• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Church of Tickling

SickTheistFilet

I just realized that in my haste I forgot to add a tag. This is a MMF/F story that contains full body tickling.

Disclaimer: This content could be seen as blasphemous by some. It was not my intention to mock religion while writing it, but simply to use church and Bible study as a setting for a tickling scenario. If you think this might offend you, please use your discretion. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy otherwise!

It was a hot Wednesday afternoon in the summer, and we were meeting for our weekly adult Bible study group. We met every Wednesday, one of the first groups to meet that day, before the other adult groups and the evening sermon. Our town being small as it was, it was a rather small group, and even smaller today as only four of us showed. The rest of the group was probably partaking in summer activities away from home and such. Not only was there a small group today, but our own pastor wasn't even able to make it in. He left Timothy, the oldest of the group and his second in command, in charge, citing that we could still have our study session because, "We were all adults, after all." He didn't leave Tim a lesson plan or anything, he simply told him to come up with something productive for the group to do.

There was myself, Timothy, and the Anderson sisters, Rebecca and Mary. Both girls were particularly stunning, however I had quite a thing for Mary because she was closer to my age, and I felt we had more in common. However, they were both incredibly fun to be around, and offered up many a good time. We all kind of palled around for a bit before, finally, deciding we should probably get on with our study.

"So, what's the plan?" Asked Rebecca to Tim.

"Well," He reponded, "I was kind of going to ask you all the same thing. He didn't really leave me with any instructions, just to come up with some kind of activity that is productive."

"Why don't we continue with our reading from last week?" Asked Mary. Everyone simultaneously sighed and rolled their eyes, indicating that they had grown tired of the same old routine. Even Tim seemed to object.

"Well," he responded, "It's just that we always do that, and I thought that, today, with Pastor Mike gone, we could do something else. It's just, I don't know what, I need some ideas. All I ask is that it be relevant, something pertaining to Christianity." Everyone fell short and couldn't seem to think of anything.

We bantered back and forth for what seemed like forever, not really coming up with anything meaningful. Then, however, Rebecca came up with a gem of an idea.

"We should do a reenactment!" She exclaimed.

"Hmmm, okay..." responded Tim. "Of what?"

She froze, thinking of all the stories in the Bible worth reenacting, and apparently didn't think too hard as she blurted out the most obvious one.

"The crucifixion!" Everyone in the room looked puzzled.

"O... Kay," Tim said wearily, "and how will we do that?"

"Well... Maybe we could take turns, you know, torturing each other - to, maybe, get an idea of what Jesus must have went through!" She had completely lost us by now. Torture? How on earth were we going to torture each other? Rebecca could be a bit ditzy at times, the type of person who doesn't always think before she speaks. Doesn't always filter her ideas before blurting them out.

"Torture!?" Exclaimed Tim. "How in the... Why would we want to torture each other?" We all began laughing.

"Not THAT way!" She exclaimed. "I mean, it could be something tame, like... I donno, water torture, or... Tickle torture." Everyone looked perplexed.

"Tickle torture?" Asked Mary. "You want us to tickle each other, during Bible Study?" She thought for a second.

Feeling a little embarrassed, Rebecca began to blush. "I... I donno, you asked me to come up with something, and I did. I guess I wasn't thinking. Well, then what do you guys have in mind?"

"No, no.." replied Tim, "It's interesting, I just don't know that... How are we going to do something like that?" Rebecca looked around the room, and noticed a large, wooden cross that had been sitting in the corner for ages.

"That!" She exclaimed, pointing to the cross. "We'll use that!"

We all sat and thought about it for a bit. "Well," said Mary, "It's the only idea we've got, and I actually think it sounds kind of fun! So what do you all say, you in?" Outspoken as I am, I shyly agreed, although I had my reservations.

So the group got down the large cross, and scurried across the church looking for things to bind a person to it. I was sort of in disbelief that this was actually happening, and was suffering a wave of emotions. I mean, tickle torture? What if they want to tickle ME? That might be.. Embarrassing. And tied up? This was beginning to seem kind of weird. A rush of paranoid excitement flooded over me as my mind raced through the implications of this situation.

