• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by Simone at the Dominion F/M

jluvsfeet

Well, its that time. I have lurked on this forum since...well lets just say puberty and leave it at that. It is finally time to contribute something. Im going through a transitional period in my life and made the snap decision to pay for a tickling session at the dominion. I have had some nice tickling experiences in relationships but wanted to see what it was like with a real pro.

I booked an hour with Simone at the Dominion on the strength of a review written on these forums at least 5 or 6 years ago combined with her page on their site that explicitly states tickling as one of her specialties. It seems that a lot of women there offer tickling but it is hard to discern if they truly enjoy it or are just trying to cast a wide net.

I was, frankly, quite terrified walking up to my first "pay for play" experience but the location is very discreet and the staff professional. Simone was right on time and we had a nice chat for a few minutes to discuss what I wanted. I largely deferred to her, stating only that I wanted to be tickled and that the idea of it being torturous was a turn on. She was very pleasant and charming (and had a terrific rack) and we got down to business.

Once in the dungeon, she crafted a role play scenario where she was my boss and was reprimanding me for poor performance. She went into some detail at my failures at work and explained that the laws are explicit in this and the labor board required that I be punished. I was pretty darn excited by this point, the role play and consultation had built up the anticipation and I was raring to go! She had me undress and locked my ankles into the stocks a little more than shoulder width apart. She then cuffed my hands over my head with a little bit of room to struggle but, although comfortable, I wasn't going anywhere...
She started lightly dragging her fingernails over my upper body, very ticklish but I could take it with only a little squirming and a sh*t eating grin on my face. She teased me verbally the whole time, keeping up our silly role play about my work performance being a disgrace and this being my punishment. Her fingernails were amazing, tickling so lightly all over my body, keeping me guessing the whole time as she explored my ticklish spots. She pretty quickly discovered my underarms are crazy ticklish and picked up speed with her nails. She tickled all up and down my arms and upper ribs, teasing me and keeping me in hysterics. When she moved to my feet, I thought someone was going to have to come in and ask me to keep it down. Her sharp nails dragging up and down my soles, tickling in and around my toes and even darting onto the tops of my feet kept me off balance and laughing my head off. The worst/best, though was when she decided I would be more ticklish tied face down and she sat on my back. Light tickles on my legs and butt turned into 10 fingernails flying over my backside (which I didnt know was ticklish) and I almost broke out of the stocks!

Simone did a great job of alternating between light, sexy tickles and really punishing me with fast and hard tickling, even pinning me down with her body and getting my underarms for what felt like forever when I was being sassy with her. She kept up the fun role play the whole time and is very nice to look at too.
All in all, it was a great experience, one I highly recommend. I will be saving my money so I can go back and tickle Simone's feet until she begs for mercy!

Even at my advanced age, I've been considering contacting our local dungeon. Congratulations on taking the plunge . . . I'll bet you've inspired more than just me.

I'm very glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at The Dominion. I will be back there again on my upcoming trip to L.A. :D

Fantastic, congratulations and she sounds terrific, thanks for sharing. I was surprised to read about a pro domme being a switch, but sure enough when you look at the site there it is. And tickling ranked at the top of her interests. With eros tickling a specialty. The only way it could be better is if it were free. Great find.

I've been wanting to have a session with her for a long time. Maybe I'll get around to it this summer. She's awesome. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back