• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tale of Two Idiots: Part 3 "The Match!" (Explicit Sex)

The_Kev

TMF Master
All night the nannites worked on Brian's feet and Andy's armpits. the two of them sat tied up, facing each other with no choice but to sit there and watch their partners misery while enduring their own!

for the first few hours they simply cackled, tears streaming down their faces. they begged and groaned for mercy, as if there were anyone to plead with. to an onlooker it would have appeared as though they were begging each other. It was pathetic.

This continued until finally Brian (mercifully) passed out. His feet were his worst spot and the nanites had focused on them the whole time.

Andy wasn't far behind, and eventually he too lapsed into unconsciousness, but even that couldn't stop the torture. the two of them giggled and begged in their sleep, which was even more of a sorry sight than before.

At some point, they both felt a pair of hands poking them, and they woke up, still giggling.

"Hey...." (the girls said) "wake up!"

All they got in response was a babbling mix of pleas:

"Please no morehahahahaha! makitstahahahahp! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

The girls smiled "awwwwww, poor guys, I can't imagined being tickled for eight solid hours! Here, you deserve a break"

She turned a few dials, and for the first time in forever, the tickling stopped. the girls took turns - SLOWLY - untying the guys, stopping of course, every now and again to tickle them. A stomach here, a side there, etc. Eventually, both boys collapsed to the ground, aftershock giggles poring out of them. They were completely exhausted.

"Okay, time to get ready, the match is in less than an hour and you guys want to be prepared"

Andy groaned

"Nohohoho, we got tickled all night on our worst spots, you can't make us fight a match!"

she grinned "I'm not making you, the commissioner is and she booked this match solid, she'd lose a ton of money if it didn't take place, not to mention, be really pissed!"

The guys growled in unison.

"so, see you guys in the ring, have fun getting ready!"

they couldn't believe it! Both of them could hardly move! But she was right, Amy, the commissioner, was a the tickle fighting champion four times in a row, and was ruthless when it came to making money, she would never let backing out of this match go unpunished!

They had no choice.

They both needed this hour to rest if they had any chance. Brian remained in a fetal position trying to get back some energy and strength, but after a few minutes he noticed that Andy was gone.

Where the hell did he go?....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walk to the ring as the ref announced the contenders was almost too much for both of them, and they were moth livid over how unfair this was. They practically "limped" up to the ring, drawing a confused "boo" from the audience. This was all the more humiliating given the hard rock sound track accompanying them and the high energy montage of the duo playing on the jumbotron!

the girls on the other hand bounced up there like they had just gotten back from a vacation. They high fived each other and the audience as their music played. Then suddenly, the guys noticed the jumbotron and the audiences laughter. the two of them stood there stunned! The girls had recorded the entire odeal last night! and now the sellout crowed watched as the two of them bounced up and down laughing and giggling and begging hysterically. they roared in laughter as the two of them passed out and continued to softly giggle and groan and beg!

The guys had never been so humiliated in all their lives.

When the formalities and showboating was over, the moment arrived. The bell was rung and they went about their 2 on 2 match. 4 people in the ring, both partners must submit for the match to end. (the way things were, that wouldn't take long).

The boys stumbled around, obviously trying their best, but undeniably wobbly, they looked fairly hilarious, like a boxer who took a big punch and staggers around, still trying to fight.

The girls just giggled and messed with them, scrunching their fingers toward them and saying "goochy goochy goo" trying to make them flinch, and they did, every time.

Andy shot back at them "Even if you guys win, you know you cheated; you left us there all night to be tortured on our worst spots, this isn't a fair fight and you know it"

Rachael responded "You two idiots got your selves tied up in practice! I don't even want to hear it, you deserve what you get!"

With that, she lunged at Andy to topple him to the ground. It wouldn't be a hard task, he had spent the last eight house having his armpits tickled, no way he could brace well enough when she speared him.

So why wasn't she spearing him?

Confused, she tried to simply take a step forward but couldn't.

What the hell was going on? she found her self completely paralyzed!

"Becky" she said "Get Andy quick, I don't know what he's doi..."

