scene on DTTAH! I knew i should have always watched that programme!
I do recall another half decent scene involving Roseanne.
Personally i don't find her attractive - but i have always wondered if that bold laugh at the beginning of each of her shows was proked b tickling! ....hmmmmmm.
But anyway, about a year ago i was watching some stupid programme hosted by Roseanne, although i cant remember what it was (it was shown at about 10:00am on channel 5). In one segment of the show she would read viewers letters, and and on the only occassion that i watched the show, i was fortunate - or unfortunate whichever way you look at it - to find that a viewer (a rare commodity in the case of that show) had asked roseanne about her feet, and i think he may have asked if they were ticklish. However, roseanne ignored this remark about her feet being ticklish, but instead "treated" us all to a fancy show involving her wiggling and flexing her yoes and feet in front of the camera, whilst talking about her body. She said something along the lines of: -

"SOME PEOPLE FIND MY LONG HAIT ATTRACTIVE, OTHERS LIKE MY VOLUPTUOUS BREASTS, WHILST OTHERS LIKE MY SEXY FEET"

These words were said slowly and sexily.

I thought i would mention this for any of you guys who either like roseanne, or else like celebrity feet!

Clips?

Could somebody PLEASE tell us if they have any of the TV clips mentioned by TicklerBoy? Personally, the very idea of that firt
one is enough to make me explode! (Some hot, ticklish girls in
stocks having their feet licked by dogs--willingly!?)

Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back