• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

today at Brookstone

saratk

TMF Master
So, one of my biggest fantasies is to talk to a worker at a store that sells foot massagers and have them tickle themselves with it demonstrating it...probably goes back to my days of watching QVC and wondering if the hosts were ticklish...I've spent a lot of time calling various brookstones and having conversations about the foot massagers to find out if the employees found them ticklish, and today was the best one..almost a perfect scenerio

I called and asked about the foot massagers and said I was getting a gift for my sister, the young lady explained them to me and I said "Have you tried any of the handheld massagers on your foot? Do you think they would be good?" (knowing full well they just vibrate, and would probably tickle.

She says "No I haven't, but that would be interesting to try." I ask if she had one nearby and if she could try one out on her foot to see how it feels". She said sure, which I wasn't excpecting. She sits down and tries the mini handheld massager, she says she's taking off her shoe, and she says with a small chuckle "This one tickles."

I ask if she thinks it would tickle more if someone else were controling it, and without me asking, she pulls over another employee and has them try it out on her...sadly she said that didn't tickle (the employee must not have been agressive enough) but said that when she tried it on herself it tickled a lot because the vibration was so fast and it almost made her giggle.

I wish I lived closer to the store so I could match a name to a voice...It was pretty sweet. She was so willing to help, I feel like if I met her in person, I could maybe get a way with more. :)

Similar could be done with nail salons, call and ask if pedicures tickle.

problem with Nail salon, is they are a little more direct and to the point. I tried them and they are more like "Yea, people laugh. when do you want to come in?" Not much for selling the service or chatting. :)

so, I got away with more...more than I thought I would as far as taking the conversation further...I took note that the girl I talked to really seemed willing to talk about whatever, and wasn't creeped out at all by me (think it helps that I'm a girl), but I called back today, she remembered me and I basically said "look, I'm looking for a massager that will tickle my feet." She giggled and was having fun finding one that would help...she gave suggestions of what she thinks will work based on what she's tried..and I said "Yeah, I took a trip to Spain over the summer, and I went to a tickle spa, where they actually tickle your feet. It felt so good, it released endorphins, and I felt amazing after. I never would have thought that would be the case." and she's like "oh yea! I could totally see that." I said I wanted to recreate that, and then I threw in that I had a friend who was a massage therapist, was looking to implement something like that in the states, and she was like "oh that sounds awesome." Asked her if she would try that if it was available, and she said that she totally would. I told her I would stop in sometime and maybe give her a business card (so I sounded more legit), and she seemed like she would totally be willing to let someone experiment and tickle her feet as a part of therapy! seems like she's outside the Boston area...wish I was closer!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, Sara. You've had some amazing conversations with total strangers. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back