• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrapped Up FM/F

xyzaffair

She looked up at us with pleading green eyes, that were filled with horror as I placed a blindfold over her eyes. She tried to beg but we had taped her mouth shut long ago, her movement was restricted to nothing more then a pull here or there. Her arms were held high above her head, wrapped in a full roll of saran wrap her arms and hands were secured tightly to the wood table she was on. Her naked chest heaved up and down in fear and uncertainty. Her legs were secured as tightly as her arms, her soles were completely vulnerable as we tied her big toes together and pulled them back securing them to the table. Her lower body was wrapped tight from her ankles to her hips, with a vibrating present secured to her naked mound.

My partner Stacy and I looked over the tiny naked blonde girl, who we held so helpless. The girl has no idea why she is here, nor will she ever, but for tonight she was ours for the taking. Stacy placed her blue fingernails on the tips of her toes, I allowed my fingers to graze over her nipples, making the girl shift and grunt in her bondage. It didn't matter though as she was about to find out her body was completely ours.

Stacy brought both sets of nails down her soles, sending a muffled scream from the girls mouth. We looked at each other and we knew we chose well that night. We decided to start with her upper body, Stacy's long nails were a perfect weapon. She put them to use in the young girls underarms, dragging them gently up and down in unison on both sides. Her body tensed and struggled, like jolts of electricity were being passed through. She was fighting hard, but the laughter would soon come. I picked up two stiff blue feathers, and using the tips I began to circle her areolas.

Her shoulders were shaking with strain as she tried to pull them down to protect her self but she could not. My feathers and Stays nails were free to move about her body as we wished, soon this reality began to set in as we heard a muffled cry come from her mouth and tears from under her blindfold. It was time to change tactics, we wanted laughter. Stacy suddenly switched from dragging her nails to digging her fingers into the girls hallows. Muffled cries turned instantly into screaming laughter from behind the girls gag. Her body jerked harder and harder, but still could not break through her bonds. I continued to play with her nipples, when I switched to my fingers, I felt them swell and become stiff against my touch.

I don't remember how long we tickled her underarms for, but when we stopped the girl was struggling to take in as much air as she could. Fearful she may pass out and we lose our entertainment I removed her tape gag allowing her to take in air from her mouth. After a few minutes she began to beg and plead for her release, Stacy and I knew it was time again to strike.

This time I was to be the aggressor, and I began to walk my fingers down her protruding rib cage counting them aloud. Without the gag she began to beg through tiny giggles "please hehe let me go, I dont ahhhhhaha know who you are but I am too ticklishhahahah" I helped punctuate the end of her sentence by squeezing her waist and sending her into a fit of laughter. I explored her entire midsection, her belly was tight, fit and sensitive. As I was allowing my nails to explore her stomach Stacy began to drip baby oil on the girl's tiny breasts. Using her nails she tickled the undersides of the soft tissue. She tried to shake Stacy's fingers off but she began to laugh hysterically again when she began to tickle her now oiled nipples. Stacy began to mock the girl "I could tickle these tiny ticklish little things forever." The mocking seemed to increase her sensitivity, however she was lost in silent laughter when I leaned over and began to dart my tongue in and out of her delicious belly button.

We again gave the tiny blonde a rest, her breaths more labored then the time before, sporadic laughter still escaped her lips long after the tickling had stopped. Now hysterically crying she began to beg again "please stop!!! my whole body is extremely ticklish, I can't stand it" Stacy responded in a menacing voice that even frightened me a little bit "that's the point sweetheart." The girl just began to cry, harder then before now seeming to accept her situation as our tickle toy.

I do not know if our captive had realized the surprise I had left between her legs, because her reaction when I turned it on was unlike any I had seen before. I hit the switch on the remote and the vibrations came alive instantly. Set at its highest speed, the bound girl could not have been prepared. Her toes first flexed back spreading out, and then quickly curled up trying to grip onto anything. Her mouth opened wider then I though possible with only forced grunts escaping. What happened next took Stacy and I back, the girl began to laugh hysterically. She screamed "Turnn it OFFFhahahaha, I'm too ticklish therehahahah." I put my hand over her vibrating womanhood and said "not until you come for us."

It wasn't long before the pleasure began to overtake her, her laughter subsided she was a quiet one. She would turn her head and gasp in pleasure as the waves hit her, but we could tell she was fighting. Stacy grabbed the girls left foot, she replied "not my feohhhhhet they are too tickohhhhhh." She was cut off as Stacy began to suck on the girls toes. I could see this was pushing her over the edge, I grabbed her right foot and began running my tongue along the base of her tiny toes, caressing the top part of her soles and the bottom part of her toes. We could hear tiny whispers from the girls mouth in between moans "no, oh my god no, not like this." I took her smallest toe fully in my mouth and began to devour it pushing her over. No sound came out of her mouth, her breathing was stopped for now, her head raised as high as her neck would allow, her toes flexed and curled in my mouth. I can guarantee this was the most intense orgasm of her life.

We allowed the vibrator to purr for a little bit longer on her sensitive pussy, throwing the girl into fits. After a few more minutes I turned off the toy, her body coming to rest. She was no longer crying, or pleading, her eyes just stared into emptiness accepting her role as toy. I stood back and watched as Stacy wasted no time. Her blue nails met the girls milky soles immediately producing laughter. Stacy first used her long nails to move slowly and uniformly down the girls tiny soles, completely vulnerable and bound there was nothing she could do to protect her feet.

Stacy was wicked, she was in the zone now not to be interrupted by anything. She focused on one size 6 foot at a time now scrambling her blue nails wildly all over the girls soles. Her green eyes were wide with terror, her body filled with ticklish agony and her lungs burning with laughter. Her tiny toes were easy targets for Stacy's nimble fingers, making sure to tickle the undersides and in between each tiny digit. The girl's frenzied laughter was music to my ears.

Not wanting to interfere to much I carefully and slowly began to drip oil all over her bare soles, the oil dripped fron the top of her soles Stacy used the pads of her fingers to spread it out. Soon her soles were glistening and softer then even before. Moving her fingers between the girls now oiled toes, Stacy sent the girl into silent laughter. Every few seconds she would shoot her nails down the girls soles forcing out audible laughter, only to return to her most sensative toes causing silence once again.

Knowing from experience that it was time, I turned the vibrator on again. I did not think it possible but the girls mouth opened wider and her laughter grew louder. I walked up to her upperbody and again started playing with her nipples, taking her left into my mouth and using my free hands to torture her right breast and underarms. She was alternating constantly now between laughter and moans, every time the pleasure would cause her to take in a deep breath the laughter would force it out. Soon no matter our efforts the laughter gave way to pleasure, her breathing became heavier, and she finally took in the deep breath which fueled her orgasm.

Stacy and I continued tickling her young body through out and after her orgasm. It did not take long for the girl to finally passed out. I began to cut her loose, picking the limp body up and starting to walk out of the room, when Stacy stopped me. "What are you doing, put that girl back, and tie her ass up this time. I can't pass up a butt that nice." With glee i placed the girl back down on the table, face down, tying her hands high above her head, again securing her ankles now with her perfect soles facing up. I finished just in time, as she started to regain consiousness, Stacy already had the blue feather running up and down her crack.

Wow... imagine if that was a real story and it said click below to buy the video. Just a tbought, love the story great details

Looking for a story where a person worships a girls socked feet while she is asleep in bed only to send a not to do it again much to his embarrassment.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back