• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tale of Two Idiots Part 2: "The Ordeal!"

The_Kev

TMF Master
A Tale of Two Idiots Part 2: "The Ordeal!"

There they were, getting their feet tortured by invisible hands, unable to defend them selves, and all because they had tied them SELVES up and got caught!

The two of them groaned out muffled laughs and giggles trying not to alert their opponents next door, letting out a torrent of:

"MMMMMMMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM!"

Brian's feet were his most ticklish spot, and as the little nanites did their work on them, it was the worst torture he had ever experienced! He just had to sit there blubbering silently (or as silently as he could) to him self while they had their way with his poor feet!

Andy was in slightly better shape, his feet weren't his worst spot, but he was still in hysterics, and was having just as hard a time keeping quiet as his partner.

there they sat; muffled giggles streaming out of them until, gradually, they made out the two figures standing just in the background watching them. It was little wonder they didn't notice them, they were both practically in tears.

"Look Becky! We get to practice on our own opponents before the match!"

Both boys let out a breath to groan in frustration, and the realization that they were about to be completely humiliated and tortured by their opponents, but all that came out was:

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHZ!

"Please what?" Becky responded "Oh, I know!" she strolled over to the nano box as her poor helpless opponents giggled and begged for mercy.

"This thing is only set to tickle your feet"

Rachael; her partner, finished her sentence:

"There are a LOT more settings than that!"

The reaction was instantaneous

"noplezthatscheeting-ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Cheating?" Rachael replied "We're all here to train for the match tomorrow. We get to work on our tickling skills and you guys can work on your endurance" She smirked.

Both guys growled through their teeth and through there laughter as the girls carried on with their annoying little giggles at their complete helplessness.

Becky approached Brian and listen as he groaned out in laughter, she was pretty sure he was trying to say "not my feet!", and even more sure when she traced a finger up and down both feet and he screamed like a girl!

She giggled and looked him up and down. she had always liked Brian, and looking at him now, arms tied helplessly behind his head, his slightly build chest and arms on display, and his legs tied apart, unable to hide the growing bulge in his pants; she was starting to get a little turned on her self.

She let out a satisfied little giggle caressed his bare chest and said:

"I mean, I can only assumed that you guys tied your selves up like this so you could be tickled and see how much you can take, it's not like anyone would be STUPID enough to get them selves tied up like this on accident!"

She gave his sides a quick tickle and turned her attention to the box

the girls both laughed, but the boys were only half paying attention, the nanites continued the relentless tickle torture on their feet, and they had no choice but to just sit there and laugh helplessly.

She picked up the box and turned a dial, maybe two, it was hard for the guys to tell, they had been tickled to tears.

"Hey Andy" Beck said, "Brian was begging not to be tickled on his feet so I know that's his worst spot, by the way Brian, you NEVER say "not my" anything, you give away your weaknesses. this is a good lesson for you."

She turned a dial and all of a sudden, in addition to the torment being dished out on his bare soles, it felt like somebody was raking little brushes across the bottom of his toes!

He wanted so badly to thrash and scream in laughter, but he was tied too tight and the extra torture sent him into silent laughter! he was able only to bellow out an occasional:

gasp nopleeeaaaaaAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA IGIVAHAHAHAHAHA!

Becky just rolled her eyes, there's no giving up, this isn't a match, I'm just gonna torture yo..... errr uh, "train" with you.

He started babbling incoherently through his blubbering and belly laughs. something about "please i'll do anything! It's torture!" But he couldn't quite get a word out. she just shrugged and turned her attention to Andy.

"So andy, what's your worst spot?"

So far andy had been giggling like a girl from what the nanites were dishing out on his feet, but now he realized that he was about to be in the same position as Brian! He whined:

NOhohohohohohohohoho!

"okay" she said "Then i'll just set this to tickle every spot on your sexy little body." She flipped a switch, and Andy started to feel as though his stomach, ribs, and behind his knees were being lightly tickled, he knew it was just a matter of time until it got worse, and until the nanites got the rest of his spots!

Becky continued: "I'm bound to find it eventual....."

He cut her off

"My armpits! It's my armpits! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

She smiled, turn the dial, and the nanites went to town on his armpits!

It was so amazing to see a grown, semi-muscular man squeal and fall into silent laughter. she could tell that he was trying desperately to pull his arms down, but it was no use. He started blubbering and begging just like Brian and before long they were both reduced to babbling incoherently, tears streaming down their faces, begging for mercy!

The girls moved the two sections of the ring that they were tied to together so that they were facing each other on the diagonal.

"Okay guys, have a good endurance training session, we'll come back tomorrow morning and let you go so you can be ready for the match"

As the girls started toward the door, the boys shouted after them, something to the effect of "Not my worst spot! Not all night! please! I can't take it!" But again, they just couldn't seem to get a word out.

Instead they just sounded like whinny babies as the girls, completely ignoring their please for mercy, closed the door and left them there, facing each other so that each one was forced to watch their partner's misery.

Until the morning of the match.

(to be continued)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back