She cut her partner off -

"I can't do anything, I don't know what's going on!"

Andy just smirked and watched as Rachael tried in vein to move an inch. It was no use, she was frozen solid!

Brian was as stunned as the girls

"ummm, what the hell bro?"

Andy's grin widened.

"You girls aren't the only ones who can use nanites to cheat. Oh, I didn't set them to tickle you, just to hold you in place so we can put you in whatever position we want, I rigged it to a neural transmitter so we can even pose you if we want"

What followed was music to their ears. The girls, completely frozen in place were reduced to whining out a pathetic "nooooooo!"

Both guys smiled.

"So Mister Brian, would you like to get this match started?"

Brian beamed

"After you Mister Andy!"

Andy danced around ridiculously in front of Rachael before tackling her to the ground. He rolled her over onto her back and interlocked his legs with hers creating a "figure 4" leg lock, giving him perfect access to her bare feet.

With a thought, he deactivated the nanites controlling her upper torso so that she could at least thrash around a little, and she did!

As soon as she realized she could, she jolted up like she was doing a situp, looked Andy right in the eyes and begged!

"No! - Andy! - don't! Please - i'm sorry for last ni IIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Andy relentlessly scribbled up and down her sexy little feet as she writhed in ticklish agony! she tried a few times to cover her feet up with her hands, but the transmitter prevented her from reaching that far. After a few tries, and about half a minute of merciless torture on her helpless feet, she laid back, crossed her arms over her face and bellowed in laughter. There was nothing she could do but lay there and take it.

Meanwhile, Brian approached Becky who was already reduced to begging and pleading as he walked up to her.

"No Brian please, I'm sorry, i'll do anything, just please don't make me...."

He tackled her to the ground as well, rolled her on her stomach, sat on her back and lifter her head up by her chin, making a "camel clutch". She groaned a bit, it wasn't that painful, but it was compromising.

"Andy" said Brian "What's Becky's worst spot"

Becky preemptively begged "No! No No!" She tried to twist out of the hold before remembering that she was paralyzed

"I don't know" Andy responded (shouting over the cackling of Rachael as he continued his assault on her feet)

"Hey Rachael, where's Becky's worst spot?"

Becky cried out "No! Rachel please don't tell him!"

"AHAHAHAHAA NOIWONTTELL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Okay" Andy replied "then I hope you like double torture!"

With a thought, he activated the nanites so that they took over tickling her feet, and then he did the unthinkable! He started pinching and wiggling all of her toes one by one.

People had been doing this to her since she was a kid, it drove her NUTS and he knew it! As soon as he got to her little toes she exploded with a babbling mess of:

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAI ILLDOANYTHAHAHAHAHAH PLLEZNOAHAHAHAHAHA

Becky tried to plead over her tortured laughter "Rachael I know it tickles but please, don't tell hi my worst spot!"

Just them Rachael felt her little toe go into her tormentor's mouth, and she cracked

"HER STOMACH!A AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'SHERSTOMAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Andy decided to be nice and focus on a different spot now that she cooperated

"Good girl" he said mockingly, and shifted behind her so that his chest was touching her back. He reached under her arms and pulled them back behind her head, getting her in a "full nelson". He had to at least make it "look" like he was holding her in place so he transitioned to a half nelson, using one arm to hold both of hers up, and started poking the little spot where her breasts met her ribs!

She started giggling shamelessly!

"You ratted out your friend so I'll be nice and give your feet a break" He ran a finger up and down from her side to just under her armpit, then, just to be mean he tweaked her nipple.

"OOOOOOOH!" She groaned

Andy smiled

"hehe, i'll save those for later, right now I think I deserve a little payback, you got y armpits pretty good last night, maybe that means...."

He scooted her over to the corner and tied her up EXACTLY how he was the night before!

"Still not exactly right" he said, and with that he removed her shirt and bra despite her moans of protest.

"There, that's exactly how I was" He said with a smirk and began skittering his fingers all over her armpits.