The group ended up finding some ropes that had come from some robes tucked away in a closet somewhere in the church. Now, it was just a matter of deciding who should go first.

"Okay, how do we decide who goes?" Asked Tim. The group fell silent. Obviously no one wanted to throw themselves under the bus.

"Well, it was MY idea," Said Rebecca, "so I think I should get to choose!" Everyone agreed that was fair enough, and my heart skipped a beat as she looked around eagerly for her victim. "And I choose..., " she said, with a pause that felt like forever... "Sissy!" Mary rolled her eyes and began blushing. "Come on, Sis!" Exclaimed Rebecca. "I want you to go first."

We laid the giant cross down on the floor, and laid some pillows on top so it would be more comfortable for the victim. As Mary laid herself down upon the cross, I began to realize another serious implication about this predicament - this is kind of hot! Laying there stretched out while Tim and Rebecca secured her wrists and feet to the cross, Mary looked more amazing than ever. Her already flat stomach was given the appearance of being even flatter, and her ribs were protruding through her shirt, which I found extremely sexy. Her shirt rose up to just above her bellybutton due to the stretching, which, coupled with her low-rise shorts, left a large area of skin exposed. Her underarms were left wide open as her arms were stretched extending out to both sides of the cross. Her breasts rested firmly atop her rib cage, and were made immensely more noticeable due to the stretching. She was wearing one of those spaghetti strap shirts that have a built in bra, and the shirt fit just well enough to cling tight to her lovely curves. She was also wearing those denim short shorts that drive me wild on just about any girl, but on her, right now, they were doing unspeakable things to my mind. Her legs were radiant, reflecting the fluorescent light at just the right angle, and her soft, bare feet, wriggling in anticipation... all of this was making feel drunk with lust, and I began to feel an anticipation in my pants that I wasn't used to experiencing in a church. And then, as the icing on the cake, I realized the thing that made me feel the most exhilarated of all - I get to touch her! All of a sudden, I realized in a dark, deep place in my mind, that being able to tickle a girl who is tied up like this, who can't stop it, might be one of the hottest things that could ever happen to me. My passion was on the verge of becoming noticeable, so I sat down next to her to help in hiding my excitement.

"Hi," I said with an almost evil smile.

"Hey," she responded, blushing and producing her trademark, cute little grin while wrinkling her nose. I was already about to lose it, this was too much and I hadn't even touched her yet.

"You ready for this?" I asked, as I placed my hands above her armpits and began wiggling my fingers without yet touching her. In reaction, she drew a huge breath and bore the biggest grin I'd ever seen from her.

"Noohoooo, oh my god I can't believe I agreed to this!" She screamed. The others, having finished with the bondage, sat down as well at their respective positions - Tim chose her feet, while Rebecca sat adjacent to me, eyeing her pits and torso.

"I think this needs to come up, " said Rebecca as she pulled Mary's shirt up so that the bottom half of it folded over her breasts without revealing them, exposing her entire belly. "You know, for maximum exposure." Mary threw her head back with a smiling sigh, as if to say "Oh my god this is awful." Her belly looked even more amazing without her shirt hiding it's mysteries, and I no doubt would not be able to keep my hands off of it. "Okay, are you ready?" Rebecca, Tim and I readied our eager fingers above Mary's radiant, bare flesh. Mary looked as though she was about to explode, not even being able to hold in the excitement when no one had even touched her. Tim and Rebecca both had the same evil look in their eyes as I did. Finally, Rebecca signaled that it was time to start.

We all tackled our respective areas simultaneously, throwing Mary into a thrashing, laughing and screaming frenzy. Her body recoiled in horror as I lightly taunted her armpits with my fingers, as Rebecca's nails danced joyously around her navel, and as Tim's fingers brushed and scraped up and down her feet. She was in absolute hysterics, thrashing her head from side to side, kicking her legs as if trying to run away in an attempt to pull away from Tim's fingers, pulling her arms inward and then thrusting them back outward again, not really knowing what to do with them. She was swiveling her torso left and right, almost as if she were doing some kind of elaborate dance. It was perhaps the most beautiful and joyous dance I'd ever seen, and each move made me more and more excited to be a part of it. I felt like a puppeteer, making her dance and wriggle and scream with the use of only my hands.

