• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Introducing a close friend to the wonders of tickling

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
For some background - my best friend Jason and I have been very close since we were 15. A few years ago he was in an accident [hit his head off pavement] that damaged some of his nerves, nothing too life-changing but at times, he loses sensitivity. He has trouble feeling things, and smelling things. He knows about Zac and I with our tickling fetish, and he finds it interesting even though tickling isn't sexual for him. When I tickle him, he says it's like touch therapy for him.

A lot of times when the three of us hang out, I tickle Jason whenever I get the chance, because he's very ticklish and has a great body for it! He's tall and thin with curly dark hair. [He's also gay - which is why the sessions are never sexual]. But anyways - Jason knows that I tie up and tickle-torture people as often as I can, and he's curious about why I love it so much. So yesterday when the 3 of us got really stoned, I told him to lie down with his hands above his head. He was wearing a blue button-up shirt that exposed his stomach a bit when his arms were up. I lightly started tickling his side, and he tried moving his arms down, but I kept telling him "Just keep them up, you'll be fine". I tickled a little faster, around his stomach, sneaking my hand up his shirt a bit to tickle his ribs. He was laughing but managed to keep his arms up, until I started using both hands. I sat up so I could reach his entire upperbody and I tickled every inch that I could, lightly, but enough to make him laugh the entire time. As I was tickling, he was asking me questions about how people handle the bondage, what kind of tools we use, etc. I tickled him for a good 20 minutes or so before we had to head out.

As we were heading up the stairs to leave, he said "I can see why people would pay for that!" I love how much he lets me do it and how open he is to the idea. Some day soon I hope to have him tied up, since he's curious and enjoys the tickling. :D

That's such an awesome thing to do for a friend. Very kind of you to share it with us! :)

I love hearing about your exploits. You're the couple I wish lived next door.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back