• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Young Hercules: Half Man, Half God, All Ticklish pt.4 M/M, MMM/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
The practice exercise for the day was strategic disarming. The goal is to defeat an opponent by any means necessary. The cadets had no clothing to protect them; just a helmet to disguise their identity until the match was over and wrist and ankle bands. The cadets sparred barefoot and with no weapons. All they had to rely on was their cunning and strength. This was Aries chance to humiliate the young half God. As Jason was getting ready for the match Aries appeared to give him the details.

Jason had just finished putting his bands on; he was startled when he turned to grab his helmet and saw Aries standing behind him with his arms crossed over his chest. “Aries, I was wondering when you’d show.” Jason said trying to conceal his apprehension. “You haven’t forgotten our agreement have you?” “No I haven’t, and don’t remind me. I feel terrible about betraying Herc like this.” Jason said as his voice filled with disgust. “You’ll get over it. Just do as I say. I want you to give me your helmet and bands; I’m going in your place.” “Ok but you’ll never get away with this. We will stop you somehow.” Jason handed Aries his bands and helmet and started to walk away. “Jason! You will not interfere in my plan.” “Of course not Aries, I’m just a mere mortal and could do nothing to you.”

Time came for Hercules to have his match; he entered the ring and faced his opponent. “You ready to go down Jason? I promise not to be too hard on you.” Hercules held his hand out to shake Jason’s. Jason took a firm hold of Herc’s arm and flipped him over his shoulder. “Don’t do me any favors Herc. You’re going down.” Jason said as he put Hercules in a choke hold. The two struggled and rolled around both trying to get the upper hand. After ten minutes of rolling around and both having the upper hand Hercules ended up with his legs wrapped around Jason’s waist and trying to pin him. “C’mon Jason, submit make it easy for yourself.” “No way Herc you’re toast.” Jason got his hands free and started to tickle the soles of Hercules’s feet.
‘EHEHAEAHHAEHAEHAEEAHHETEHEHEEHHAEEAHEHEHEHEYHEEAHAEHEAHAEHEATHATHEEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHETICKLESHEEHHAEEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAENOEHEAHEAHEAHFAIRHEEHHEAEHEHEHAEEHAEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAE” Hercules immediately fell back in helpless laughter as Jason put his ankles in a choke hold. “What’s the matter Herc too ticklish?” Jason scratched his nails along the soft trapped sole of his friend.

“EHEAHEAHHEHEHEHEAHAEHAEHAENOTHEEHAEHEHAEHETHEEHEAHEAHAEHFEETEHEHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEITHEEHEAHAEHAEHAEHTICKLESHEHEAHEHAEEAHSOHEEHAEHAEHEAMUCHEHHEEAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEHEAHEAHAEH” Hercules was starting to lose the strength to struggle against the tickle assault. “You feel like giving up? I can do this all night. “EHEHEAHEAHHAEHAEHAEHHEHAEHEAHNOEHEAHAEHHAHAEEAHHAEI’LLHEEHEAHAEHAEHNEVEREHAEHEAHEAHAEHEAHEGIVEHEHAEAEHEAHEAHEHAINEHEHAEHEAHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEAHEA.” “Ok have it your way.” Jason let go of Herc’s feet and quickly pinned him on his back as he kneaded his fingers between the exposed sides and ribs.

“AHEEAHEAHEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHHAEHEHEHEAHNOEHEAHAEHAEHNOTHEHEHAEHAEHAEHAEHTHATHEHEAEHAEHEAHAEHEAHAEITHEHAEAEHAEHETICKLESHEEHAHHAEHAEAHESOEHEHEAHEHAEMUCHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHEHEAHAEEHAEAHEAHEAHEAHAEH.” Hercules was shaking his head side to side in excruciating tickle hell. “Do you submit?” Jason asked as he tickled between the sides and inner thighs. “HEHEAEHAEHHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHAEEAHEHAEHAEHEAEHAEHAEEAHHAEEAHEHHAEHAEHEEAHEAHEAHEHEHEOKEHHEAEHEHAEHAEOKHEHAEEHAEAHEAHAEHAHYOUHEEHEHHAEHWINEHHAHAEHAEHAEEAHEHHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHAEHHEHEEAHAEHAIHEHAEEAHAHAEEHAEHAEHGIVEHEAEHEHHAEAHEHAEHEIEHEAHAHEHEGIVEEHEAHEAHEHEAHAEEAHEAHEAHEAHEHAEHEHEEHAEHAEHAEHAE.” “You all heard him, the great Hercules beaten with a few tickles.” “Now for my surprise; Jason took off his helmet to reveal it was actually Aries.
“Aries, why did you do this?” Hercules asked panting and recovering. “To humiliate you little brother; since I can’t physically hurt you I thought I’d just publicly tickle you.” Aries stood over the defeated cadet gloating. “So you’ve won, I’m beaten Aries. I have nothing left to say except this. Get him.”