Her pleas were unintelligible. She would try to belch out a "NOOOOO" or "STOOP," but she couldn't manage it under all the intense laughter she was doing. We did not, by any means, start out slow; rather, we dug right into her from the very beginning and she wasn't ready for it.

"No use screaming," I said to her while sliding all five fingers up and down her pits. "It's a Wednesday afternoon, we're the first ones here. No one is here but us right now." In hindsight, it was kind of a creepy thing to say, I suppose. "No one can hear your screams, we'll never let you go.." I had to have sounded like a deranged murderer. However, she didn't seem to mind if in fact she could comprehend the absurdity of the statement at all outside of her own completely absurd reality. In just three or four short minutes, she had been reduced to a wriggling, babbling, laughing mess of a woman. It hadn't taken her long to lose control, and it was perhaps the most appealing thing I'd seen in a great while. I figured some more teasing was in order.

"Aww, what's wrong?" I said coyly. She continued giggling and tried to speak. It was unintelligible, but I think it was supposed to be, "Oh, God, I can't take this anymore! Plehehehehease, stohahahahop!" For probably the first time in my life, I felt perfectly okay doing the exact opposite of what someone had just told me - an attractive woman, no less! I continued, torturing her poor pits much more attentively than before. My wiggling fingers were glued to both of her armpits. I touched everywhere where there was exposed skin. I mostly wiggled my fingers around under her arms, but I also took some creative liberties with my methods. I ran my fingers up and down her forearm a couple of times, and then I teased her by starting at her elbow and working my way down, moving my fingers slower and slower the closer I got to her pits. Then, when I was all the way to the bottom, I unleashed all hell on her. I couldn't gauge her reaction to the teasing since she was responding so violently to the group effort as a whole, but whenever I attacked her armpits I noticed a distinct jump and scream in response to my sudden attack. I continued brutally dishing it out under her arms, now resorting to harder, grabbing motions near the area where the top of the chest meets the armpit, with my fingers firmly planted in the pits themselves and my thumbs on chest area above her breasts, lightly squeezing. She seemed to react to this the most! I looked up, and indeed, Tim and Rebecca weren't cutting her any slack, either. Rebecca had resorted to pinching both of her sides like a crab, using her thumb and index finger. Then she moved up to her ribs, placed four fingers on either side, and began rubbing up and down them. Timothy looked like a madman, scraping up and down her soles with his fingernails. The look on his face was that of a complete sadist, and I wondered if that's the vibe I had been giving off as well. We all continued to banter with her and laugh at her expense, until the next phase of Mary's torture was under way.

"Okay," said Timothy, being our fearless leader. "Let's give her a little break." Mary let out a sigh of relief and exclaimed,

"Oh my God, thank you!" Being the trickster that I am, and because I wasn't ready to abandon her pits just yet, I said,

"Now Mary, you shouldn't use the Lord's name in vane like that, especially not in church!" and I began to attack her pits once again. "You must be punished for your sins!" I felt validated by her laughter, as if I had just told a hilarious joke and she had enjoyed it. Though it's hard to tell, I have a theory that she did enjoy this on some level - she didn't seem angered or annoyed by it, at least. Her laughter was quite heavenly, and she let off an air of happiness, even being that we had tortured her so. She was taking this with great stride, not cussing us out or threatening us, but giggling and politely asking us to stop, knowing full well that we wouldn't be persuaded by such beggary.

"Okay! Okay! I won't! I won't! I won't say it again, I promise!" She exclaimed cheerily. I removed my fingers from her skin and let her finally catch her breath. She lied there helpless, inhaling deeply and exhaling forcefully, letting out a stray giggle here and there all while sporting a huge, ear to ear grin. I couldn't help but to look at her and think about how I had played a huge part in putting that smile on her face. My emotions were running wild. I felt in love, in love with beautiful, smiling, giggling woman. But I also felt a deep seated lust in a way I had never felt it before - I felt a lust for her skin. I wanted to touch it, to wiggle my fingers on it once more, making her perfect body dance. I wanted to invoke her sweet, heavenly laughter while in the back of my mind imagining, hoping, fantasizing that the she enjoyed being my victim as much as I enjoyed being her tormentor. Although it had never occurred to me before whether or not such a thing existed, at this moment, gazing upon this gorgeous specimen of ticklish, feminine beauty, I began to examine the very real possibility that I have a tickling fetish.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Timothy. She began to respond,

