• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stay for a night, please

Beti

Hope you'll enjoy.

Eva was sitting at home, watching TV. She was all alone for the weekend, bored to death. It was raining outside so she couldn't even go for a walk. Eva yawned. There was nothing to do so she would probably go to sleep. In that moment, she heard a doorbell ringing.
'At last somebody came...' she thought. That were two of her childhood friends, Mark and Jack. 'Come on in', she welcomed them. 'I'm so bored, you know...'
She was already in pyjamas, but she didn't really care. Neither did they - the boys found her very cute and appealing right now, in those pink shorts and T-shirt contrasting with her slightly tanned skin and brown eyes.
They were having great fun talking and laughing all evening. Before they realised, the midnight came. Eva looked through the window. It was still raining.
'Hey, don't leave yet...', she asked. 'Look at the weather, you'll get wet. You can stay for a night, I'll be so happy'.
Boys looked at each other. 'Really? We don't want to be any trouble...'
'Come on', she replied. 'I'm all alone for the weekend, I'd love your company!'
Mark and Jack just couldn't turn down that kind of offer. Besides, they really didn't want to get caught by rain.

Eva had a hard awakening. She had thrown her duvet on the floor so now she had some shivers. No wonder, the night was rather cold and she was sleeping with open window. She reached for a duvet when she realized she can't move a limb.
'Hey, guys, what the hell...?!', she yelled, confused with ropes tying her to the bed.
They came faster than she could imagine.
'Oh hi, how was the night?', they laughed. Eva squirmed in bed, yelling at them and cursing. Mark finally put a hand on her mouth.
'Shhhh...', he said. 'Just be quiet and nobody gets hurt. We entertained you yesterday, now it's your turn. You owe us.'
Eva was terrified by now. Somehow she knew they were dead serious. So serious, that she was afraid to squeak even when they were taking her pyjamas off. They left her only in white bra and panties, stretched on a bed in a X-letter shape so tight that it almost hurts. She had so huge bed for her 1.60m body frame. Although she was 20 now, she still looked like a 15-year-old - girly face, two ponytails and that cheeky smile. But that isn't the most important thing now. What was important, was her reaction when a single finger ran down her bare sole. Eva shrieked like she was pierced by a needle. Mark and Jack looked at each other.
'God, Eva, you've never said you're ticklish!', Jack laughed.
Eva's eyes were as big as the plates that moment.
'Aww... pretty scared, huh?', continued Mark. 'Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of, you know. It's all about fun right now, isn't it?'
Eva felt all but fun. But she had no choice - boys already knew that her feet were ticklish and took advantage of it. Now not only a single finger, but all ten of them were sliding up and down those cold, soft soles. Heels to balls, balls to heels, leaving only those ten small, wiggling toes untouched. Mark didn't need them - he already evoked so much laughter.
Eva was just laughing and wiggling her feet helplessly. She couldn't do anything more, she was tied really well.
'Poor little Eva with her poor little feet!', Mark was teasing her. 'Poor little cold Eva, we'll warm you up really fast!'
Jack had enough of just looking. He came closed and dug his fingers into girl's exposed underarms. Eva laughed louder.
'God, guys, stop!', she pleased, spitting the words between the laughter. But they wouldn't stop, they just started. Eva's feet were more and more pink now, scratched by Mark's hands. Jack was running up and down her exposed ribs and Eva was laughing louder and louder, hitting her head into a pillow. She was gasping for breath and soon enough she got a chance to take it. Boys stopped and left the room. But of course, they came back really quick.
'You didn't think that was all, did you?', asked Mark. Of course she did. She HOPED they had enough because she certainly had. 'Too bad. We've got some surprises for you.'
Mark used some black material belt to cover girl's eyes. That might add some spice. Now he took a long, soft white feather placing it's tip right on Eva's arch. Her skin tingled when it started moving, making circles on her bare sole. She wiggled so hard that Mark had to hold her toes with a free hand. Jack had easier job - just running up and down her streched ribs and underarms, digging fingers whenever he could. Eva laughed wildly.
'B... boys... ple... ease...!', her voice sounded really hopeless. 'I've... had... enoHAHAHAHA!'
Mark just slid a feather under her toes.
'Oh, did I hit the jackpot?', he laughed. 'Stop begging sweetie or you'll feel more of it.'
'I just caHAHAHAHAHAN'T!', Eva tried to respond but Mark was quicker. The feather was running under those tiny toes, making girl laugh louder than any other moment that day. She tried to curl her toes so hard that Mark had to use all his force to hold that very delicate spot exposed.
'You're a bad girl, Eva. You don't want to play with us anymore. But we know how to make you now.'
Jack already stopped so Eva could take a breath again. She knew it wouldn't last long and she was right. Jack slid his hands under girl's back and unzipped her bra. Eva became more terrified.
'That's the price for not playing with us. How do you think Mark, is she ticklish THERE too?'
Eva's skin tingled again when she heard that. Maybe they are just kidding? They weren't. She felt some fresh, cold air on her naked breasts and soon enough she felt something more.
'FAHAHAHAHACK YOU PRICKS!', that's all she could say. Two fingers were scratching her nipples and she couldn't do anything but laugh.
'Oh yes, she is!', Jack laughed.
Eva's breasts were one of these things which made her look not like a teen. They were big. Big as for that small body frame. Big, perfectly shaped, a little tanned (Eva enjoyed topless sunbathing) and probably more ticklish than any other part of her body. And now they got tickled by some horny teens she asked to stay for a night. Mark was just looking. He always wanted to get laid with Eva but now the sight of topless girl wiggling and laughing on her bed made something under his belt rise so suddenly that he thought he might explode any second. Jack had the best fun in his life running all the fingers all over those two tanned vulnerable tickling bombs and Eva... Eva was all red on her face. Her breasts were bouncing wildly while she was cursing and losing her voice on helpless laughter.
'I... I'll do any... tHAHAHAHAHANG!'. The feather attacked again.
'No begging, I said!', yelled Mark. Girl's delicate undertoes spot was receiving another punishment for disobedience, so did her throat. Eva was crying now. Tightly tied body, with all her torso exposed, with every muscle stretched so hard that every touch was like a million hours of tickling, with her soft sole feathered and her hardened nipples and breasts scratched by fingernails, she couldn't resist anymore. The tears ran down her hot cheeks but she was still laughing very loud. Boys finally noticed it.
'Woops, Mark, we overtickled her. What now?', Jack was pretty scared. He didn't expect and didn't want it to happen. Mark was thinking.
'You had enough?', he asked his mate. Jack shaked his head. 'Neither had I. Half time, we'll come back to her when she stops crying.'
Mark made a final slide between Eva's toes and both boys left the room, thinking about the second half of the show.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back