She ROARED on laughter and started begging almost instantly

Meanwhile, Brian had a smirk of his own, he dragged Becky over to the other corner and tied her up the same way.

she pleaded the whole time:

"Brian, please! I'll suck your dick, I'll let you fuck me, don't go for my belly!

"Okay" he said, and stood so that his manhood was right in her face.

She was stunned and stammered out "Wuh.... What?"

"Suck my dick" he replied

she didn't expect him to actually agree! she though about her friends in the crowd who were all told that they would see two girls destroy two guys by TICKLING them, and suddenly couldn't bare the thought of having to service one of them in order to keep from being tickled her self!

Brian grabbed his manhood and pointed it at her

"Get too it!"

She FUMED at this, but remembered her predicament

"I... just, please I'll..."

He started to put his dick pack in his pants, and she knew that her stomach was about to get it!

"Okay okay I'll suck your dick!

He grinned. He took out his dick and approached her.

with a sigh, she held her mouth open and though he would put it right in, but instead he humiliated her even more by lightly slapping her cheeks with it. she had no choice but to hold her mouth open while he cockslapped her in front of all her friends, many of whom were now heckling her for letting a man do that!

she would never admit this to any of them, but being tied up and helpless like this while this brute slapped his big cock on her cheeks was one of the hottest things that had ever happened to her, and she was starting to realize, she would end up needing relief as well!

After another few taps on her face she made a "MMMMMMMH!" sound as he shoved his dick in her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her head up and down, he was practically riding her face!

Every interval ended with a "mmmmh! mmmh! mmmh! mmmh!"

"look at me the whole time" He said, and she instantly opened her big blue eyes. They peered submissively and obediently into his, her breathing getting more and more heavy, and her moans louder and louder. he knew she was loving this and that drove her nuts!

He sighed out a satisfied groan as he looked her right in the eyes "I'm goanna cum and you're goanna keep sucking me off, understand?"

With his dick still in her mouth she nodded submissively and let out a cute little "mmm hmm".

"Good girl! This is for letting me sit there all night getting my feet tickled!"

With a surprised "MMMH!" and a muffled series of gulps he shot a giant load in her mouth! He forced his dick in and out of her mouth for a moment or two longer, and when he pulled out of her, she let out a "uuuunh!" and she was clearly panting, partly from the physical ordeal and partly because she was completely turned on by it!

He kneeled down, his pretty little tickle victim tied to the corner ropes, arms over her head, and legs spread apart. He brushed a hand through her auburn hair and looked her right in the eyes as he softly said:

"That was amazing, thank you"

She loved him playing with her hair, and in a moment, she forgot her self; she closed her eyes and replied "Oooh yeah baby, I'm glad you liked it, oh you're so fuckin ho-
eeheehehhhehehehehe whah! nohohohohoh! hehehe!

She giggled as he used his tong to move her belly button ring back and forth!

"Keeehehehehehehehe no, brian dohhohohohohohohont! aaahahehehehehehehee"

She hated giggling! she sounded like a little girl!

"I suhuhucked your dihihihick!"

he stopped

"And do you regret it?"

She looked at him, the affection was still there.

"No" she admitted softly

"Well there you go" he went right back to teasing her belly button

"KKKHEHEHEHEHE you promihihihiihihihisssed!"

"I didn't promise anything, you said you'd suck my dick, you didn't say I couldn't tickle you"

she looked at him with a little bit of a smirk.

"Oh that's low!"

He grinned. "Like leaving us there to be tickled all night was low"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She blurted out long belly laughs as he practically "massaged" her stomach, an then the final nail in the coffin, he wiggled a finger in her belly button, and she was gone!

He knew she was trying to beg, but she had fallen into silent laughter. After a long silence, she took a deep breath and blurted out:

"ISUMMIHIHIEHAHAHAHAHAT!"

He continued

"You submit? okay, now we'll just wait for your partner, sorry hon, I have to keep tickling you to make sure you still submit when she does"

"NONONONONAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA! Rachael! AHAHHAHAHAHA sayyousubmit! AHAHAHAHAH PLEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHZ!"