"Oh. My.." She began to articulate the "G" sound, but she very quickly stopped herself, looked straight at me, and laughed. This further validated my feelings that this was all in good fun for her, and encouraged me to further explore my newfound kink. She continued with her outburst. "...Gosh..." She kept grinning. "I'm exhausted! That was totally crazy!" I noted her seeming inability to either affirm or deny the enjoyment value of the whole ordeal, using a baseless word like "crazy." What does that mean? I wanted so desperately to ask, "Do you want more?" but I did not at the expense of sounding like a perverted creep. She continued breathing rather forcefully, and with every smiling breath she had me at my utmost attention - her sexy belly moving up and down methodically, her smiling face projecting both happiness and exhaustion. A little bit of sweat was starting to accumulate around her hairline and faintly glistened on her blushing cheeks. She may have been physically exhausted, but mentally, this was doing more to me than she could know.

I think it was clear to all of us at this point that we had abandoned the whole re-enactment bit, and now were just having a bit of fun. We let her breathe for a couple of moments, and then Tim asked the inevitable. "Are you ready for some more?" The look on her face was priceless and adorable. She smiled and looked surprised at the same time, as if to say she hadn't considered that there would be more but she wasn't completely objecting to it. I could totally tell that what she wanted to say was, "Oh my god, really?" But I knew she wouldn't, mostly because of me.

"More?" She exclaimed, still smiling. "I don't know if I can handle more, I thought we were done!" I was pretty sure I knew where Tim was going with this, but I had to interject to be sure. Her pits had indeed been a delight, but now I was noticing her stomach, so smooth and concave, and so deliciously exposed.

"It only seems fair," I exclaimed, "that we should each have a turn with each area of your body." I felt weird and slightly perverted having said it, but the rest of the group almost immediately agreed with me.

"I have to tickle your feet, sis!" Exclaimed Rebecca. "I know they're your most sensitive spot, and I know just how to work them over." The big sister/little sister aspect of their relationship suddenly made itself more clear to me. As far as her and Rebecca were concerned, this was probably just another occurrence of sisterly tickling. Of coarse it's doubtful they had tied each other up in the past, but in all likelihood there had been plenty of affectionate tickling between the two throughout their lifetime. This revelation made me feel a bit guilty about the sexual tone I had ascribed to the matter myself, but what was I to do about it now?

Mary looked as if she suddenly had more doubts about this than before, as if she knew her sister could make her regret this whole ordeal. I only hoped she wouldn't spoil her feet too much before I got a chance to go at them myself. For now, however, I was still eyeing her gorgeous belly. We all got up and moved to our new spots. I sat down to the side of her belly and began to admire it's beauty up close. Still slightly out of breath, her breathing was quite noticeable. I watched as her soft skin rose toward me as she inhaled, and then descended back down to reveal it's natural position. Her shorts rode so low that I felt like I was getting the full view - from the very bottom of her stomach just above her pubic area, all the way up over her rib cage just under her breasts. The shape of her stomach was outstanding, her perfect curves were driving me wild, and I found this quite a bit harder to bare than her armpits had been. Her hips, her ribs, and her stomach all together looked like a scenic landscape, and my fingers were just dying to explore it.

Timothy sat at her underarms and Rebecca at her feet. I could tell that Rebecca was prepared to unleash all hell, and I wasn't quite sure what Tim had planned. Continuing to act as our leader, Tim issued the commanding orders.

"Okay guys, the ticklish crucifixion of Mary, part II begins..." He paused slightly, and then released the hounds. "Now!"

