• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMAZING strip club tickle!!!

Jerseyguy

Good afternoon all, I have been meaning to put this story on here for a while...............I was traveling on business in Tennessee earlier this year and as usual when I travel I hope to get in a tickle. Anyway I was there for a week and the chances were seeming slim until a couple coworkers suggested we go to a strip club.

After about an hour of trying to find the best one we finally hop in a cab and we are taken to "the best one in town" For any one who has been to a strip club, its always tickler's dream, lots of bare places to tickle everywhere! Once we were settled in, a buddy of ours, who was from Tennessee shows up, and within a minute, he whispers to a 5'1" petite brunette to go over to me and offer a lap dance. She was FREAKING adorable, but the problem was she had knee high boots and since I like tickling feet I was hesisitant about taking her up on her offer. After a short back and forth i agree.

Once in the VIP area, I simply ask if she would mind removing her boots, and she said "Sure no problem :) Are you a feet freak or something" I didnt respond and basked at the sight of her size 6 feet. As soon as she got on my lap I wasted NO TIME tickling her feet!! They were sweaty but i sooooooooooooo didnt care, and she was ticklish!!!!!!!!!! I did not let up and it effected the actual lap dance but she did not seem to mind at all. Sensing she was confortable I decided I wanted more. She turned her back to me likely to take a break from the foot tickles, and then I started tickling her arm pits and they were even more ticklish. I then covered her mouth and began a tickle barrage and the sweet sounds of her mmppphhing in my hand drove me nuts, I took my hand off her mouth every min or so just to make sure she was still into it and she sure was!! We spent the next two songs switching between foot tickling and upper body tickling. Folks this was truly an EPIC experience.

Good afternoon all, I have been meaning to put this story on here for a while...............I was traveling on business in Tennessee earlier this year and as usual when I travel I hope to get in a tickle. Anyway I was there for a week and the chances were seeming slim until a couple coworkers suggested we go to a strip club.

After about an hour of trying to find the best one we finally hop in a cab and we are taken to "the best one in town" For any one who has been to a strip club, its always tickler's dream, lots of bare places to tickle everywhere! Once we were settled in, a buddy of ours, who was from Tennessee shows up, and within a minute, he whispers to a 5'1" petite brunette to go over to me and offer a lap dance. She was FREAKING adorable, but the problem was she had knee high boots and since I like tickling feet I was hesisitant about taking her up on her offer. After a short back and forth i agree.

Once in the VIP area, I simply ask if she would mind removing her boots, and she said "Sure no problem :) Are you a feet freak or something" I didnt respond and basked at the sight of her size 6 feet. As soon as she got on my lap I wasted NO TIME tickling her feet!! They were sweaty but i sooooooooooooo didnt care, and she was ticklish!!!!!!!!!! I did not let up and it effected the actual lap dance but she did not seem to mind at all. Sensing she was confortable I decided I wanted more. She turned her back to me likely to take a break from the foot tickles, and then I started tickling her arm pits and they were even more ticklish. I then covered her mouth and began a tickle barrage and the sweet sounds of her mmppphhing in my hand drove me nuts, I took my hand off her mouth every min or so just to make sure she was still into it and she sure was!! We spent the next two songs switching between foot tickling and upper body tickling. Folks this was truly an EPIC experience.

Dude did you get any photos of this petite lady that you can post ? Id love to see what she looks like. Since almost everyone has a picture phone that can be done.

So when you got back to work you immediately volunteered for future business trips, yes?

Thanks for sharing, and congrats on the success.

Dude did you get any photos of this petite lady that you can post ? Id love to see what she looks like. Since almost everyone has a picture phone that can be done.

Strip clubs tend to take a VERY dim view of any attempt to snap photos with a camera phone, so it might not be as straightforward as you'd think.

I will go on a business trip whenever they want me to! And yes it was so much fun!!!!

It was truly a landmark experience or this tickler ;) It was 60 bucks for 3+ songs and I tipped her 20 for letting me tickle her silly and cover her mouth repeatedly. I am glad you guys liked the story

Good for you. Even better that she did not mind and actually sounded that she was ok with it, very nice!

She really did seem to enjoy it! She had great looking size 6 feet! :) was surprised she didn't mind me covering her mouth that was an added bonus

I think its like anything else.............I am not sure if strip clubs "allow" tickling, but if you have a good rapport with the stripper and you seem to get a positive vibe its worth trying. Try to sneak in a tickle and see if she responds---I am sure she will let you know if its not welcomed.

lol know anyplaces in NJ where you have done this?? :D

I did this at Scores in NYC with two strippers and also Delilah's Den in Sayerville. They were not as epic but were fun for sure!

Thanks! It was really quite fun. The majority of my tickles over the years have been with friends, coworkers, neighbors and dates and as you can guess in those scenarios I have to settle for quick tickles so it was really nice to be able to go bananas and tickle someone like crazy!!!:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back