• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scottish Meet Up?

FeedingInterest

Hello folks, hope all is well.

I've noticed looking through the meet-ups on the board that there seems to be a starvation of UK based meet ups, probably due to the sheer numbers of people from other nationalities on this board. I'm on FetLife and will be seeing about attending an Aberdeen munch is June but want to be a bit more pro-active in my attempts to get in touch with others who share my interests.

I'm suggesting a Scotland-based, casual meet up to occur within the month of June, from about the 20th (as that would be the most convenient date for me). It would be a simple affair, just meet up and chat and go to a bar or something. Just a get-to-know type event. As I'm in Aberdeen, it would be convenient to base the meeting around the north of Scotland, however as I understand the vast majority of Scots will probably be concentrated around Edinburgh or Glasgow, so it may be more convenient to meet in one of those places instead.

If anyone is interested could you please register your interest either by posting here or by PMing me if you want to remain anonymous on the board for now. I wish to make clear that this will NOT be a play meet up; the primary purpose of this is a get-together among people with similiar interests. Please get in touch with suggestions for venue etc. I want to keep this cheap and cheerful as I'm a poor student so probably can't afford to book anything or do anything 'official' so this will have to be a simple meet up in the city and go around town as a group.

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Just wanted to wish you all the best in getting the Scottish scene off the ground :)

Think this is a good idea - suggested the same in the personals but didn't get much response. I'm in Edinburgh too, but not adverse to travelling a little way for good chat :)

Great notion! Out here, those are called a "munch". I hope your munch goes well!

I know this an old post but mark me down if you have another meet up in the future. Based in Glasgow.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back