The laughter started immediately, as soon as my fingers met her skin. I found myself in awe of how soft it was, having not been aware that skin could even be so soft and alluring. As of yet, I was without any particular method to my madness - I was simply doing the basic finger wiggling all around her tummy routine. What I immediately liked about this particular location was that it was such a huge canvas to work with, and practically all of it was ticklish! Thinking of it as a canvas immediately gave me quite a devious idea, and I would absolutely have to act on it. I quickly realized that the kids room was just across the hall, and would likely contain the tools which I needed to execute my plan. I darted up, exclaiming, "I'll be right back!" and shot out of the room. The two ticklers looked confused, but invariably continued on with their business. While in the kiddie room, I could still here Mary's frantic laughter as Rebecca and Tim continued to work her over. In fact, It was almost a surreal feeling being in a church and hearing such a heavenly sound from afar. I looked around and, sure enough, a small cup full of paint brushes was not hard to locate. I grabbed the cup and shot back into the adult room and assumed my position at Mary's tummy.

The two ticklers were quite curious what I had procured from the other room, and as soon as they saw it, they both knew exactly what I had planned. "Nice!" Exclaimed Timothy. Rebecca shared similar excitement, exclaiming,

"Oh my god, you're a genius! Give me one of those!" Timothy asked for one too, and I obliged after picking out my own weapon. Mary, on the other hand, was completely clueless as she couldn't quite see what was going on from her position. She found out soon enough, though, as three paint brushes began gliding across her ticklish body.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! What the hell?" She exclaimed. "What the hell are those?"

"They're brushes, Mary," I slyly retorted. "And what did I tell you about using God's name in vane?" With this, I took my brush, stuffed it in her bellybutton, and began spiraling it around. This, as far as I could tell, drove her absolutely nuts.

"NO! OH G.. NO! HELP! THAT'S TOO MUCH! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" She helplessly exclaimed, or at least tried to between hysteric fits of laughter. I had no intention of stopping, however. This was my diabolical plan, and I intended on executing it to the fullest of it's possibilities. I continued torturing her belly button with the brush. I spiraled it around in circles, I placed it firmly in the middle and twisted it left and right, I pulled it in and out.. I gave her the works, and as a result she was in absolute hysterics. I looked over at Tim, and he had two brushes stroking up and down her armpits. Rebecca also had two brushes, going up and down each foot. I realized at this point that I was under-armed compared to my colleagues, so I grabbed another brush and began profiling her sides and ribs. At this, she calmed down quite a bit, but it was apparent that it was still doing a number on her. "Quit with the brushes!" She exclaimed. "Plea-he-hease not the brushes, I can't take it!" I thought for a second, and realized that I hadn't really gotten to touch her heavenly soft skin, and so I decided to oblige her request and abandon the brushes.

"Okay," I said briskly. "But I can't guarantee you're going to like this any better.." At that, I placed four fingers on both sides of her rib cage, and frantically began sliding them up and down, moving her skin over her ribs. I could feel her rib bones moving beneath my fingers, and more than ever I could feel the rhythm of her laughter vibrating beneath my finger tips.

"Oh, no!" She screamed. "Go back to the brushes! Go back to the brushes!" We all had a quick laugh, and I kept doing exactly what I was doing for a minute or so. Then I decided it was time to slow down a bit and really admire her flawless abdomen. I went back to doing the traditional, finger-wiggling tickles I had started out with. Now, I was deciding to really admire her physical form while still executing a minimal, but still quite significant, amount of tickling. I ran my fingers all over her belly, and began to notice a really cute trait that I hadn't noticed before - her belly reacted to my touch! Every time I touched her in certain spots, there would be a very distinct twitch associated with her flinching due to my touching of that spot. I decided to have fun with this, so I randomly poked her in random spots so I could watch her twitch and dance around majestically.

What I was doing before had been so spur-of-the-moment and intense that I wasn't really paying attention to my own reaction, but to this, I quickly noticed that my pants were again starting to feel a bit tighter. There was nothing I could do at this point, so I kept up with this routine despite my impending arousal. I would occasionally look up to her smiling, giggling face to once again give me that feeling of validation, that I was making her this happy with my fingers, and of coarse that did very little for the situation downstairs. If only I could know how she was feeling right now, what was going through her mind. Everyone else had slowed down quite a bit as well, and now she was reduced to soft giggles and, in general, being out of breath and slightly exhausted. I felt, once again, feelings of love entangled with feelings of extreme lust. What I really wanted, however inappropriate it would have been, was to kiss her. She was so happy and cute in this moment, and I wanted to express my feelings of how she was making me feel, but I knew I could never get away with that. Or... Could I?