Suddenly Aries felt fingers wiggling between his ribs and into his sides. ”HEHEEHHAEHAEEAHEAHHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHEYHEAHEEAHEHHAEHAEEHAEHEWHOEHEHAEHHAEEAHEHEHAEHAEHAEHEADARESEHEAHAEHHAEEHAHEAHEAHHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHEHHAEAEHHAEHAEEHAAEHHAEHAEHAEAHEEAHAEHAEHSTOPEHHEAEHHEHEHEHAHEAAHEAEHHAHAEHAEHAE.” Aries crumpled to the ground as his assailant turned him on his back pinning his arms over his head.
Aries looked up as the cadet removed his helmet. “Hercules, but how I just beat you?” Aries asked in complete confusion. “Well I planned this whole thing after last night. What you don’t know about Jason is that he talks in his sleep; so I figured you were planning to tickle attack me. I just turned it around on you.” Hercules said smiling down at Aries. “Why you littleEHEAHAEHAEHAHAEHEAHHAEHAEAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEEHAEAHEHEAHENOEHEAHEAHEAHAHAEHEHAEHAEANOTEHEAHEHHEEHAEHAEHAEAHEHETHEHEAHEEAHHAEHAEAEPITSEHEHAHEAEHAEHEAHEHAHAEHAEEAHAEHAHAEHEAEHEAHHEE.” Aries was so consumed by Hercules tickling his pits he couldn’t focus his power to disappear. “Now is that any way to talk you your little brother Aries. I had a feeling you’d be ticklish since siblings often share similar weaknesses.”

“EHEAHEAHEAHHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHEYEHAEHEHEAHEAHEHHEHAEEHAEAHHAENOEHEHEAHEHHAEHAEEAHEHAEHAEHAEAEDON’THEEHEAHHAEEHAHAEAEHTICKLEHEEAHEAHHAEHEMYHEEAHEAHEAHHAEHFEETHEEHEAHEAHEHEHEHAAEHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHEHEEEHEHHEAHEAHAEI’MEHEHEAHAHAEHEHAETICKLISHEHEEHAHAEEAHAEHHEAHAEHAEHEHEHAEHEHAHAEHAEHEEAHEAHEAHEHEAHEA.” Aries was suddenly thrown into a new tickle torture on his exposed and helpless feet. “Hey who knew the great God of War is so ticklish.” Jason said as he scratched his nails along the soft soles. “HEEAHAEHEAHEAHEAHEAHAEHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEEAHAEEHAHAEHHAEHEHAEYOUHEEHEAHEAHEHAEHAALLLHEAEHEAHAEHEAHEAHWILLLHEEAHHEHAEHAEHEPAYHEHEHAEHAEFORHEEHAAHHETHISEHEHEHHEHEHEHEAEHAEHHAEHAEHAEIEHEAHAEHWILLEHHAEEAHEAHAEHGETEHEAHEHEAHAEEHEMYEHEHHAEHAEHAEEAHAEHEHAEREVENGE.” Aries was sweating and shaking his head side to side from the tickling on his feet and pits.

Just then Aries wild laughter went up another notch as his ribs, sides, and hips were now being tortured. “EHHEAEHHAEAEHHAEHAHAEHAEHAEHAEHANOTHEEAHHEHAEAEHHAEEHHAEEAHEAHEAHAEHAEHAEHAEEAHTHISHEEHAHEHAEEHAEHHAEHAEHAEHAEISHEHEAHEHAEAHAEHHHHAEAEHAEHNOTEHEHAEHHAEEHEAHAEHEHAEHAEEAHEAHEHFAIREHEAHEAHEAHEHEAHAEEAHEAHEHAEAEHEAHEAHEHEAAHEAEHEHAAHAEHAEHAHAEHAEEAHEHEEHEAHHEHAEPLEASEHEAAEHHAEAEHHAEEAHHAEHEAEHHAEEHAAEHAEIHEEHAEAHEAHAEHCAN’THEHEAEHEHAEHAEEHHAEAEHEAHEAHTAKEHEAEHHAEEAHANYMORE.” Iolaus decided to join in on the fun. “HEEHAEAHAEAHHAEAEHHAEHAEHAAHEHAEHHEAHAEHAEHAEEAHEAHEAHC’MONEHEHEAHEAHEAHEAHEHEAHAEHEAHAEHAEHAEEAHEHEAHEAHENOEHEHEAHHAEAHEEHAEAHAEMOREHEEHAEHHEAHEAEAHAEHAEHAEEHEHEAHHEAHAEEHAEHEHEAEHAEHEHGEHEAHEHHAEEHEAHEHHAEEHAEAHEAHFINEHEAHEEAHEAHEHHEAHAEIHEEAHEHEAHEGIVEHEAHHEAEAHEHAEHAEEAHEAHYOUHEEHAEAHEHEHEAWINEHEAHHEAHAEHEHEHAEFORHEEHHAEEHAEAHEHAHAEHAENOWHEEAHEHEHHEHEEHEAHEHHEHAEEAHEAHEAHEHEAHEAHEHEHEAHAEHAEHAEHAE.”

Herc, Jason, and Iolaus stopped to torture and got off the broken and soaked Aries. After a few minutes of heavy panting Aries was starting to regain his composure. “I have to know, if it wasn’t you I tickled who was it?” Aries asked looking at Hercules. “It was Iolaus in my helmet and bands. Now time for you to leave or else.” “You’ve won for now little brother; but I will return and you will pay for this day.” Aries disappeared in a bolt of lightning.

The End.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back