Brian looked back and saw what delightful torture his partner was inflicting on Rachael, while he was getting "serviced" by becky, Andy had gone back to Rachael's feet and from the looks of it, he had used the nanites for assistance", She was KNOCKED OUT, still tied to the ropes. Andy wasn't expending much effort so he knew that the nanites were doing most of the work. And from what he could tell, they were tickle torturing her pits, ribs, nipples, sides, behind her knees, and her feet all at the same time! She hung there unconscious letting out these humiliating little moans in her sleep

"ooh hoo hoo hoo hoo"

She actually looked pretty adorable.

"Sorry hon" Brian said "Looks like your partner got knocked out. You both have to submit for the match to end."

at this pont, brian turned on the nanites and let them do their work on Becky the same as they were doing to Rachael!

She instaltly began babbling incoherently and begging for mercy.

'I'm really sorry hon, but you know you deserve a little payback for what you did to us. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're both awake at the same time and can both submit.

"When she felt the little hands kneeding and skitterin on her pits, ribs, stomach, boobs, sides, behind her knees, and all over her feet she completely lost it and started pleading with him like he had never heard before. He actually felt sorry for her! she promised to let him do whatever he wanted to her, fuck her where and how ever he wanted for as long as he wanted if he would show mercy!

"Sorry babe" he said "You need to learn a lesson for what you put us through."

At this point, Andy was already exiting the ring, leaving a knocked out, tied up and naked Rachael to her ticklish fate.

the announcer sounded confused:

"It seems that the male tag team is leaving the ring, I guess the girls are having aftershock giggles, we just need to wait until both of them call out their submission"

The audience laughed as Becky's loan voice cried out "I submit! I submit! I give! i'll do anything! Please!"

Brian turned to leave, but just before he did, he turned a knob on the nano box with a thought, went back to Becky and kissed her on the forehead.

"You know I love ya, enjoy your little break before the tickling starts again."

He tickled her for a second or two on her armpits before finally exiting.

She was totally confused as to what he meant until finally she realized that she wasn't being tickled anymore, but instead, it felt like strong hands were caressing her helpless naked body.

They caressed her breasts and at the same time she felt them firmly but gently running over her stomach down to her sides and squeezing her ass. And finally, they started rubbing her nipples

"oooooooooh fuck! oh yeah!"

the crowd started laughing at her as she began to gyrate and bounce up and down wanting some attention on her wet pussy, then she got it!

It felt like someone was fingering her while at the same time running their hands over her body and rubbing and lightly pinching her nipples!

she GROANED in pleasure as the fingering picked up, and as soon as it began to feel like someone was pulling her hair and kissing her neck she started moaning!

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah! ooooooooh fuck! Oh Brian!"

the crowed roared at this but she didn't care, she was GONE!

As soon as the sensations made contact with her clit she groaned out again. she imagined it was Brian going down on her.

"ooooohimgoannacum!" "oooh fuck! OOOH FUCK! "OOOH BRIAN!" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

The crowd continued to laugh at her pathetic display, She came for a solid half minute and was left suspended from the ring corner, sweating and bucking from her orgasm, her hair was a mess, which made her look even hotter, and a few of the guys in the crowd had to "excuse them selves"

For a minute or two she fealt nothing but the after glow, she let out a satisfied "mmmmmm" and whispered "thank's Brian"

the tickling returned, starting from her feet and working up to her pits until all of her spots were being tortured once again!

She wailed in laughter, but half of her smile was from knowing that she deserved it, and from her realization that deep down, she liked being dominated by Brian. She sat there and accepted her ticklish fate, letting the nanites do there work.

And there sat the two of them, exactly like they had left their male opponants, tied up, helpless, with no choice but to endure the tickle torture for however long it took for both of them to be awake at the same time and submit.

Becky watched as her sleeping partner giggled and begged in her unconsciousness, she spent a while begging her to wake up and submit, but it was no use, and eventually, Becky fell into merciful sleep, dreaming that ten hands were tackling her in all her worst spots while she begged and pleaded helplessly.

Until finally, the match ended.

(To be continued!)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back