I quickly realized that if ever I was in a good situation to put my mouth against her skin, that moment was now. I looked down at her radiant belly and thought to myself about how raspberries were quite a normal method to be used as a tickle tactic. That, I thought, I could very easily get away with without it seeming to creepy. Mary and I knew each other well enough that it wouldn't be too weird; in fact, I was quite sure that I had done it before, playfully, without really thinking about it. This was really all the motivation I needed.

"Alright, I've got a surprise for you!" I blurted out before executing my newest plan. I began moving my face toward her stomach, and by the way her face winced and her stomach sucked in probably as far as possible, I sensed that she knew exactly what was coming. I planted my face right in the middle of her body and blew as hard as I could, shaking my head left and right slightly as I did it. The laughter that emanated from her was immense, and I once again felt good about having been so intuitive and making such a gorgeous woman laugh. I decided to do this a few more times, and each time the laughter was even more satisfying than before. Her skin felt so nice against my lips and face, and I was reluctant to pull back up. I decided to give her one last blow on her side, which seemed to invoke a reaction that far superseded any of the ones before ans surprised even me. I let it go on a little longer than planned for this reason, listening to her laughter and feeling her body squirm beneath my lips. As I was finishing up the final blow, I decided to do something ballsy and, before departing back toward my normal position, I gave her side a little peck with my lips hoping it was subtle enough that she would think it was just a product of the final raspberry. When I did it, however, I felt her squirm slightly, which spooked me and so I immediately retreated back to sitting up. As I did so, my accomplices began to withdraw their hands from Mary's skin. I was afraid I had taken it too far and she surely noticed my poor attempt at a subtle kiss. However, when our eyes met, I detected a sense of pleasure and longing in her gaze that I had not quite expected. She smiled at me, and simply said,

"Oh, goodness.. That was just too much!" Too much. That phrase was beginning to describe the extent of my own, personal torture as well. She smiled wider and gave me her trademark nose scrunch, at that moment I felt much better about the situation.

She now looked more exhausted than ever. She was sweating a little harder, in more places that just around her face. Sweat is something I'd normally regard as gross, but for Mary, right now, it just made her all the more radiant. "You think you can handle one more round, or should we stop?" Asked Tim. She took a couple more deep breaths, and I realized that this was exactly the moment I had been waiting for. If she said yes, then maybe I could deduce that she had indeed enjoyed this on some level. Maybe this time, I thought, she'll give a concrete answer. Just give me a damned sign, I thought, I just need to know how you're feeling. Before answering, she looked back into my eyes with that same sense of longing as before. I was ready to jump out of my skin at this point.

"Yeah, I guess I can..." She finally said, still grinning. "But... Can we maybe go a bit lighter this round? After those paint brushes and the raspberries, I'm a little exhausted." We all agreed that it was a fair enough deal. I was excited that she didn't decide to call the whole thing off, but disappointed that I wouldn't have a chance to completely annihilate her feet. Then again, it was the light, sensuous tickling that made me feel the most zen-like in the first place, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I wasn't much of a foot person, anyway. Or, at least, so I had thought..

We all assumed our new positions. Instead of going straight to her feet, I decided to position myself directly to the side of her legs, to do something that, as far as I had noted, nobody had done yet - I couldn't pass up an opportunity to go at her gorgeous legs. They extended for miles, and they were in absolutely perfect shape. They were firm and had definition where they needed it, and heavenly soft in all the right places. They were well kept and nicely shaven, and they way they reflected the light gave them an even greater appearance of radiance. I predicted, though I did't know it was possible, that they would be even smoother than her stomach had been.

