• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tale of Two Idiots

The_Kev

TMF Master
[This story is the “prologue” to a series I intend to do which will feature wrestling, hypno, bots, Eroticism, F/MM, FF/MM and forced M/M. This is just feeler to see if there’s an interest in this kind of story, if there is, I will finish this out. Let me know how you like it. More to come soon]

How could they be so stupid!

All week, Brian and Andy had been practicing for the “battle of the sexes” tickle wrestling tournament, and now of all times, the night before the match, the had decided to practice bondage techniques to restrain their opponents.

The speed with which they were able to tie the knots, and the knots themselves were all fine, the problem was, they had tied each other up too well and somehow they had both gotten themselves trapped!

A moment ago, Brian had uttered the phrase: “Umm, dude, how are we supposed to get out?” And the two of them groaned as they realized that they were both tied up in the ropes of their own individual sections of the ring that had yet to be assembled.

Their arms tied up above their heads and secured to the top ropes so that their wrists were touching the backs of their necks, and their legs spread and both ankles tied out and apart so that their toes were pointed up and their soles fully on display.

It was the most effective tickle torture pose that they had ever devised, and they had done it in record time, the only problem was, ‘they’ were the ones in it!

“Fuck! You know we designed this to be inescapable!” Brian said,

Andy responded “It is inescapable, we’ll have to call for help”

“No!” Brian exclaimed. “The girls might be in the building! We have to keep quiet!”

Andy thought about that a while, and while deciding weather or not it was worth the risk, he considered how unfortunate it was that they had decided to do a “dress rehearsal”, going barefoot and shirtless, with only their shorts to cover them.

“Well, what do you suggest? We just sit here tied up until we miss the match?”

Brian thought about this for a while, and was a second or two away from conceding the point, when suddenly, a figure entered the room.

They both kept quiet, terrified that it was their opponents, but it wasn’t long before they realized, it was their trainer. She appeared to be looking for equipment, and she gasped with a start when she saw them.

“Oh my god you guys scared the hell out of me! What the hell….” She registered their predicament, grinned, and giggled: “What the hell are you guys doing?”

The boys groaned in embarrassment

“We got our selves stuck okay, be a good sport and let us out”

Her grin widened, she approached them and skittered five fingers over each of their feet in little fits and starts and said

“You guys got your SELVES all tied up?”

The guys let out a torrent of Khehehehehehehehe , yehehehehs, stohohohohhop!

She beamed and continued her little torture session for a few seconds longer before giving them a break. She spent a second or two looking over their bodies. They were both pretty hot and seeing them like this was starting to get to her.

“So you guys are goanna miss the tournament?”

Andy piped up

“Not if you let us out!”

She scoffed: “you got your selves in there, you can get your selves out, I have to go, the girls are next door practicing. The walls are pretty thin so you guys had better keep it down, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind their opponents being tickle-weakened before the match!”

They groaned.

Just as the trainer was about to leave, she paused, went to the corner of the room and brought something back.

“I think you guys need some practice at holding back laughter, here ya go!”

With no time for either of them to protest, she placed a “nano box” on the floor next to them! They were designed to send tickling nanites to attack the closest victim. They were practically invisible! The idea being to incapacitate your opponent by making them feel as though an invisible foe is tickling them!

The guys both had the same thought!

*Shit! We’re completely helpless and the girls are right next door! Those things can get all of our worst spots at once and we can’t make a sound!*

“Please No!” Brian exclaimed

She giggled And replied “I wouldn’t yell if I were you, if the girls come in here you’l get a lot worse than what these bots can do! Better keep quiet!” she turned and headed for the door and giggled as the two of them started whispering at the top of their lungs!

“No, please, call them off, don’t just leave us like this”

“have fun” She replied, and closed the door behind her.

“Shit!” Andy exclaimed. “Dude, we’ve got to get out of this, those things can go on forever, we have no chance if we don’t – khehehe.. if we don’t get lose. It’s oly a matter of time until aHAHAHA! Oh shit! Brian we gotta – eheehehehehehhehe!

It was as if someone was running their fingers back and forth across his bare feet and then running them up to the balls of his feet, over his toes and back down to his heal over and over again!

AHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

Brian replied desperately “Andy! SHHH! I know it tickles but you have to keep quiet or the girls will hear! If they find us it’l be hehehehehee… It’s be wor – ohohohoahahahahahahaha!”

Realizing that he was tied way too tightly to even struggle, he started bouncing up and down as if that would help, it didn’t, at all!

His feet got the same treatment as Andy’s only his were way more ticklish! He cackled and begged (as if there were anyone to plead with), for a second or two before following his own advise and trying to stay quiet. Andy had already followed suit and the two of them sat there, tied up and helpless exclaiming a muffled “mmmhmhmhmhhmhmhmhmhmhm”
MMMMMMMMMMMhmhmhhmhmhmhmhmhm”!

It was pathetic.

Their only saving grace was that there was no one there to see their pathetic blubbering and moaning.

Until they realized…

There was!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back