Everyone assumed their positions, and it was now time to initiate the final phase. We all began on Tim's mark. I started halfway in between her knees and where her legs met the rest of her body. I don't think she was expecting me to touch her there, as when I did so she immediately clenched every muscle in her legs. I went very slowly as promised, just gliding my fingers up and down the long expanse of her gorgeous legs. The sound she made wasn't that of hysterical laughter, but more of heavy breathing and every once in a while, slight giggling. I found myself quite surprised that I had actually been right about the smoothness of her legs - I didn't think it possible, but they were indeed smoother than her stomach. They couldn't move a whole lot, but they danced beautifully beneath my fingers, one rising up as the other sat back down. I slowly made my way down to her knees, at which point I felt the tension in her rising even more. I took all five fingers and began to spider them up and down both kneecaps simultaneously. This sent her into a bigger frenzy than I was prepared for. She erupted in laughter and exclaimed, "Not the knees! Please, please not the knees!" I kept it up for about another fifteen seconds, enough time to revel in her reaction, and then I figured I should move on to my final destination.

I sat cross legged in front of her feet and prepared my fingers. I had never paid much attention to feet as an object of sexualization, but typically regarded them as just the smelly, mostly unseen bottoms of the female being. Without being able to go crazy on her soles, I kind of figured that my real ticklish experience was mostly over. However, as soon as I placed my fingers on her feet, I realized it was every bit as sensuous as tickling her belly. Both feet jerked back as my fingertips introduced themselves, and as I continued tickling, they would react accordingly, even more astutely than her tummy had. She would twist, turn, yank and push them in all directions, and each toe would do it's own little dance in response to my fingers. This proved to be more invigorating than I ever thought it could be. Now I knew what she meant when Rebecca said they were her most sensitive spot.

I laid on my side and casually stroked her feet. Watching the subtle reactions to my fingers was absolutely mesmerizing. It got to the point that I would touch her feet just to watch them recoil, which I think drove her a bit crazy. She was giggling softly now, and every time I touched her I could feel it reverberate through her entire body and escape through her laughter. I had never known a woman's feet could be so enthralling! I would play with them for hours, if only I had the time.

I decided to once again dawn the paint brush and see how much havoc I could reek while still being gentle with her. I picked them up and softly began stroking her feet up and down. She immediately noticed - she didn't say anything, but I could tell by the way her entire body jerked as they touched her delicate feet. I painted her feet for what seemed like hours, but was really only a couple of minutes. Mary continued to giggle contently, softer now than she had been when the tickling was more intense. She had a permanent smile on her face, as she had had the entire session. I was certain now that she had to be enjoying this! I looked up, and both Tim and Rebecca had also adopted the paintbrushes. Tim was painting the immense canvas of her abdomen as I had earlier, while Rebecca was drawing circles around her armpits, and generally just dragging them around slowly everywhere there was exposed skin. Mary, at this point, seemed to be in a state of ecstasy. Her soft, heavenly laughter slipped past her lips without care. Something about it struck me as incredibly surreal. I think it was that, in no other situation, would you ever hear someone laughing like this; such a soft, melodic, reactionary laughter that I could only imagine would ever come from someone who was being tickled.

We kept it up for a while longer, and finally asked her if she was ready to be let up. Even though I had suspected that she was enjoying this, her answer still surprised me. "Hmmmm..." She pondered. "Maybe just a little longer, with the paint brushes." This is it! I thought. This is the moment I've waited for all evening! After all this, she isn't ready to let go. She likes it! She wants it!

"Ooooh," Rebecca retorted. "Is sissy having a little fun, all tied down and being tickled?" Mary blushed a bit and let out a small laugh.

"Maybe just a little bit of fun," Mary responded. I couldn't believe my ears. Mary practically just admitted to enjoying this treatment! I pressed the paint brushes back against her feet, as did Rebecca and Tim with their respected areas. I was simply dragging the brushes up and down, up and down, and she seemed to respond to this quite beautifully. Her soft laughter became more serene the more I heard it, I could listen to it for days on end. Her toes danced for me, and watching them became kind of a pass-time as I robotically wiggled the paintbrush around her feet. The area in between the tip of her toes and the rest of her foot seemed to be her sweet spot. I pulled her toes back with my fingers and ran the brush from left to right over the very top, where the ball of her foot met the bottoms of her toes. She seemed to react tot this over everything else being done to her, and I knew this because her laughter escalated just enough for me to notice that it was I causing it to do so.

Finally, Tim looked up at the clock and announced that it probably time for our session to end. Mary let out a sigh of relief, and then continued to lay there, smiling and panting away. The experience had left me overflowing with emotion - I had just tickled a cute girl, one who I had already adored immensely, to the point of reducing her to an exhausted, sweaty mess. We untied her and let her up, and replaced the ties and the cross to their original position. I got one last look at her tummy before she rolled her shirt back down to cover most of it.

"Well, that was.. interesting," she exclaimed, still catching her breath. She looked at me and smiled innocently. "But I have to imagine it was probably more fun for you." I didn't know what to say. I didn't expect her to acknowledge me at all, really. It wasn't directed at the group, she was looking directly at me and addressing me as if I had been the sole person inflicting the ticklish torture on her. I thought quickly, and said the first thing that came to mind that wasn't too creepy.

"I guess I'd be lying if I said it wasn't just a little bit of fun." She was still breathing deeply, but her smile persisted.

"You were going at me like a crazy person," she said. I began to blush a little. She was acknowledging a part of me that, thirty minutes ago, I didn't even know existed.

"Well, I hope I wasn't too rough with you," I responded.

"Not at all," she said. "I could definitely tell you were into it, though. More so than the others." Now, I felt really awkward. Did she know it turned me on? Could she have put the pieces together so easily and quickly? Again, I had to think quick.

"Yeah," I said. "It was definitely a new thing for me. But, it was also kind of exiting. I really am sorry if I went too crazy on you.." This time, she didn't respond, but simply smiled. It was a smile that said, "Everything is okay, and I had a really great time." The smile itself pierced the deepest parts of my soul, and made my longing for her much, much stronger. We decided it was probably about time to rejoin the group and adjourn our meeting.

"Well, that was certainly different than anything I had had in mind," Tim said. "I don't think it really had much to do with the Bible, though.. So, I'm thinking, if Pastor Mike or anyone else asks, we should just say we had a Bible study today. I know that's kind of lying, which is not the greatest thing to do in a church.. but I just don't think that confessing to tying up and tickle torturing a group member is going to go over so well." We all agreed, and started gathering our things to leave for home. Tim and Rebecca were talking, and Rebecca even seemed a little bit flirty. They headed out first, and Mary followed. I was the last one out, and I decided to act on one last chance to hopefully get a giggle out of Mary. I sneaked up behind her, and with both hands gently tickled her sides. Given the recent set of events, I couldn't think of a better ice breaker. She jumped and giggled.

"Oh my God!" She blurted out. "Don't do that!" I smiled and said,

"You shouldn't use God's name in vane, you know.." She giggled a little more.

"Oh no.. are you gonna punish me again?"

"You know.. I think I'll let it slide this time," I said. "I was wondering, though.. are you doing anything else tonight? If not, maybe we could go grab some ice cream, or something." She looked at me un-assuredly at first, as if I had surprised her. But then, she smiled and issued the three words that immediately became heaven to my ears.

"I'd like that." She was blushing a little, but I could tell that she was in a good mood tonight, and hopefully I had just made it better.

And so, on this Wednesday evening in the middle of summer, not only did I learn something new about myself, but I entered into a new stage of exploration as well as beginning what would hopefully be a beautiful, laughter filled relationship with a beautiful, ticklish friend of mine.

The end.

Last edited:
this story ... just amazingly gorgeous. absolutly fantastic.

good description, strong and long story.

perfect

That was a great story. Nice background and characters. I am a regular church goer and was not offended in the slightest and I hope others wont be as well.

Actually reminds me of a tickling incident I witnessed in church once. Might have to tell that story oneday.

Keep up the goodwork!

this story ... just amazingly gorgeous. absolutly fantastic.

good description, strong and long story.

perfect

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it.

That was a great story. Nice background and characters. I am a regular church goer and was not offended in the slightest and I hope others wont be as well.

Actually reminds me of a tickling incident I witnessed in church once. Might have to tell that story oneday.

Keep up the goodwork!

I'm glad to hear it. I was slightly worried about how this would play out, so I'm glad you liked it. And yes, that sounds like an interesting story and I would definitely be interested in reading about it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back